Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Is Google Sending A Coded Message? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Google Sending A Coded Message? (1023 Views)

Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Bandits Kill 40 People In Bakura, Zamfara After Sending A Letter To Communities / INEC: Colour Coded Boxes For The 2019 General Elections..(Be Properly Guided) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Google Sending A Coded Message? by Franzinni: 3:07am On Oct 21, 2020
So I was on YouTube and then that pesky 5 sec ad came on .. It was that google one but they have the short one with the voice saying

" its time to rise "

I know the vibe they intended but deep in me bruh it was like it had a whole other meaning this time ...

Weird

Just goes to show how interpretation is just as important as the message it self ...

Now how do we interpret this senseless killing today because it looks to me that they(the gangsters in power ) are deliberately stirring the hornets nest but why??

Please God let the youths fight with their brains and not make decisions from emotions it will never end in our favour ..

No matter what happens there is one thing I am sure of and that is ...we will never again go back to business as usual again ... They now know Nigeria is rising !!!!! Viva Nigeria!!!!

I love my country with ALL my heart and so should you!!!!
Re: Is Google Sending A Coded Message? by sammyj: 3:10am On Oct 21, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Google Sending A Coded Message? by Justice3000(m): 4:14am On Oct 21, 2020
And its time to stop bad governance

2 Likes

Re: Is Google Sending A Coded Message? by YungMillionaire: 4:17am On Oct 21, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Is Google Sending A Coded Message? by Staro: 4:58am On Oct 21, 2020
More like it

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Stop Blaming Security Agencies, DSS Tells Nigerians / Kukah : It Is Tramadolised Religiousity – Muric / Northerners Disagree With Garba Sheu Comment On BBC Hausa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.