Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Wikerised Is A Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wikerised Is A Scammer (214 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wikerised Is A Scammer by Atoy444(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2020
August 2020, after i dropped a post saying i wanted to sell my gift cards (play station card Aud) and after that he, wikerised the scammer quoted my post and we started chatting on whatsapp. Later i dropped him 3cards which he claimed it has being used and i told him that is not possible that the card are like gift. Ok, so after that I said no problem because i said i av given someone before and told him that when i collected another, we will talk. So, the following month i tried to reach him and the whatsapp number wasnt reachable and i checked nairaland to pick up is number which he left on his profile, and i asked him and he said they stole his phone...and contacts. So we chatted and i asked him if play station card is ok or i should collect another another ans he said Google play card is ok. So i dropped one google play card($50), September ending (28th). He said the vendor or so he saw cant buy 50$ that i need to av $100. So, i told him to please keep d card for me that he should give me 2weeks. 4days or 6days after, he messaged me...asking me to please teach him how I collect the card and ko..that we are nairaland pals now... Tot about it and accepted which I did. 5days later, I tried to holla him to check if e was able to meet up but he said he can't that is 2 stressful. So yesterday, I messaged him to tell him I have $100 card of Google play card ($50×2) and one is with him that am ready to sell all now. He said no problem that I should drop it....he will actually do it but mit be in the night sha that he's inside bus travelling. Ok, i now told him maybe i should drop it im the night but he said i sud drop it so that he will be doing it and by night i will collect my money. He said the $150 of google play card is 21k and i said no problem. So i wasnt able to follow up till 9:07pm and i mesaaged him and no reply. Dropped another message again 10:02pm and no reply, although he wasnt online and i checked his last seen which is 7:38pm. Ok, i slept of and woke up this morning, i cant view his profile picture and his number isnt going through. Used another phone to call....same thing and i checked his last seen on nairaland (2am). I was bothered and used my brother number to message him and check his last seen and I was able to see his last seen (6am). I assume he is to be added to scam list
Username: Wikerised
Telegram: @Cashouts0methingsadmin
Number: 09037294706, 08118011609

Re: Wikerised Is A Scammer by chychy12(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Op...u are a very fucking... Idiot... Stupid.. Foolish... Fool... So u no see anybody trade ur card with physically... Na unknown person for internet... Ur foolishness is out of this world...

2 Likes

Re: Wikerised Is A Scammer by Atoy444(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2020
chychy12:
Op...u are a very fucking... Idiot... Stupid.. Foolish... Fool... So u no see anybody trade ur card with physically... Na unknown person for internet... Ur foolishness is out of this world...
Baba, i know .... You can call me all names.. Even join your ancestors with it but all am after is to stop this guy from doing the same to other people. And i can see u are part of dos people way go just read post and dont fink. because if you do, you will see it clearly that have admitted all d names you wish to call ur family that you are calling me. Am only after stopping the guy...so please SORO SOKE .........you way your own wisdom dey White house dey enjoy

(1) (Reply)

A Female Flat Mate Is Needed Around Abule Egba / Hotel Enjoyment And Relaxation / Business Plan Writing At Cheap Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.