Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo (26994 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Oracle(m): 2:54am On Apr 08, 2006
Ini's the Bomb
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2006
ini is beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by nike4real(f): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2006
she is the galllllllllllllllllllllllll. smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by avalon: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2006
who i s d gal?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2006
wich girl?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2006
ini is the beautiful one and she's the booooooooooooooooom

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2006
ini is the best ini is beautiful
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by QueenB1(f): 12:08pm On May 17, 2006
If it is Beauty then ofcourse my INI what has Genny got that Ini doesnt have. Ini is more prettier and sexier and more gorgeos than Genny forever and ever. Anyone who says Genny is prettier should go to an eye doctor because that is not normal. I mean the girl has everything a woman needs to be adorable and beautifulll! She is the best and the prettiest. Love you Ini. stay pretty sweety!!!mua kiss kiss kiss. and ey Genny is nice too but not as nice as INi grin kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by DAMMYGLOW(f): 3:22pm On May 18, 2006
genevieve is a great brand anytime any day
ini is good too
let's just say the first to start a race
has an advantage over the rest
or what do you think
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 7:41am On May 24, 2006
i think honestly genevive, shes has style, class and the best is yet to come, POM POM 4 ever baby
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by thanie(f): 8:54am On May 24, 2006
those two ladies are cute and beautiful but personall i prefer Ini to Genny. to me Ini has a sweet face just like my big sis, i'm not too crazy about Nigeria movies but i can't stop watching the pair of Ini and Emeka Ike, They look good together. I like her, she got the figure.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eti: 3:53pm On May 25, 2006
how dare u?compare ini edo with genevieve?pls stop that joke.ini edo is in no way genevieves class be it beauty,talent,dressing or whatever.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 8:10pm On May 25, 2006
I dont think it will be right to compare them, Genevieve is doing big things, im telling yall this girl is going places! Ini is aight but she tries to be like genevieve and that just tells you genevieve herself inspires her i once bought a movie with ini in it cause she posed like genny does and i thought it was her lol! But to conclude

GENNY CAN NOT BE TOPPED!! (my opinion sha!)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by vanillaice(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2006
genny is beautiful ini edo has lovlier eye, real sexxy
genny acts beta
but if u ask me who dresses beta i think genny does but for some one likeher held in hi esteem in nollywood i think her dressin is a let down. take alook at rita dominic or dakore, now thatz more like it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ciaragirl(f): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2006
ini Edo kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by traceyyaa(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2006
ini edo is the best and nuffing else. this should not even be a vote u should see it by your self. but genny is alright. but ini leads the top of natural beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by USnaijagrl(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2006
WTF!? Genevieve is definitely better, in all aspects!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Rhodalyn(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2006
word! kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by mimi4real(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2006
My fellow naira members, each of them have their own way, gene is older that Ini, but at thesame time, they always impressed me, they make movie real.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2006
genny is older and prettier than ini abeg, ppl we all know that even when genny was turned ito a mad woman in her film ive forgot the name sha! she still looked okay!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by traceyyaa(f): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2006
i dont know why people u are confuse, ini is the top genny is alright but she should stay away from ini if we are atlking about beauty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2006
naww men i BEG to DISAGREE!! Please you must understand that INI looks up to Genny cause genny's got what it takes her beauty and evrything, Ini tries to be like genny but she is a sad replica!! we all knw the truth why deny!! GENNY IS FINER!!

GENNY VS INI = INI --> GENNY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by traceyyaa(f): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2006
well that is wat u think and dream and u wish would be but unfortunately it is not true. are u blind? no ofnse but why will u compare genny to ini. god forbid. it is imposible. i beg no make dat mis speech again plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2006
LOL ive seen genny with and without make up girl and i can testify that she is gorgeous i dotn worship genny oh! if she was ugly i will tell you i don't[b] FEAR[/b] anyone!! INi can't be compared to her !!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Genny abeg na you!!

to be honest i think they PHOTOSHOP'ed the Pic Sha

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by traceyyaa(f): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
her second pix tells u even the truth. i think u should hav only brought the first one. well ini oooooooooooooooooo the best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2006
their both fine
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by babes967(f): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2006
Ini is not to be compared to Genie were talent, beauty and dress code is concerned. Genie is a natural whilst Ini is an opportunist.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2006
Wether gene na natural or industrial shes pretty!! Ini is okay in her own individual way the two are Gods creation but God spent more time creating genny

[Posted by 24.7.77.59 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by traceyyaa(f): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2006
lie lie, wat do u mean god rather spent time creating gene cus she got less far beauty more than the queen (ini edo) has so i agree with u in that way, ini na princess
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2006
lmao, no sha! na genny sha bt u knw wat lets hst say their both fine
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 3:31am On Jul 03, 2006
na INIĀ  ooooooo ini she rocks da world kiss

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 4:00am On Jul 03, 2006
no way!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor / Ufoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her 38th Birthday, Rocks A Gold-feathered Dress / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.