Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains (66242 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Biodun556(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2021
As shared by Joe Igbokwe

Jackie Kay, a military expert, explains the deployment of an all-female squad to man the Abuja-Kaduna Express Way....

It's a special unit in the Army. We now have a full battalion made of female combatants from top to bottom. I can bet you they are specially trained and they do things you see their male counterparts do.

And for the records...they are not the only ones on that corridor. Their deployment is to support the units of the Air Force, Police, regular Army squads, etc on that stretch.

Without women, Osama Bin Laden wouldn't have been located. Some of the best snipers I know are women. Women have and will continue to be exceptional especially in the area of surveillance . If you know anything on surveillance...you'd have known that women are special assets when it comes to spotting and identification of threats and threat assessment. And since that's a vital need on the Kaduna-Abuja road...there we go.
HU��

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3591848000863676&id=100001155348708

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by zieraw2005(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Golan007: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2021
Now, we'll get to see if the kidnappings were carried out by soldiers or even people pretending to be soldiers.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by sweetonugbu: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2021
You didn't give the main reason

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by valenu(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Why not send them to Orlu to fish out the ESN that has made the failed male soldiers scared of maltreating people there?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by helinues: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2021
Nice one...

Police should also have their special unit that will be attending to cases related to women

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by SadiqBabaSani: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Nonsense post

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by tungamaje: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Women are weaker vessels o Make these bandits no overpower and kidnap some of them o

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Mayng01(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2021
But wait o! How dem dey take pee sef? Sey na to remove all the trousers open yansh bend down while at war front? Make bandits or boko no kidnap dem give dem bell o cos it won’t be funny. If fierce looking male soldiers could be sent running with their tails in between their behind by ESN, hmmmm! May God be on their side.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by skyblueking(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2021
I love my gallant girls....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by AfonjaMuslim: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2021
I am still looking for the explanation

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Dreyton36: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2021
But why female soldiers no dey get breast sef

Imagine say I dey bush dey smoke my gbana then one kind female soldiers wey get big breast con dey disturb my smoking moment
If I grab ur breast lasan , I go suck am dry cheesy

Just kidding I'm always on cruise , this life na cruise, naija sef na biggest cruise

Lights up my kpoli in peace

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mayng01:
But wait o! How dem dey take pee sef? Sey na to remove all the trousers open yansh bend down while at war front? Make bandits or boko no kidnap dem give dem bell o cos it won’t be funny. If fierce looking male soldiers could be sent running with their tails in between their behind by ESN, hmmmm! May God be on their side.
Na question you ask so o, including the one when dey period how she go take cope when she dey in such mood swings yet cum hold gun on top.

Make Dem return our sisters come south o, because e sure me say majority na southern women when fulani government wan send go give their bandits brothers for launch

54 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Xerxesp: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by SouthSouth1914: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
The NA have been deployed round the country, this points to one thing- Nigeria is already at war, somehow.

7 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by GeneralPula: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Without women, Osama Bin Laden wouldn't have been located. Some of the best snipers I know are women.

This one nah heavy lie..

I wish them well sha..

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by RedChiefPriest: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
there's no need for any explanation they are military personnels,it does not matter if you're a male or female you're meant to fight and not to stay in barracks because you're a lady.
They are called men in skirt for a reason
USA dey deploy women along with men to terrorist dominated areas outside united states.
So no need for explanation
That's their job
The military is to fight not for fashion parade.

Wish those gallant officers Good luck and may the lord protect and guide all military personnels.
Amen.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Judolisco(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's not about deploying ladies... Why are you telling us... Now bandits know what they will be facing and what to expect

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by humilitypays(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
To spy on Fulani herdsmen knowing very well that they love raping any woman they see in the bush, nice strategy shocked

6 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by RedChiefPriest: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by FalseProphet1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
I see that the reason why female are sent to the front line is because Boko Haram has finished killing all the males.

10 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by omoadeleye(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Na to look for one to toast
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by Blacknote: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by IMASTEX: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
Biodun556:
Without women, Osama Bin Laden wouldn't have been located. Some of the best snipers I know are women. Women have and will continue to be exceptional especially in the area of surveillance . If you know anything on surveillance...you'd have known that women are special assets when it comes to spotting and identification of threats and threat assessment.
If this is the assertion about women. Why haven't they be considered to head the army?
In addition, if there is no hidden motives, why is the publicity centered around the gender of those deployed. At least soldiers were deployed to Orlu recently without laying emphasis on the gender. Hope is not for the enemies to adopt them for entertainment.

6 Likes

Re: Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains by TheVictim01(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
A man with a knowledge of women at a primordial level is a wise man who oozes wisdom. Deception, manipulation and woes are the capistrate of these people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.