Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage (76558 Views)

Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Photo Of Buhari Receiving A Phone Call Regarding The Released Kankara Students / Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2020
ajani68:
You already type it in advance.
And that is enough.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by dalongjnr: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2020
alphaRego01:

If de fate of dis country was in ur hands,u would be worse dan buhari
I can see,direct your energy to the right place and ppl. Idiots everywhere, no contrary argument. So all blames should be channeled to the right points. You keep shielding the chairmen and governors as if they are not also elected officials. Enough of this lineal thinking. All blames should not be on the president alone. What HV you done to Nigeria to made her better than protest and insulting ppl on a faceless forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by dalongjnr: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2020
sylve11:

you are not wise. sorry. sad cool
Well done oh.The chairman of wise gang.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by MrBONE2(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Mokason28:
FTC Show me some love
If you’re a youth and you voted Buhari in this last election it won’t be well with you too

BUHARI is a wicked heartlesssss Jihadist Terrorist Killer

Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Donbabaj: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2020
#YouthDemocraticParty

We are tired of APC and PDP. embarassed

It starts from now!!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by dalongjnr: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
ruffDiamond:
what's functioning about the useless STATE shutup dia!!gworo chewing illiterate!
That's why u should take your protest to them to make it work. You know not because my grey and white matter are not at the same inferior state as yours'.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by ThatFairGuy1: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
dalongjnr:
So because ppl protested, state functions should be neglected? Held ur chairmen and governors responsible for all that's happening because they are the government closer to you.
The president is for the whole of Nigeria but governor is for a perculair state and chairman for a given LGC.
[/s]
Don't defend the indefensible. HE OUGHT NOT TO, IF HE HAD IT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN MADE PUBLIC
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by dalongjnr: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Bakrabas:

I'm sorry to say Oponu ni yin sir and then Inu yin de ti bu... We are talking of the National issues here, who controls the Military?

I was expecting an improptu speech on National broadcasting channel both Tv/Radio with the hope that Mr. President would address the state the nation but to my surprise nothing. Truly when the head is sick the entire body is sick. But now that the body have found antidote for the head, the head is missing
It should be a shared responsible, pls.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Godswillu(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
dalongjnr:

Wow,u mean chibok girls? Don't say what you don't know, pls.

Misguided priority

Now that you have corrected me will you answer the question or you will focus on the wrong spelling
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by airminem(f): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2020
600years to all you who betrayed your people. angry
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Gobengroup(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2020
dalongjnr:
So because ppl protested, state functions should be neglected? Held ur chairmen and governors responsible for all that's happening because they are the government closer to you.
The president is for the whole of Nigeria but governor is for a perculair state and chairman for a given LGC.
It's better keeping quiet than uttering rubbish ☹️
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by dalongjnr: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Gobengroup:
Really! Ppl with one way traffic kind of thinking. Be reasonable, pls.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by chukel(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Young03:
God will bless obaseki and the GOC of 4 brigade

Ah Edo state that is even on fire

They did not attack the citizens

My heart is heavy
RIP to the dead

God knows the best
hypocrites. So appreviation goes to obaseki for Nigerian army not attcking hoodlums in the guise of protesters burning the state, but blame should go to buhari for alleged soldiers attacking lekki protesters. How some of you grew up with developing brains baffles me.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by chukel(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Gobengroup:
brain, u no get o.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by snowball11(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2020
TechyMm0:

Wow . Mr genius. So Governors and Chairmen now command and control the Nigerian Army

Thanks for educating us on who the Commander in Chief is

You would have just given him a pass on this;....because he is as clueless as the president that rules him! undecided
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Fourwinds: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2020
dalongjnr:

Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Patrioticman007(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2020
malali:
#THE ONLY LANGUAGE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SPEAKS IS DISRUPTING CRUDE OIL SUPPLIES..........THE WHOLE WORLD WILL LISTEN.

#PIPELINES

#DANGOTE REFINERIES

#GUERRILLA WARFARE YOU HAVE TO BITE..........STOP BARKING

#DO THE NEEDFUL

Your mumu never do ?.
Why not # burning of banks building, since you want to end the country, so that everything will stop in Nigeria, however your tribal sentiments exposed you, by including Dangote in your hard target for burning, I now understand we have pigs in this revolution.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by dalongjnr: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Fourwinds post=95158176][/quote] grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by yungmill(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2020
dalongjnr:
Did you even think before posting this?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by mikywonder(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
If only we had a president
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by alphaRego01(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
dalongjnr:

I can see,direct your energy to the right place and ppl. Idiots everywhere, no contrary argument. So all blames should be channeled to the right points. You keep shielding the chairmen and governors as if they are not also elected officials. Enough of this lineal thinking. All blames should not be on the president alone. What HV you done to Nigeria to made her better than protest and insulting ppl on a faceless forum?

What has been given to me to make her better?

Oluku.u will come and be forming professor of justice.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by yungmill(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2020
kutashi:

The 'oponu' among them will not agree with you. In fact, it was agreed that Govs should address the issue separately in their state! But all the mumus are shouting Buhari up and down!

How can you be so foolish!
Who controls the army and police?
Who deploys them?
So he cant address his people but somehow the military and paramilitary were on ground!
The oponu here is you, waste of resources
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Brushstrokes20: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Sadistic, Senile simpletons!

Iyalaya yin!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by desiredhome: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2020
nony43:
Come 2023, most of us here will still vote for PDP and APC forgetting that the both of them are the same. They don't really care about us.
You don't have any other option.......the people that made up the two parties mentioned have same mindset as ordinary Nigerian..... that care-less of the next person...... wicked heart...

A good society begins with love for one another and right mindset..not selfishness.....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by kutashi: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020
yungmill:

How can you be so foolish!
Who controls the army and police?
Who deploys them?
So he cant address his people but somehow the military and paramilitary were on ground!
The oponu here is you, waste of resources
I hate to argue with a complete oponu like you! Try to ask how thing are run between Gov and security agent stationed in every state. Every state has military barack and the Gov is the chief security of each state! I think you've seen Wike shouting down GoC!
You just need to know how things are run before you argue! That will afford you to realise the extent of how Oponu-ish you're! Werey! Half educated being!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by yungmill(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2020
kutashi:

I hate to argue with a complete oponu like you! Try to ask how thing are run between Gov and security agent stationed in every state. Every state has military barack and the Gov is the chief security of each state! I think you've seen Wike shouting down GoC!
You just need to know how things are run before you argue! That will afford you to realise the extent of how Oponu-ish you're! Werey! Half educated being!
You are very stupid can a governor order the military or police without stamp of approval from the president? What kind of fools do we have in this country! Why do you think that states are fighring for state police please i will love to hear your answer dimwitted barbarian!
When a fool claims to be wise!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by kutashi: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2020
yungmill:

You are very stupid can a governor order the military or police without stamp of approval from the president? What kind of fools do we have in this country! Why do you think that states are fighring for state police please i will love to hear your answer dimwitted barbarian!
When a fool claims to be wise!

You are still oponu wey you be! They are fighting for state police to have absolute control e.g they want to appoint their own commissioner of police, dictate who, where and whom their police will be!

Reconfirm what I said and allow your senses to do you justice! Govs control the Police in their state as well as army stationed in their state! President is just Commander in Chief! You can borrow dictionary or check encyclopedia for the meaning of C-in-C!

It will like 20 to 30 year before you get of Oponu prison where you're presently serving! Pls, read and ask what you don't know before you argue with me! O sha aro kutukutu! Ka ma fi oponu si de faa!

Seriously you're chiken fool not just ordinay fool! So, if there riot at Surulere, Sanwo olu will first call PMB before he act! Stamp of Approval grin I'm giving oponu stamp of approval grin grin grin Alaare!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by Besk: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2020
ExAngel007:
As chaos reigns in Lagos state after unarmed
End SARS protesters were shot at by alleged
security operatives at the Lekki toll gate,
President Buhari's PA shared a photo of him
receiving the Emir of Kano.

Buhari Sallau, the Personal Assistant to
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari, shared
multiple posts showing Buhari in good spirits
as he received the Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado
Bayero.

He captioned the photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGlNjOHFHlL/?igshid=1g9m9dukkqsny

The post came while Nigerians were mourning
those killed and trying to get help for the
injured following what has now been tagged
the Lekki toll gate massacre.

Buhari Sallau's post, coming in the middle of
this grief, angered Nigerians and they called
him out for it. He was accused of being
insensitive for positing such at a time when
innocent Nigerians were getting killed.

See some reactions below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/outrage-as-aide-shares-photo-of-president-buhari-receiving-emir-of-kano-while-end-sars-protesters-are-shot-at-in-lagos.html

....and what if the mission of the Emir of Kano was to appeal to the President to listen to the masses and take urgent steps to engage with them and bring peace to the Land? It shocks me how the owners of Nairaland and its promoters have turned this noble cause into such a hate-filled mob movement. It is because of platforms like this that thugs and bad-intentioned people have been able to hijack what has been one of the best protests that Nigeria has ever witnessed.

So if a country is in crisis, the leader of that country should stop having visitors of meeting with leaders in the society? If there will be peace will it not be people (other leaders) that will help bring about the peace?

Somehow, those with other interests and those whose agenda it is to make Nigeria break anyway, have hijacked the movement.

I challenge fellow youths, let’s refocus and go back to how we started. Just as we said no to Sowore, let us say NO to Nairaland and all other platforms that want to twist this to their own selfish ends.

Until we know what the mission of the Emir of Kano in Aso Rock yesterday, we should stop casting stones.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by yungmill(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2020
kutashi:

You are still oponu wey you be! They are fighting for state police to have absolute control e.g they want to appoint their own commissioner of police, dictate who, where and whom their police will be!

Reconfirm what I said and allow your senses to do you justice! Govs control the Police in their state as well as army stationed in their state! President is just Commander in Chief! You can borrow dictionary or check encyclopedia for the meaning of C-in-C!

It will like 20 to 30 year before you get of Oponu prison where you're presently serving! Pls, read and ask what you don't know before you argue with me! O sha aro kutukutu! Ka ma fi oponu si de faa!

Now i know you are a fool lmao! Governor controls police and military stationed in their state! My God! Bro go back to school and ask for refund, you are denser than dense this IQ of yours is an abnormally, ok do a quick five minutes research on google and show us on nairaland any article that says "governor can give directive to the police and military in their state without approval from abuja" am waiting!
Even a kid knows that yes the governor is the principal security officer, but thats just a title and our security apparatus answers only to abuja!

You are worthless to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by opribo(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2020
He has shed innocent blood, surely he can't escape it.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by kutashi: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2020
yungmill:

Now i know you are a fool lmao! Governor controls police and military stationed in their state! My God! Bro go back to school and ask for refund, you are denser than dense this IQ of yours is an abnormally, ok do a quick five minutes research on google and show us on nairaland any article that says "governor can give directive to the police and military in their state without approval from abuja" am waiting!
Even a kid knows that yes the governor is the principal security officer, but thats just a title and our security apparatus answers only to abuja!

You are worthless to yourself!

You're shocked to hear it! I know! That how oponu will react!

"Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki last night met with security chiefs. He warned violators of his indefinite curfew across the 18 local government areas of the state to desist forthwith or face dire consequences."
I cut this from this source: https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-ekiti-abia-plateau-osun-imo-ondo-kwara-impose-curfew/
Re: Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage by yungmill(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
kutashi:

You're shocked to hear it! I know! That how oponu will react!

"Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki last night met with security chiefs. He warned violators of his indefinite curfew across the 18 local government areas of the state to desist forthwith or face dire consequences."
I cut this from this source: https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-ekiti-abia-plateau-osun-imo-ondo-kwara-impose-curfew/

Now this foolishness is epic lol! Educate yourself fool yes as a governor you can meet with state service chiefs and give directive with the approval of abuja my God am i talking to an slowpoke, if his or their directive is not in line with abuja then they are overruled.

You have the IQ of a mule and still you havent shown me any article that states a governor can order the military and police in his state without concent from abuja, am waiting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) / Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.