Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' (39153 Views)

#endsars: “I Am Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality Taking Place In Nigeria” / EndSARS: Tory Lanez Speaks On Police Brutality In Nigeria / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by iamJ(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lol entitled nigerian above

Beyonce doesn't keep up with you

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by DoctorDree(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Soro soke!!!
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Martinola(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's a shame to be a Nigerian
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oyigbo is on fire! God help Nigeria ����... Why am I even a Nigerian self ��.
2 police stations and federal High Court is on fire right now in oyigbo.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by hammerP: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
ARMY IS A CASE OF ORDERS.

THEY ARE TRAINED TO FOLLOW ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION.

DAMNED IF THEY DO AND DAMNED IF THEY DONT.

THIS ONE IS SMALL FISH, LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF THOSE THAT PRESIDE OVER THEM AND THEY REPORT TO.

WE MUST GO AFTER THOSE THAT SENT THEM THE CINC, CDS AND COAS

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Tonylyte(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria flaming, do not euphemize things.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Moscodee1990(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Just tired of this country, from one issue to another
From covid19 now this? o my.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by mkpologwu(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Chapii:
The only place that needs revolution in this country is Lagos. This is the only state where the names of all elected offices is written in one man's bedroom. If this Lekki incidence will achieve that, then it's worth it.

Please stop this thrash talk!!!

End SARS is end Smelly And Rotten System that has eaten deep into our country!!

Do not incite tribal sentiments please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by realstars: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Train Is Long Enough To Rich It's Destination.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Celebsnews2: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thank you Queen B

Meanwhile, Seun Kuti Blames Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for Lekki tollgate Massacr£...reveals several hidden secret on what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C19L_lGEtkw
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by rainerboy1010: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mehnn this is getting out of control

1 Like

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by jchioma: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari go see wetin e de find... Thank God not all of us can be killed.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by raymondhill: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith. 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.2 Corinthians 10:4

Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

Let us make this sacrifice once and for all

# ENDSARS
END VIOLENT PROTESTS
END SECCESSION
END DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND PROPERTY
END WICKEDNESS IN THE SEAT OF GOVERNMENTS
END TERRORISM
END HUNGER
END CORRUPTION
END NEPOTISM
END POLITICAL THUGGERY
END POLICE BRUTALITY
END DEMONIC STRONGHOLD OVER NIGERIA
END TRIBALISM

We are taking this fight to the throne of the Almighty God. Let everyone fast for the whole of Friday, October 23, 2020.

We shall break the fast by 12.00 midnight.

Pray in the spirit and with your understanding.

Our Bible readings are :
Zechariah 4:6
2 Thessalonians 3: 1-2
2 Corinthians 10:4
Psalm 35
Psalm 27

Prayer points
1. Father, please help us to pull down every satanic stonghold holding Nigeria hostage in Jesus name.

2. Father, please deliver Nigerians from unreasonable and wicked leaders in Jesus name.

3. Father, please visit bad leadership in Nigeria with your vengeance and judgement in the name of Jesus.

4. Father, please, make Nigeria great and prosperous, again in Jesus name.

Please spread this information on your social media platforms, with friends, family members, churches, mosques, states, organizations, news handles. Share it on Twitter.

Nigeria must be great again.

We are part of destiny.

Share it now
(

1 Like

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Racoon(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Even non-Nigerian nationals knew that our government is extremely lawless.Too bad!
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by BabaOneChance: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
"...sisters and brothers" instead of "brothers and sisters".

Feminists don't have sense.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Peterjnr123: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
What's that demon saying.... something is fishy
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by joro10: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
And we heard of these things b4 we vote am...bcus them say bag of rice go be 5k...mtwwwwwww
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Adakintroy: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
This juju weh una de release no get owner.

You are in your house encouraging it. But when it hits you or your parents the truth and considerations in you will change.

I repeat any kind of peace is better than war.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Thomist(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Calls coming in now... Oil Mill port Harcourt is boiling..
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Thomist(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Killings going on in port Harcourt.. Oil Mill..
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Beyonce hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by scopusng(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Osaro the DPO. Way to go sister.
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Clothingonline9(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
We don’t want destruction and killing in our land Lagos
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tiwa Savage.

Are u happy now

Beyonce has spoken and police brutality has stopped. Nigeria is the new dubai just 5 mins after Beyonce yarn
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Angelfrost(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!

I expected this much earlier from her and JayZ.
Kudos to CardiB. She lent her voice when we needed it.

Shhh... Leave Beyonce alone!!! She is not under any compulsion to do a damn thing! Her silence is her right, so is her right to choose when to voice out. This is not her fight or nation.... Appreciate her for even bothering!!!

What have Otedola, Dangote, Alakija, Ribadu, Soyinka, E-Money, etc, done consciously, publicly, and consistently to support this push by the youths for complete change of the nation??!

What have Seun of Nairaland, Linda Ikeji, Stella whatever, etc, done to push this discussion??!...

You all should behave yourselves! undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Seriousgbege: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie5
Oshigun
Ibedun
Kyase

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by postdigger(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
mariahAngel:
Beyoncé should shut up!

I expected this much earlier from her and JayZ.
Kudos to CardiB. She lent her voice when we needed it.

And did those voice solve your problems? Better continue being angry at your government and leave beyonce alone nigga.

We are on our own. Tell me how Cardi b voice has helped the country so far? Niggas be seeking unnecessary social media sympathy *spits*
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by owolabi5: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
BetterDaysAhead

CAR PAPERS
Re: Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria' by Hollusilva28(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tiwa Savage your food is ready, Your aunt Beyonce has finally spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday / Princess Shyngle Shades Unmarried Female Celebrities Above 30 / Falz Reacts To Corper Linda Angela Igwetu Who Was Shot By SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.