Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Endsars: My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria” – Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Endsars: My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria” – Rihanna (281 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / "My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria" - Rihanna Condemns Shooting Of Protesters / #EndSARS: 'My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria' - Rihanna Condemns Brutalization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria” – Rihanna by onebani: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2020
EndSARS: My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria” – Rihanna

American Barbadian Singer Robyn Rihanna Fenty, popularly known as ‘Rihanna” has joined Nigerians in the nationwide protest against police brutality in the country.

In a tweet on Tuesday, Rihanna said she couldn’t bear to see the torture and brutality that has continued to occur not only in Nigeria but also across the world.

“I can’t bare to see this torture and brutalization that is continuing to affect nations across our planet!” the singer wrote on social media. “It’s such a betrayal to the citizens, the very people put in place to protect are the ones we are most afraid of being murdered by!”

“My heart is broken for Nigeria man!! It is unbearable to watch! I’m so proud of your strength and not letting up on the fight for what’s right! #ENDSARS.”

The singer, however, saluted Nigerians for their courage despite the tough times.

“I’m so proud of your strength and for not letting up on the fight for what is right. #EndSARS,” she added.

According to one of the protesters who was still at the scene of the incident at about 10:30 pm, they were protesting peacefully when the armed security operatives came and opened fire at them.

The incident happened at about 7:00 pm.

Use Link Below
https://www.onebaniblog.com/endsars-my-heart-is-broken-for-nigeria-rihanna/

Don’t Forget To Leave A Comment On This Eve Act By The Nigeria ARMY.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Traumatized By The Lekki Toll Gate Gun Attack-burna Boy / STARBOY FC!! Now That ENDSARS Protest Has Ended, Can You Guys Please Call Wizkid / Omoni Oboli’s Husband Celebrate Her As Their Marriage Clock 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.