Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

“why Are You Pained About My Happiness?” – Tacha Replies Shade Ladipo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why Are You Pained About My Happiness?” – Tacha Replies Shade Ladipo (535 Views)

Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why Are You Pained About My Happiness?” – Tacha Replies Shade Ladipo by oluwase54: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bbnaija star, Tacha Akide has dragged the hell out of Shade Ladipo after she mocked her for celebrating Nicki Minaj following her on IG.

Recall, some days ago, Tacha shared a video where she expressed her excitement over American Rapper, Nicki Minaj following her on Instagram.

Reacting to this, Shade shades her for being excited over Instagram following, and advised her fans to chose their “fave” carefully.

Shade while advising fan’s to choose their favourite wisely dragged the BBNaija star for making a video and bragging after American rapper, Nicki followed her on Instagram.
Read Tacha replies here>>> https://we9ja.com/why-are-you-pained-about-my-happiness-tacha-replies-shade-ladipo/

Re: “why Are You Pained About My Happiness?” – Tacha Replies Shade Ladipo by Kingosytex(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tacha obviously has a very low self esteem.

How some people branded Tacha celebrity is what I can't still understand.
Re: “why Are You Pained About My Happiness?” – Tacha Replies Shade Ladipo by JaneYave(f): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Everytime you open your mouth, you leave us feeling your shame for you. Please continue!

(1) (Reply)

James Brown Alleges That Bobrisky Threatened To Kill Him (Video) / King Von's Opp FBG Cash Killed FBG Meezle Allegedly! / I’d Rather Lose My Instagram Page Again Than Make An Apology Video – Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.