Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Edo Jail Break: Bbnaija Tacha Exposes Those Responsible. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edo Jail Break: Bbnaija Tacha Exposes Those Responsible. (548 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo Jail Break: Bbnaija Tacha Exposes Those Responsible. by agboifeanyi242(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Former BBNaija Star, Tacha is of the opinion that Edo State Government is solidly behind the escape of Prisoners earlier today in Benin City…
Tacha in a post on Twitter revealed that the government made the move to sabotage the efforts of the protesters.
“Those INMATES in Benin were ILLEGALLY released by authorities!! Just to SABOTAGE THE PEACEFUL PROTEST! we are not fools!!’
Reacting to her post, Many Nigerians are also of the belief such” jail break would not have been possible without the support of the government as the prisoners escaped without any resistance from the security guards at the correction center in Benin, Edo state.”
“I would like to state something, I grew up in Benin and I know that prison very well. I can boldly state that it’s almost impossible to break out from that prison, not to talk of a break out by protesters. The Edo State Govt will have to answer some questions”a Nigerian identified as Harry wrote on Twitter
A man identified as Eddy also hinted that the government is trying everything possible to frustrate the protesters across the country
“At first they hired thugs to kill people to blame it on those protesting peacefully in order stop the protest and then force govt to use the military on us and it didn’t work. Now your govt went as high as releasing all inmates in prison. The govt is evil” he wrote.
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDB9KOhKJ6U

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Edo Jail Break: Bbnaija Tacha Exposes Those Responsible. by chatinent: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2020
We all know.

They cannot decieve us.
Re: Edo Jail Break: Bbnaija Tacha Exposes Those Responsible. by Fixednaija(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2020
7 confirmed death as Nigerian Soldiers attack #ENDSARS Protesters at Lekki Toll Gate!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfhlLklr-aM

(1) (Reply)

If I Wasn't Educated, I Will Not Be Standing In Front Of You - President Buhari / Watch Nengi's Multi-million Naira Birthday Party / “why Are You Pained About My Happiness?” – Tacha Replies Shade Ladipo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.