Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting (40547 Views)

Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President / Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by IamHeWrites: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus was denied she was part of those shot at Lekki toll gate in Lagos when security agents stormed the area, Igbere TV reports.

There was rumour on Tuesday night that Eniola was shot.

She, however, wrote in an Instagram post: “Against all speculations about me being shot or dead at the unspeakable incident that happened at the toll gate few hours ago, I would like to inform you guys that I Eniola Badmus is hale and hearty. Infact, I couldn’t make it there today to lend my voice on the #endsars movement.

“But in truth, I am broken and scattered to see what my country has become. We are tired and it’s becoming one time too many, how is it wrong to demand for our right/ expectations and be killed at it. How?

“We wont forget this day – 20.10.2020 in a long time. May the souls of the fallen heros Rest In Peace!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGlUocejHC_/?igshid=xqs375tj7d81

Igbere TV reports that several #EndSARS protesters were killed at the Lekki toll gate when security agents stormed the location to enforce the curfew declared by the state government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuIzgok4Azs

9 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Nwodosis(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2020
For those of us that hailed the Military for the massacre of the Igbos, we are happy because the killing at Lekki was selective to please us, it was only the Igbos that were killed as usual for the UNITY of the country.

Truth hurts! Before quoting me, search your conscience deeply. All lives matter.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Duru9(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Tpave(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2020
It is well. Thank God for your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by chatinent: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Yawns

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by bewla(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank God
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Fixednaija(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian lady cursed Tinubu on phone after his number was leaked online!

Listen to his conversation with these ladies shortly after the Lekki incident.

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHv9Imcz4Sc

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

People spreading fake news..

15 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by QueenNemesis(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Don't worry. The military won't miss you again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Adprone: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank God for that.

In other news, see the moments they started removing the cctv at lekki toll gate.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by visijo(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2020
embarassed sister stay safe now
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by malali: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

Next news please......

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Jack14(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Nwodosis:
For those us of that hailed the Military for the massacre of the Igbos, we are happy because the killing at Lekki was selective to please us, it was only the Igbos that were killed as usual for the UNITY of the country.
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Sunnycliff(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank God for yiu
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Well thank god she was not shot to nobody want to die in this.
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Nwodosis:
For those us of that hailed the Military for the massacre of the Igbos, we are happy because the killing at Lekki was selective to please us, it was only the Igbos that were killed as usual for the UNITY of the country.
But when will you stop this ipob nonsense and tribalistic rubbish online. At your age, look at the trash you are still typing Nwodo.
What a shame.

For some tribalistic bigots and political party puppets that think this protest is about one political party,
No, you are wrong.
The foundation of this nation has been destroyed for over 60 years now.
Now is the time to take it back.
We have been sitting on a time bomb few years into this Dem-all-Crazy since 1999.
We will visit all politicians that looted our past and future one by one.
They will all vomit the future they looted and chop anyhow.
Na turn by turn, Wait for your turn.
Naija youths ti take over...

#NigeriaMustBeGreat

Up Correct Naija Youths...

We will win this together.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by sammysmiles(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Despite all the disheartening news, some are still propagating lies... Nah wah oooo

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Abiamaka(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Celebrities don turn to online protesters
Nobody won die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by iampeterben(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
We thank God! RIP to the dead.
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by MrImole: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank God
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by owolabi5: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
#BetterDaysAhead

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by sofiscatedmoron: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Avonja women and fatness, oh lawd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Jack500: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Some people are still attaching tribal undertone to this,

May your generations never know peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by fergie001: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2020

Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by Clothingonline9(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
God save Nigeria let’s hold government don’t destroy property again
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by ecolime(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Thank God

@Other Comrades: Please pipe low for now. Don't defy the curfew. Your life is precious.
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by nkwuocha: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmm...

For say them shoot this yoruba lady wet dey make me laugh for her movies, I no for get joy o.

Useless country
Re: Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting by wholesaleprize(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
if you are a Christian here please pray aloud the psalms 91 before going out for protest,

you shall not be harmed by stray bullets and thugs!

no matter how hot the shootings may be let's push this fight with spiritual weapons.

and believing in your hearts that you shall never be harmed!

indeed today will be a war!
let's go and burn down all government offices and most especially that useless aso rock in abuja.

am in tears right now seeing the deaths of my fellow protesters that where protesting at lekki toll gates.

look at how dead bodies are littered every where!
oh my gosh what have we done?

please let's come out in mass with weapons,guns and strong irons and sticks!

for those that are not strong enough should stone those military men with bottles of Champaign's and Heineken.

let's change this to a revolution.
let's take buhari out today!

the easy way to take this buhari out is to swiftly meet with a top gun snipper agent in the US or RUSSIA.

PAY THEM 1O MILLION DOLLARS,
AND YOU WILL HEAR BREAKING NEWS THE NEXT DAY THAT OUR BELOVED USELESS BUBU OR BUHARI IS DEAD!

WE CAN EVEN RAISE A GOFUNDS TO PROSECUTE THIS ACT OF SELFLESS FREEDOM

why is the people still crying like a baby?
let's act like matured men for once.

let's end this bullshit!
AND LETS BE FREE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

WE MOVE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals / Munachi Abii For Bmpro’s ‘the Turban Series’ (photos) / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.