Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Was Traumatized By The Lekki Toll Gate Gun Attack-burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Traumatized By The Lekki Toll Gate Gun Attack-burna Boy (280 Views)

She Was Traumatized After She Was Abducted - Late Cynthia Okereke’s Husband / 'fela Status Is Not By Mouth' - Nigerians Attack Burna Boy / Timi Dakolo Denies Kemi Olunloyo's "Busola Is Traumatized" Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Traumatized By The Lekki Toll Gate Gun Attack-burna Boy by Basevibes: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2020
In his tweet, the singer admitted that he had not slept after the Lekki toll gate attack, because the incident had left him traumatized.

read more:
https://basevibes.com/2020/10/23/i-was-traumatized-by-the-lekki-toll-gate-gun-attack-burna-boy/

Re: I Was Traumatized By The Lekki Toll Gate Gun Attack-burna Boy by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Even me too, if I was in London like he is right now, I won't be able to sleep..
I don't want to be able to sleep just put me in a better country and for Nigeria sake, I no go close eye but for the maintime,
I dey my bed.. Come try wake me if I no go plank you with 2by2

Thinking of my life right now..
I should have tried to get out of this hell hole a long time ago...

1 Like

Re: I Was Traumatized By The Lekki Toll Gate Gun Attack-burna Boy by We4all: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Let him return to Nigeria and pay condolences to the dead if he is truly traumatized. All these gangster yeyebrities with blood on their hands have suddenly turned "Pope".

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli’s Husband Celebrate Her As Their Marriage Clock 20 Years / Rapper Ladipoe Tests Positive To The Coronavirus / Sir Sean Connery: James Bond Actor Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.