Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers (2083 Views)

Lekki Shootings: We Hid Behind Barricades To Escape, Say Eyewitnesses / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) / Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nksleek: 4:56am On Oct 21, 2020
APC National Leader and Former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has absolved himself from any involvement in the shooting of protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate by suspected soldiers.

The outrage caused by the killings led to the torching of his oriental hotel where cars and properties worth millions were set ablaze.

Speaking to two female protesters on phone, Bola Tinubu mentioned that he is not the commander in Chief with constitutional authority to order soldiers.

When probed further about the ownership of the Toll Gate which has not been remitting revenue over the days the protest had lasted, Tinubu shrugged it off as deception.

Listen to the phone conversation below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/10/21/lekki-shootings-tinubu-says-he-is-not-commander-in-chief-to-order-soldiers/

Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by TechyMm0: 5:07am On Oct 21, 2020
They want to destroy Tinubu like they did destroyed Abiola and Awolowo

Buhari controls the Army yet you vilified Tinubu , Osinbajo and Sanwo Olu

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Techymm0 has collected 1500... defending blindly
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by TechyMm0: 5:26am On Oct 21, 2020
Kallmerb:
Yeyeyeye...Buhari is alpha beta that controls thugs in Lagos and owns the tollgate

Alpha beta has a website google their services before embarrassing yourself

Auditing and Tax consultancy has nothing to do with thugs or toll gates... Illiteracy is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by tknyskny(m): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2020
wa
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Samade7: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=TechyMm0 [s]post=95151912]They want to destroy Tinubu like they did destroyed Abiola and Awolowo

Buhari controls the Army yet you vilified Tinubu , Osinbajo and Sanwo Olu[[/s]/quote][s][/s]
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

Alpha beta has a website google their services before embarrassing yourself

Auditing and Tax consultancy has nothing to do with thugs or toll gates... Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by TechyMm0: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Kallmerb:
really that's great it will happen to the people around you soon so you understand better

It will begin from your household by God's grace
Amen
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

Amen
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by TechyMm0: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Kallmerb:
amen and end in your house hold with no survival

Yes no survival in your household as you wish so shall you recieve by God's grace amen

Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

Yes no survival in your household as you wish so shall you recieve by God's grace amen

Techymm0 has collected 1500... defending blindly and become political rat
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

Techymm0 has collected 1500... defending blindly and become political rat
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by TechyMm0: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Kallmerb:
I just read through your comments in other sections...it saddens my heart what you have become..just 1500 could make you deny a good change for your family

I think you need a psychiatrist asap, if you for once think this is about money or even 1500

Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

I think you need a psychiatrist asap
I don't argue that ...But That 1500 will be enough for your future generations too

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu obviously has a hand in what happened at the toll gate, it's not rocket science to figure that one out
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

I think you need a psychiatrist asap, if you for once think this is about money or even 1500

2023 tell you Godfather he won't smell that sit

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Nightstalker:
Tinubu obviously has a hand in what happened at the toll gate, it's not rocket science to figure that one
Techymm0 1500 lapdog will come for you soon
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Kallmerb:
Techymm0 1500 lapdog will come for you soon

Do I sound like the sort of chump who engages lap dogs ?

I only interact with cerebral intellectuals not thugs
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by EmekaBlue(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2020
see d heartless devil u push to power...

im kinda happy your people are blaming u
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:00am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:00am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

rule 2
TechyMm0:

Amen
rule 2
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Nightstalker:

Do I sound like the sort of chump who engages lap dogs ?

I only interact with cerebral intellectuals not thugs
God bless you
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by lamideee(f): 6:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Any youth supporting this massacre will not know peace. The Nigeria army are mad for denying
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by tillaman(m): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by singwa: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2020
They're just playing with us.

When the next general elections come, I hope we'll say no to the people who are responsible for the situation we're in as a country.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by Tab4kids(f): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2020
We know you can tell the commander in chief to send in soldiers because the toll blocked is affecting your daily money. We know what you can do

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by tooth4tooth: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Tab4kids:
We know you can tell the commander in chief to send in soldiers because the toll blocked is affecting your daily money. We know what you can do
There is always two sides to every coin.What if he's not involved? Nobody love to be accused wrongly you know that.
Re: Lekki Shootings: Tinubu Says, “I Am Not The Commander In Chief To Order Soldiers by gabriel66386: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2020
: really that's great it will happen to the people around you soon so you understand betterIt will begin from your household by God's graceAmen

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Allegedly Kill Businessman In Imo / Compaq Cq56 For Sale sold / This Girl Is Missing.....picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.