Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Sasol Of South Africa In $1 Billion Canadian Shale Gas Deal:nnpc Which Way? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sasol Of South Africa In $1 Billion Canadian Shale Gas Deal:nnpc Which Way? (1315 Views)

Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent / NNPC Destroys All Illegal Structures On The Pipeline / I REALISED $1 BILLION FROM SALE OF OIL BLOC- RETD GEN T.Y DANJUMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sasol Of South Africa In $1 Billion Canadian Shale Gas Deal:nnpc Which Way? by carofidon: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2011
Fellow Nigerians, Canadian Talisman Energy said on Tuesday that it had sold a 50 percent stake in shale natural gas assets in British Columbia to Sasol of South Africa for $1 billion, read more from this oil & gas news site - http://www.nogtec.com
My worry is South African oil companies are investing and wining contracts for their economy. Do you know that another South African company - Sacoil is expecting its first oil from Nigeria in 2014. Read http://www.nogtec.com
What is our NNPC doing? regulating flow of corruption in the surviving foreign oil firms in Nigeria. It is sad that we can not think with our heads the way the Indians, South Africa and other emerging economies are doing.What say you? please help me out to know why smiley
Re: Sasol Of South Africa In $1 Billion Canadian Shale Gas Deal:nnpc Which Way? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2011
The black man in cursed my guy forget about the rest.what do you want to know ,they just want to backward,the official language at headquaters of NNpc in abuja is Hausa

(1) (Reply)

Dg Foto Act 5.1 Available For Photographers / I Just Fired My Female Office Assistant. Am Calling For Male Applicants.(pics) / 28 Dead As Gunmen Attack Bus In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.