Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos (923 Views)

Learn From Russia-Ukraine War, We’ll Start Defending Ourselves Within 48 Hour-ka / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
FULANI HAS BEEN KILLING IN ALL PART OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA BUT IT HAS NEVER ENDANGERED THE LIFE OF A NORTHERNER BUT WHEN NNAMDI KANU ASKS OUR PEOPLE TO DEFEND THEIR LAND AND THEIR FAMILY AGAINST THE FULANIS KILLING, RAPING AND AND MASSACRING OUR PEOPLE BY NIGHT IN THEIR SLEEPS AND BY DAY IN THEIR FARMS... NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL START TELLING US HE'S ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF IGBOS IN NIGERIA....YOU CAN ONLY SOUND THIS WAY WHEN YOU'RE KNOWN TO BE BLOOD THIRSTY AND THRIVE IN INSTIGATING FEAR ON OTHER PEOPLE.

They are planning on bringing in all Fulani all over Africa and settle them in Nigeria and give them Nigeria nationality, its no longer a hidden agenda even a northern governor made it clear in channels tv interview.

Give in to their fear and they swallow you whole

YOU CAN NEVER EVER GIVE THEM ENOUGH

9 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by limeta(f): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
There is time for every thing on earth
When is harvest time and you dont know you will go hungry .
Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by TecM0: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:
FULANI HAS BEEN KILLING IN ALL PART OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA BUT IT HAS NEVER ENDANGERED THE LIFE OF A NORTHERNER BUT WHEN NNAMDI KANU ASKS OUR PEOPLE TO DEFEND THEIR LAND AND THEIR FAMILY AGAINST THE FULANIS KILLING, RAPING AND AND MASSACRING OUR PEOPLE BY NIGHT IN THEIR SLEEPS AND BY DAY IN THEIR FARMS... NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL START TELLING US HE'S ENDANGERING THE LIVES OF IGBOS IN NIGERIA....YOU CAN ONLY SOUND THIS WAY WHEN YOU'RE KNOWN TO BE BLOOD THIRSTY AND THRIVE IN INSTIGATING FEAR ON OTHER PEOPLE.

They are planning on bringing in all Fulani all over Africa and settle them in Nigeria and give them Nigeria nationality, its no longer a hidden agenda even a northern governor made it clear in channels tv interview.

Don't do this to Ibos

Don't make 300 other ethnic group start seeing you like Lampoons, please choose your propaganda wisely

Ikwere and Rivers State Governor is now on your neck

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by temi1290: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Such a shame Nigeria is like this,a big shame,I really wish we can be united
Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

Don't do this to Ibos

Don't make 300 other ethnic group start seeing you like Lampoons, please choose your propaganda wisely

you see there he goes....which of the above is PROPAGANDA?

3 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by TecM0: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:
you see there he goes....which of the above is PROPAGANDA?

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by splendour7(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
I Only Pity Those Igbos Against Ipob,they Never Knew The Important Of That Organisation And What It Stand For, Until There Is No Ipob Then They Will Understand,i Pray It Won't Be Too Late For Them Then,ipob Is The Only Organisation That The Fulanis Are Afraid Of In The East,considering How Incompetent Our Governors Are They Can't Cortail The Activities Of The Fulanis When They Start....Take The Recent Community Policing Iniatiated By Our Governors And The Outcome After Ward And You Will Undstnd What I'm Saying....An Igbo Proverb Says "egbue Dike Na Ogu Ulo,orue Na Ogu Ama Achoba Dike"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

https://uc.xyz/yw8rs?pub=video

BALLA MOHAMMED BAUCHI STATE GOVERNOR....IF YOU HAVE DATA WATCH THE VIDEO

1 Like

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
splendour7:
I Only Pity Those Igbos Against Ipob,they Never Knew The Important Of That Organisation And What It Stand For, Until There Is No Ipob Then They Will Understand,i Pray It Won't Be Too Late For Them Then,ipob Is The Only Organisation That The Fulanis Are Afraid Of In The East,considering How Incompetent Our Governors Are They Can't Cortail The Activities Of The Fulanis When They Start....Take The Recent Community Policing Iniatiated By Our Governors And The Outcome After Ward And You Will Undstnd What I'm Saying....An Igbo Proverb Says "egbue Dike Na Ogu Ulo,orue Na Ogu Ama Achoba Dike"
exactly....they did same to Hausa people....they know those putting resistance on them....they will make you eliminate them then they strike you

3 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by TecM0: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:

https://uc.xyz/yw8rs?pub=video

BALLA MOHAMMED BAUCHI STATE GOVERNOR....IF YOU HAVE DATA WATCH THE VIDEO

Hope Uzodinma said many things so is he speaking for the whole Ibos dead and alive?!
Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

Hope Uzodinma said many things so is he speaking for the whole Ibos dead and alive?!
SO IT'S NO LONGER PROPAGANDA?/BUT HOPE UZODIMMA? OK CONTINUE

2 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by TecM0: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:
SO IT'S NO LONGER PROPAGANDA?

It definitely is
Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by gidgiddy: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

Don't do this to Ibos

Oh really? But Fulani herdsmen killing people everywhere was not bad enough to endanger Fulani or prevent a Fulani man being elected President in 2015 and 2019

6 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by GeneralStan(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Like I always say they will run back to their desert very soon... And when arrangements are concluded every Terrorists on our soil, ( state sponsored or not) will pay in blood, and so will every saboteur irrespective of ranks...
Steel your hearts brothers!!!

2 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

It definitely is
ok
Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Rugaria: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:

It's a generational confrontation! Nigeria will know no peace until the Igbo knows Peace! Such messages you mentioned are for the uninitiated... This country will be on perpetual turmoil until justice for all, irrespective of religion, gender or ethnicity prevails... The alternative is ceaseless mayhem. We cannot exchange British colonialism with fulani gerentocracy... I love peace but nobody should make it look like the only way we can have peace is when it's acheived with my head..

5 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by splendour7(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:
exactly....they did same to Hausa people....they know those putting resistance on them....they will make you eliminate them then they strike you
you No Some Of Our Igbo Brothers Don't Have Sense,ipob Are The Ones Preventing The Fulanis From Penatrating The East,mark My Word Today Those Igbos Condeming Ipob Will Regret It In The Nearest Future, When Ever I Hear Them Saying That Ipob Are Threat To The Peace In The East I Laugh,ipob Have Been In Existence Since 2013 They Were Been Massacred On Several Occasions Yet They Never Resort To Violent Struggle,they Still Remain Peaceful,how Are They Threatening The Peace In The East? Even Fulanis That Have Been Kill And Raping People Across The Country Never Got Such Condamination From The North.

3 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rugaria:

It's a generational confrontation! Nigeria will know no peace until the Igbo knows Peace! Such messages you mentioned are for the uninitiated... This country will be on perpetual turmoil until justice for all, irrespective of religion, gender or ethnicity prevails... The alternative is ceaseless mayhem. We cannot exchange British colonialism with fulani gerentocracy... I love peace but nobody should make it look like the only way we can have peace is when it's acheived with my head..
exactly my brother they believe the only way there can be Peace is by holding you down and you remain down

3 Likes

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Muna4real(f): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Don't mind them. They always say that ipob will cause the backwardness of nndigbo politically and endanger their lives in Nigeria, but the killings these Fulani people commit do not endanger them at all. Nigeria is truly finished. This is why any nndigbo against ipob is a fool.

1 Like

Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by olasubomi2354: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
:It definitely is ok
Re: They Kill Us And Still Tell Us Defending Ourselves Endanger The Life Of Igbos by Pecuman: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:

Don't do this to Ibos

The same Ikwerre and Rivers that are having problem with Fulani as we speak?

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Predictions / How The 'sunday Igboho Chapter' Will Be Finally Closed / Mazi Uche Mefor Dumps Ipob, It's Over For Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.