Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Toll Gate On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toll Gate On Fire (482 Views)

Lekki Toll Gate On Fire (pics) / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters / The Second Niger Bridge: Igbos To Pay For It Through Toll Gate On The Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toll Gate On Fire by Havesense: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2020
If you currently know what’s happening in toll gate right now.. some idiots will not say nonsense all because we’re fighting for our freedom.. Freedom that not only me will enjoy.. what everyone of us will enjoy together.. May God punish everyone opposing this and you will forever suffer

I’m in toll gate right now

They just put on the light now after killing people
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Havesense: 1:27am On Oct 21, 2020
God who did we offend in this country...
Light has been restored now and see how dead bodies are on the floor..
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Havesense: 1:35am On Oct 21, 2020
I know we will be free one day.. Freedom for all!!
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Pierced(f): 2:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:
I know we will be free one day.. Freedom for all!!

Are u still there.....stay safe ooooo and stay hidden.

Thugs might be sent.
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Aquest: 2:47am On Oct 21, 2020
I think in the memory of our young harmless Nigerians killed unjustly at lekki toll gate on 20-10-20, let the toll gate should pull down and be made toll free henceforth and forever in the memory of our young fallen heroic citizens so that their innocent blood will not waste in
vain.
let us spread this all over the internet and all social media.
#TollFreeLekkiTollgatesforeverFor20-20-20FallenHeros
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Havesense: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:

Are u still there.....stay safe ooooo and stay hidden.

Thugs might be sent.

I’m still there right now.. The soldiers are still shooting at us.. They denied us ambulance for us to get people to the hospital.. They’re still currently shooting... They made sure they’re no one to cover the news all over here because of their atrocities but trust me Good will always be over evil
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Havesense: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Aquest:
I think in the memory of our young harmless Nigerians killed unjustly at lekki toll gate on 20-10-20, let the toll gate should pull down and be made toll free henceforth and forever in the memory of our young fallen heroic citizens so that their innocent blood will not waste in
vain.
let us spread this all over the internet and all social media.
#TollFreeLekkiTollgatesforeverFor20-20-20FallenHeros

We should be free indeed.. This Tinubu has finished us in this Lagos.. will we forever continue to be slaves to what we own right
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Pierced(f): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

I’m still there right now.. The soldiers are still shooting at us.. They denied us ambulance for us to get people to the hospital.. They’re still currently shooting... They made sure they’re no one to cover the news all over here because of their atrocities but trust me Good will always be over evil

Even till now..... it's already morning now.
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Havesense: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:

Even till now..... it's already morning now.

Yes as I’m telling you there’re still shooting live at us.. They don’t want this to spread as news so they planned this.. as I’m typing a lot of people are injured...they killed overnight.. right now my phone is low but I’ll always keep you updated... Just because of the money they lost in one week... they haven’t seen anything yet
Re: Toll Gate On Fire by Pierced(f): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Yes as I’m telling you there’re still shooting live at us.. They don’t want this to spread as news so they planned this.. as I’m typing a lot of people are injured...they killed overnight.. right now my phone is low but I’ll always keep you updated... Just because of the money they lost in one week... they haven’t seen anything yet

God protect u.....and stay covered......and hidden.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty And Hunger Is The Root Cause Of These Problems / Why The National Youth Council Of Nigeria Needs to Be Scrapped / Plateau State Governor Deploy Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.