Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo (26975 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eslynera(f): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2007
Gen is sexier
INI is Beautiful
Gen is pretty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Emad(f): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2007
Genny is better now,
Ini has the botty thing but does not carry it well, it looks as if it was an extra part of her body which she is pulling around

Genny carries it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2007
ini doesn't go anywhere close to gene. it is an insult to compare them!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2007
my queen is the best!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by rimzzy(f): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2007
i lyk ini edo and geneveive but puh lease gene is beautiful sheis much more sexier and she just has the charm ,grace and carriage thet makes her stand out from ini edo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by kemisole(f): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2007
na na nahhhhhh, i totally diagree wit u(avalon)me think genny is more prettier dan ini-edo,genny acts naturally while ini sometimes copy jenny smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Free(f): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2007
Free:

yawns

next!!

Gene has already won. No need for further debates!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by trendy(f): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2007
Genny gat it all
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by katchy(f): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2007
shocked Ini is pretty especially on the face but it takes more than facisl beauty to be hot and sexy. She needs to tone, posh up na bit, and go for style lessons. I must say she is trying these days but she need to bury her self into poshing b4 she would be able to hit the mark.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by spoilt(f): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2007
genevieve. end of discussion!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by chiogo(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2007
Should this even be a discussion? Of course it's Genevieve.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ozi(f): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2007
none!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by 9ja4eva: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2007
HI EVERY ONE, I JUST WANT YOU TO CLASSIFY THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL STARS IN THE FOLLOWING WAY.

1 BEAUTY
2 TALENT
3 MODE OF DRESSING

Well Genny is pretty,talented and has a good dress sense

Ini got it too bt Genny tops.

GENNY for me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by trendy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2007
for both of us actually
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by 9ja4eva: 2:41am On Apr 17, 2007
lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Lexyhearts(f): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2007
gene is talented than ini edo but as for whom i like i will go for ini edo .and she tops even in dressing .take a look at these

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by 9ja4eva: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2007
Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by EastnEuSis(f): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2007
Genevieve Nnaji  kiss grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by OmoEko1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2007
Ini Edo all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by 9ja4eva: 3:24am On Jun 23, 2007
Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by sherron(f): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2009
I've seen both sisters without makeup. I must say, thank God for makeup or else some people coouldn't even go on T.V

I do like INI, she's makeup pretty, but she's pretty. Without the make up, she looks like any regular sister off the streets. I know many sisters who go without makeup and they look 100 times better than both INI and GENNY.

I like Genny because I'm so use to her more than I am with INI. I like INI also, but Genny to me is a much better actress. Genny is more natural and she fits most of the roles she plays.

INI on the other hand seems to force herself into her role. She either over act or her parts to play doesn't really fit her.

By now, you can all tell my vote goes for Ms. Genny. I do think Genny is over rated at times. Without makeup, she's not all that. She has bad skin problems like other sisters and makeup covers all of that to make her look even more beautiful than she is.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2009
sherron:

I've seen both sisters without makeup. I must say, thank God for makeup or else some people coouldn't even go on T.V

I do like INI, she's makeup pretty, but she's pretty. Without the make up, she looks like any regular sister off the streets. I know many sisters who go without makeup and they look 100 times better than both INI and GENNY.

I like Genny because I'm so use to her more than I am with INI. I like INI also, but Genny to me is a much better actress. Genny is more natural and she fits most of the roles she plays.

INI on the other hand seems to force herself into her role. She either over act or her parts to play doesn't really fit her.

By now, you can all tell my vote goes for Ms. Genny. I do think Genny is over rated at times. Without makeup, she's not all that. She has bad skin problems like other sisters and makeup covers all of that to make her look even more beautiful than she is.

I wonder what people expect of these celebrities. Perhaps you can advice her about having a good skin, what abou that?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Pepeye(f): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2009
Genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by oneluvb55(f): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2009
both of them are cute, but genevieve is arrogant and so is ini edo, therefore, i like neither of them. ha ha ha ha ha
both lovers, make una no chop my head off oh!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Uche2nna(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2009
oneluvb55:

both of them are cute, but genevieve is arrogant and so is ini edo, therefore, i like neither of them. ha ha ha ha ha
both lovers, make una no chop my head off oh!!

And U know that because,,,,,,,,,,,,?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 25, 2009
Genny has the-complete-package-beauty. She's also the better actress. Ini on the other hand has a pretty face and that's where it ends. She is too clumsy, has no class and somebody should tell her to stop licking her lips. She has beautiful eyes but it's not amusing how she thinks that she has to keep rolling them. This girl is never serious at all. Please don't compare her to Genny.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Whitneymaj: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
both ladies are cute but Genny is cuttest in all fields talent, she is more than a beauteeeeee and her mode of dressing is fantastic. Can't you see she's exactly that?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by manyus(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ini E do is better in every sense!.I've always watched the two but i cant help but stick to films that INI EDO features naturally,and shey you know i know what is good cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by jamolomo(f): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2010
AS FOR ME INI EDOsmileyIS BETTER THAN THAT bleeping THING
GENNY 
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
Both beautiful girls but Genevieve is the total package.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Akios63(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Adorable In New Photos / Mo'cheddah & Her Boyfriend, Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbeji At A Wedding Event / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.