Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Real Soldiers Were Responsible For The Lekki Massacre. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Soldiers Were Responsible For The Lekki Massacre. (279 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Soldiers Were Responsible For The Lekki Massacre. by jumper524(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2020
I'm a full blown barrack boy and i know the activities of soldiers when I see one.
yes it's true those guys were not having their unit badge or core badge on but from the way they were organised I have no doubt they were soldiers.
also it might not be an executive order but it's definitely the doings of some odd men.

the only thing the military can do now to save it's face is to find out who ordered the the shooting and also sanction every soldier involved cos no legal order would have you remove your unit badge if the activities were very legal.
they had the option to disobey that order.

believe me I was sad and disappointed about that lekki massacre.

as much as I want the protest to die down, that lekki massacre was a no no to us all.

the protesters there were very much peacefull.

rip to those who lost their lives in the process..

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Army / The Trials And Travail Of Brother Tinubu / #endsars: President Buhari Speech At 7pm Today  (watch Buhari Speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.