Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

#LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre (74301 Views)

Missing People From Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) / Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Guru1111(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
"SOMETIMES IN APRIL"-A movie acted based on a true life story back then in Rwanda..
i always wept whenever i watched that movie as a kid.
sorry to say this but i know for sure that anything thats worth doing is worth doing right..
our leaders can't be claiming saints while we,the citizens are being tagged as sinners for simply demanding for a better life

r.i.p to every fallen hero.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Hague will accommodate a lot of politicians
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by StagethemTVee: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Let's petition the dictator to resign...no need to burn banks and hotels employing other young Nigerians like you, No need for curses cause if they work all polithiefcians would have been long gone. Let's channel our anger correctly. Let's use our head not our emotions.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by superior1: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2020
CNN fake news machine.

There was no clash, it was massacre by the soldiers

2 Likes

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Duggedised12(f): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Clash? undecided. CNN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by wholesaleprize(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2020
if you are a Christian here please pray aloud the psalms 91 before going out for protest,

you shall not be harmed by stray bullets and thugs!

no matter how hot the shootings may be let's push this fight with spiritual weapons.

and believing in your hearts that you shall never be harmed!

indeed today will be a war!
let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja.

am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates.

look at how dead bodies are littered every where!
oh my gosh what have we done?

please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks!

for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken.

let's change this to a revolution.
let's take buhari out today!

the easy way to take this buhari out is to swiftly meet with a top gun snipper agent in the US or RUSSIA.

PAY THEM 1O MILLION DOLLARS,
AND YOU WILL HEAR BREAKING NEWS THE NEXT DAY THAT OUR BELOVED USELESS BUBU OR BUHARI IS DEAD!

WE CAN EVEN RAISE A GOFUNDS TO PROSECUTE THIS ACT OF SELFLESS FREEDOM

why is the people still crying like a baby?
let's act like matured men for once.

let's end this bullshit!
AND LETS BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WE MOVE!
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by malali: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2020
#THE ONLY LANGUAGE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SPEAKS IS DISRUPTING CRUDE OIL SUPPLIES..........THE WHOLE WORLD WILL LISTEN.

#PIPELINES

#DANGOTE REFINERIES

#GUERRILLA WARFARE YOU HAVE TO BITE..........STOP BARKING

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Incognito403: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2020
SoftP:
Whose interest is CNN trying to protect?

Their post isn’t straight forward.

@Clashes between protesters and law enforcement;

was there ‘clash’ or law enforcement’s attack on harmless protesters?

No wonder Trump’s never talks good of them

They're reporting news. They aren't meant to defend anyone's interest.

Stop crying like a baby. What were you expecting when you defied orders to stay at home? A pat on the back?

Enjoy your crocodile smile angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Clothingonline9(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2020
CNN with the best journalism
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by davillian(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Who clash with who ?
People seating on the floor Vs people shooting at them is not clash but murder.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by fatymore(f): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2020
.Sanwo Olu and Tinubu.
They would be dragged tired...Only God knows the truth
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by RedPanthar: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:
When these so-called unarmed protesters attacked Governor's convoys, blocked roads and denied people legitimate rights to freedom of movement, burnt down Jaiz Bank, burnt down police station, break up Correctional centre and even released Criminals no one care to caution them on what the Government can do to avert this political orchestrated protest.

You are still expecting elected Government to be begging these set of people.

You can't be demanding for Good Governance and at the same time bringing down public and private infrastructures.

All this didn't happen at Lekki
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by PotatoSalad(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:
When these so-called unarmed protesters attacked Governor's convoys, blocked roads and denied people legitimate rights to freedom of movement, burnt down Jaiz Bank, burnt down police station, break up Correctional centre and even released Criminals no one care to caution them on what the Government can do to avert this political orchestrated protest.

You can't be demanding for Good Governance and at the same time bringing down public and private infrastructures.
Coward

3 Likes

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by tojahh(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2020
CNN report am as e happen.

There was no clash. It was Genocide and Outright killing of peaceful protesters by soldiers sent by a drunk and irresponsible persons.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Kenmatt(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=SoftP post=95150472]Whose interest is CNN trying to protect?

[/
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by sweetrace(f): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2020
SoftP:

Where you there? The soldiers shot into the air to disperse them. The idiots were shouting say no SARS. which SARS are they saying no to again?
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by abiolaoladipupo(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2020
This report no sweet me for body. CNN needs to be professional. By telling the world the government had been killing it's citizen and not security agents.

1 Like

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Enceladus(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2020
As i always say, CNN is a stupid media. I'd prefer AIT over them any day? Clash between protester or massacre of protesters?
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Roon9(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
WHAT TO DO FOR NOW?
I suggest that YOU back out of the protest for now.
The Nigerian youths have made their presence felt and their voices heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high.
Let's not allow bad eggs to spoil our achievements so that we can successfully build on this in subsequent months and years

And this is only for genuine protesters, not hoodlums releasing hardened criminals from jail just to cause further mayhem.
Naija youths, we will this at the end.

Exactly my point.

And let me shock you shocked
This will be the very first time the presently TOP 2 pro PDP and pro APC member on Nairaland actually agreed on the same thing since 2015 as shown below!

Interesting times.
I hope Nigerian youths that are part of us, the real protesters out there listen to the good advice.

Why are you spamming this forum with paid messages. Mynd44 spamming
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Foolishmasses: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Bro, I wish I can buy you a ton of your favourite drink for this comment ....CNN is just like our local media houses ( The Nation, Dailypost etc) here. They lack objectivity and almost all their anchors are buyable but most viewers doesn't know that. To me , Al-Jazeera still have a stint with honesty.

SoftP:

1 Like

Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by OyinO: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
STOOPID CNN! Imagine the useless digressive caption? They are in support and solidarity with the killer machines. If this had happened in America, would they have captioned it that way? I tell people that the West is part of our problems just as the Arabic Emirates too. We must find a way to pave way for ourselves. That's what we must do.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:

May sars wipe every member of your family.

Do you know how it feels to lose mebers of your family to these terrorist group called sars and nigerian police?
Its your turn to experience it.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Shadysen: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2020
cnn na bastard organization.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by arcdone(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:

You be mumu....this same thing shall befall you, for the reason of you speaking trash here, you don't have common sense that all those activities are orchestrated by the government..please use your common sense
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by luvmijeje(f): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Great reporting.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by hotwax: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
CNN are always behind evil.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by 042rebel: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Sometimes we let our emotions take over our reasoning. CNN was right. There was a curfew yet we turned up for protests.
And whoever dispersed protesters with live ammunition should equally have his head examined. What happened to water cannons, rubber bullets and teargas?
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by Shadysen: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2020
CNN na bastard organization
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by IMASTEX: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2020
SoftP:

I was going to say same. Several issues have been happening suggesting it could get to this level but they looked the other side. Now killings of unarmed people have happened they are typing nonsense.
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by owolabi5: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2020
#BetterDaysAhead

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by freemi(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2020
SoftP:

nw i agree with trump. Whch clash? Very disapointing
Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by homosapien(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

All this didn't happen at Lekki

Lekki was the epicenter of it all, disperse lekki all other will withdraw. Note I never for once explored the possibility of (military) intervention by the government as a solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.