Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" (48259 Views)

But When The Wicked Beareth Rule, The People Mourn. / What God Told Bishop Oyedepo When Asked Why Their Church Is Not Growing- Enenche / Nigeria Is Stuck In A Rut, Yet Its Citizens Rule The World. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by umt13(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
do u expect him to celebrate buhari, i am not suprised with his statement
we know why
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by BruncleZuma: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin

60 years
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by MoneyTrees(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
No na.... he's not Ewu, remember he's Nana
Goat dey think but no understand
Nama no dey think at all cheesy

Fish101:
true talk tell the goat in aso rock
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by OLULAW: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
This idiot should shut up his smelly mouth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by html14java(f): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
We may need to #EndNigeria o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by RebelProphet: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Let us rise Youth arise from your sleep. Wake up, you are being killed by the old and evil ones. wake up and seize what belongs to us
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Eriokanmi: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
we are weaker as a country we need to break to regional government if that would make us stronger
At the look of things, regional government would never work. Rather referendum should be put in our Constitution to allow for break up. When boko haram hit North, we protested and government acted. Even Jonathan woke up from sleep. I remember BBOG and fuel hike increase of GEJ era too but then, it wasn't against the south because we had a southern president in office. Now, the northern youths are saying the protest is against buhari instead of a better life for Nigerians which we are asking for and they're always the highest beneficiaries of any proceeds of a protest like this from history. I remember when we protested against the military in the 90s. Northerners instead were in solidarity with the military. I remember same buhari saying Abacha wasn't corrupt but same is busy collecting his loots from across the globe today. Our union is parasitic in nature

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

As long as the next president of Nigeria does not come from Biafra land. I dont care

Lol

I hope you won't hang your self because of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by martineverest(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Kestolove:
The useless buhari has made us to love people like oyedepo dat we use to hate
I swear

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Merciful71(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
so which among them is saint?
the problem of Nigeria is far complex than party, the mind is corrupted & people are blaming party. During Jona era, unrest is the order of the day or have you 4gotten
"princpal, do you come with two teachers wayec, na only you waka come. CHAI there is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by muykem: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Youth be careful, those who give you moral will not allow their children to participate in protest.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by jaymichael(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Make this Otta papa go stay one place abeg. Them follow dey among those wey cause all these mess for this country with their messages of greed and "fake prosperity preaching"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by ipobarecriminals: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Pa Bubu is mute,deaf and dumb angry angry sad.Dey should use Sign language sad communicate with d old man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Omezif(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Very true, that's exactle what we are observing today.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Samunique(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Cassandrax:
Enugu state government has warned you all. Don't be fooled.

The same set of people that brought this government on us due to selfish interest and lied for five years that the government is working and that there is no insecurity when people are dying in hundreds are now trying to pull the government down by force, the government will return fire for fire because they were duly elected. Be wise.

If the buhari government had favoured that particular section of the country by giving them juicy appointments and promising them presidency, I swear they would be no protest today from this particular section of the country.

Remember this same set of people were laughing and rejoicing when crocodile smile and python dance went to the SS and SE.

Be wise.

I am not against anyone, just making common sense.
ASDFCVBNQWER
You've not made any sense undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by freshMallam1122: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
At the look of things, regional government would never work. Rather referendum should be put in our Constitution to allow for break up. When boko haram hit North, we protested and government acted. Even Jonathan woke up from sleep. I remember BBOG and fuel hike increase of GEJ era too. Now, the northern youths are saying the protest is against buhari instead of a better life for Nigerians which we are asking for and they're always the highest beneficiaries of any proceeds of a protest like this from history. I remember when we protested against the military in the 90s. Northerners instead were in solidarity with the military. I remember same buhari saying Abacha wasn't corrupt but same is busy collecting his loots from across the globe today. Our union is parasitic in nature
boss anything to better this country am solidly behind
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by ChikaSunday(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
HigherEd:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2222849147858944&id=444807728996437

I have said since 4 years ago, break this country into:
(1) AREWA REPUBLIC

(2) ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

(3) REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

(4) NIGER-DELTA REPUBLIC

(5) CONFLUENCE REPUBLIC
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Asslickers: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
My annoyance is that even after all that has happened, people especially on this Nairaland forum are still supporting buhari
Most of them are almajiri and APC thugs who can't feed without collecting crumbs from their masters.....

People like the dead vulture griller, ibedun, mamotalk, helinues . ......This are men who have sold their souls to the devil because of chicken change

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by UDUJ(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

I say a big AMEN to this brother.

May all the evil rulers that have brought nothing but pain and suffering on the average Nigerian receive judgement soonest. We are fed up.

The country is dying and it will be foolishness for those of us that are comfortable to think things are okay. We need change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by johnson8213: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

And his likes were supporting the equally bad PDP.

The same PDP who did nothing about police brutality when they were in power.

And so on

Before you start, I dont support apc either. If possible i would love it if we got rid of both parties come 2023
You are senseless. Who is talking about PDP? He is talking about bad leader, irrespective of the party.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

If possible i would love it if we got rid of both parties come 2023

You made a good point but ruined everything with this your last sentence. The rot is it by party? What of the individuals?

Before your very eyes people jump from one party to other, does that make them different from whom they were before?

It's not about party but the entire system
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by executive12: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
My annoyance is that even after all that has happened, people especially on this Nairaland forum are still supporting buhari

Those ones are mostly Fulanis and Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by livinbygrace: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Where is that useless KAYODE OGUNDAMISI that what attacking Papa ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by medolab90(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2020
ChikaSunday:

I have said since 4 years ago, break this country into:
(1) AREWA REPUBLIC

(2) ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

(3) REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

(4) NIGER-DELTA REPUBLIC

(5) CONFLUENCE REPUBLIC

Hehe which one is Confluence again?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
boss anything to better this country am solidly behind
We want to stay together. But I see our leaders breaking us with their body language. Sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Staro: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Unik3030: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
embarassed

This is one of the voices that have been clamouring for a better Nigeria but the Muslim Yorubas call him an instigator or a PDP pastor. Today, he has been vindicated.

I am begging our youth to forget this protest now to avoid further blood shed. Because the government won't be tired of killing. Stay alive so that you can be useful to your family. They still need you.

Your voices have been heard. It has already sent a strong message to government and for sure they will act on them...... please leave the street now and stop destroying infrastructure and private property. Nigeria is not worth dying for
if u keep painting this struggle with tribe n religion,it will never see the light of the day
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by gaskiyamagana: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
we are weaker as a country we need to break to regional government if that would make us stronger

This is true. The only truth that whoever says no, with situation of things in Nigeria , is a glorified animal in human form. No appology!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by chimezieeze98: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2DhRbW25I

After TVC was attacked.... Snipers have been placed on the roof of Oriental hotels in Lagos [b][/b]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" by Staro: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2020
medolab90:

Hehe which one is Confluence again?

Middle belt region

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano / FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.