Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons (502 Views)

Again, Those Planning A Protest Should Shun The Idea / Do You Know If This Protest Reach 30days United Nations Will Intervene / Protest Should Be Declared By Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2020
This is no longer a protest..... Some are changing this protest to tribal wars, religious war and so on...

This is no longer a peaceful protest

1. Celebrities shows themselves at the protest ground for 1 hour or so then leave back to their houses to continue the rest online... They keep shouting, let's go there. Block it...

Can somebody tell me how many celebrities were killed or injured yesterday?

2. I read a comment here and one guy said the next place That will be burnt down now is burdillon or whatever house which belongs to Tinubu... I went to check his location and saw that he is in ebonyi... Saw many of them like that and they aren't in Lagos but east and so on..

Nigerian army killed a number of ipob protesters, what did Igbos youth do to Kalu, ikpeazu, Enugu governor and co? They did notin but now they are instigating others to go and burn down tinubu house...

Truth is I have no problem if it was Lagosians saying this but Igbos in east instigating violence as a mean for protest all bcox of ipob saga is a no no..

Why was Orji Kalu, ikpeazu, james ibori, ganduje, El rufai, Atiku and so on, why were their own houses or companies target? .

3. If you stay in lagos, then you should know. That it is no more a protest... Please and please, I am talking about Lagosians that are yorubas and south westerners. They have turned roads to concert stage, beauty show, wealth flaunt, and so on.

Is this the aim of protest That once started with immediate results?

4. I repeat, the protest has been hijacked.... Politicians have mixed thugs with innocent protesters... See the SUV that came to carry thugs yesterday, it shud tell u that the big players are the one importing thugs.... All innocent protester with no aim for fight shud exit the protest ground the moment thugs have infiltrated them.

5. This protest has no leader... Everyone will just assemble themselves and say let's go and do this.. Everyone na him own boss for protest ground..

6. The govt planned this.. How?

Very simple, since the protest was peaceful, there was no way we can' deploy military... Fine, let's do this, plant some thugs among them and let them start destroying lives and properties... Then we will have a good reason to deploy the army in the name of peace keeping...

Are we not playing to the plan of the govt?.

7. Armed robbers are having a free day now... At ikorodu, many reports that armed robbers are doing their usual job now since no police again.

Lastly, let this protest end in Lagos.. Let's give it a break... Any chukwudi, okoro, chidinma, muazu, sani Mohammed that wants this sabotaged protest should continue should go to Enugu, ebonyi, Anambra, kano, kaduna to do it... Any yorubas that want to continue this shud go alone, don't instigate people to violence and leave their unnoticed.

All protest in Lagos should end.......

We are only giving this evil government more reason to kill more innocent civilians.....

List of people that will attack me; Igbos, people who have no reasoning and saboteurs...

Please kindly go through many comments here by Igbos and see them mentioning tinubu up and down... When ipob was attacked, how many went to Kalu, ikpeazu, ibori and co house to launch an attack. None..

I'm sure many people knows the way to Aso rock, where the commander of army, Buhari stays, why not bombard ask rock where the problem comes from.

#endthissabotaged protest...

This is no longer a protest... It has been sabotaged by the govt....

2 Likes

Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2020
I was at the protest ground too for almost 3 hours standing and holding a big camouflage...

But when I realize that it was no longer a protest, I didn't join them again.... I only campaigned online...

1 Like

Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by GeneralStan(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Genocidal Apologist!!!

1 Like

Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2020
GeneralStan:
Genocidal Apologist!!!

Say whatever..

Hope u r in Lagos and you are on the protest ground too..

I hope u ain't abroad with ur kids or far away east...

I just Hope so

1 Like

Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by javaguru: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
well said, but we must resolve this.

Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
The govt is giving the international community a chance to take this as a clash..

Imagine CNN reported this As a clash..

Why? Govt imported thugs are burning down houses and killing innocent peoples..

Hence, it will give them reason to mobilize army to massacre innocent lives in the name of keeping peace
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2020
javaguru:
well said, but we must resolve this.

Yes we must..

But pls understand.... The govt has sabotaged this protest...

Saboteurs are working as protesters.. They are violent......

Innocent protesters ain't violent..... But thugs are now disguised as protesters..

I hope all well meaning Nigerians understand the situation
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by rottennaija(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2020
This is exactly what I have been thinking this morning. The celebrities who supported the protest with cash, gift etc, where are they when the 4pm curfew hit?

Secondly, why are they mentioning Tinubu up and down? The sensible ones among the youth should know this is no longer protest but anarchist and revolution.
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by javaguru: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2020
EndSarSabotaged:

Yes we must..

But pls understand.... The govt has sabotaged this protest...

Saboteurs are working as protesters.. They are violent......

Innocent protesters ain't violent..... But thugs are now disguised as protesters..

I hope all well meaning Nigerians understand the situation
so what's your suggestion if the protest is dropped. you know if this continues for 20 more days , UN will be forced to intervene and that is the aim. if the real protesters should drop, the thugs hijacked by the government will still continue, disguised as the protesters.

what do you want us to do, we just have to keep pushing, buy somehow it's still a win win for federal government.
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Please tell Tacha to leave PH and come to Lagos, live at the protest ground...

We are expecting all celebrities to come there.....

If celebrities are present with us, then no army will attack us...

Celebrities come out of your hiding

1 Like

Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by BennyDGreat: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Protest can't stop again. I expected Buhari to address the nation.

Protest can't stop like this
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
javaguru:
so what's your suggestion if the protest is dropped. [b]you know if this continues for 20 more days , UN will be forced to intervene and that is the aim. if the real protesters should drop, the thugs hijacked by the government will [/b]still continue, disguised as the protesters.

what do you want us to do, we just have to keep pushing, cuz somehow it's a win win for government.

The UN saga is a lie... It has Been proved on nairaland here that it was a lie...

Keep pushing.... Are you on the protest ground now?

Don't u get, innocent ones are been killed.....

Still a win win for the government.... Nobody will hold them ransom..

They will say it was a clash.... Have u seen what CNN posted on Twitter?
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by javaguru: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2020
EndSarSabotaged:
Please tell Tacha to leave PH and come to Lagos, live at the protest ground...

We are expecting all celebrities to come there.....

If celebrities are present with us, then no army will attack us...

Celebrities come out of your hiding
you specifically created a new account on nairaland for this protest.
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Protest can't stop again. I expected Buhari to address the nation.

Protest can't stop like this

Protest? Yes.

Sabotaged protest? No.

So all shud stop... No way to separate them
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by seunmsg(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2020
javaguru:
so what's your suggestion if the protest is dropped. you know if this continues for 20 more days , UN will be forced to intervene and that is the aim. if the real protesters should drop, the thugs hijacked by the government will still continue, disguised as the protesters.

what do you want us to do, we just have to keep pushing, buy somehow it's still a win win for federal government.

This UN intervention you guys are talking about, can you define it properly?

You mean the UN will send in troops to engage the Nigeria military or the UN Secretary General will ask Buhari to resign and then appoint Atiku and Obi to be the acting president and Vice President or what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
javaguru:

you specifically created a new account on nairaland for this protest.

Yes I did...

BCOZ not many people will reason with me and I may be attacked here on usual basis if I use my main acct.
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2020
seunmsg:

This UN intervention you guys are talking about, can you define it properly?

You mean the UN will send in troops to engage the Nigeria military or the UN Secretary General will ask Buhari to resign and then appoint Atiku and Obi to be the acting president and Vice President or what exactly?

Dont mind them... No UN is coming..

The UN matter was a lie... It has been proved here on nairaland...

Some people are instigating this violence
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2020
Is he on the protest ground too??

Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by rottennaija(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2020
javaguru:
so what's your suggestion if the protest is dropped. you [b]know if this continues for 20 more days , UN will be forced to intervene and that is the aim. [/b]if the real protesters should drop, the thugs hijacked by the government will still continue, disguised as the protesters.

The bolded is a big lie. Whoever told protesters of this was deceptive.
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: This Protest Should Come To An End.. Reasons by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How Governors Acted On TB Joshua's 2013 Prophecy On Youth Revolution / I Am Interested In The Economics Of Sports”- Soludo / Gowon Has Always Been A Thief , A Looter On Factory Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.