Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,277 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? (566 Views)

Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2020
I expect by this time , there should be a Southern Governors meeting , all southerners in Buhari should resign .....

Every Southerner in this government should all leave this government by the end of today ,we need to send a sound message to the North ...

3 Likes

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
We deserve a sane environment called a Nation , we can't share a nation with animals.

I know 90percent of southerners in this regime speaks ill of Buhari in closed door , yesterday event is a great opportunity to act , let Buhari appoint all northerners and there is nothing bad having our own cabinet in the south..

2 Likes

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by TechyMm0: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2020
We need more southerners in power for any meaningful representation

1 Like

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by MagicBishop: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Choppin
Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by MagicBishop: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Nels55:
I expect by this time , there should be a Southern Governors meeting , all southerners in Buhari should resign .....

Every Southerner in this government should all leave this government by the end of today ,we need to send a sound message to the North ...

Tell Alhaja yemisi osunbade to resign first.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by freshMallam1122: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
they are still Ass licking the fulani cow fura

2 Likes

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by yoruba1914: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2020
No justice no peace

1 Like

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2020
All southerners in this government, write your name in the history book... the greatest honor of a leader is the total loyalty to his or her people...

You've made your money, you've tasted power ,now write your names in book of the people.. It's history.

1 Like

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by o42austino(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2020
They are there for their pockets not for the masses.

1 Like

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2020
The security forces are all controlled by the North , this is their strength ..

Our strength is in standing together as the south, leave Buhari government for Buhari let the world see him naked..

1 Like

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari is not the first Northerner to be President, there was yaradua who stood for Nigerians..

Buhari and Brutai killed the shites in the North..
They killed many IPOB in the east .
Today they're killing young protesters in the West ..

It's time for action, don't wait till it gets to you..

1 Like

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by helinues: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Resign and replace them with your goons?
Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Many who laughed at shites and ipob are now understanding ...

This is a vampire in power , hands soaked with blood from years of participated coups , he's not in control but the demonic forces influenced by innocent bloods in his hand is turning him into manic ...

Hilary Clinton well-done
Joe biden well done

Waiting for Trump and EU , there will be no hiding place for this vampire.

1 Like

Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by Dede1(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Nels55:
All southerners in this government, write your name in the history book... the greatest honor of a leader is the total loyalty to his or her people...

You've made your money, you've tasted power ,now write your names in book of the people.. It's history.

You could not be more correct.
Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by naija4life247: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Nels55:

YES. If they are not mad, they all should have resigned now
Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by IJOBA2: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
7x856:
[s][/s]
PITY HELINUES BRUH, HES GOING THROUGH A LOT RIGHT NOW sad
Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by NIJJAking(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Southern Nigerians are the most foolish and cowardly beings on the face of the earth , not a single one of them will resign when their families are secured and safe and there is money to be stolen. Buhari has totally subjugated the entire southern Nigeria in all ramifications of power in the high places of the country yet our elderly people in government all kept quiet .
Re: What Are Southerners In Buhari's Cabinet Still Doing? by nazicartel(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2020
I laugh when you talk about southern leaders in this gov't.... Brother let me clear something,,, the people you refer as Leaders ain't one for me.. They're fools ( I don't use that for my elders though )... They're just there for their selfish interest

(1) (Reply)

Good Luck Jonathan Refuses Pitch To Come Back To 2023 / Panic As Helicopter Catches Fire On Air / Again: Stay Clear Of Enugu State- Enugu State Govt Warns Phyno And Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.