Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) (56467 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Jostoman: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:
You see the so called peaceful protesters

We need more soldier's on our roads

Enough of this anarchy

Please do something Baba Buhari

thunder fire you there.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Basicend: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
beycity:
They won't shut us up!!! They killed our fathers and nothing happened, they are killing us and something will definitly happen!!! Make we kukuma scatter everything !!.

You need sense. Is burning and destroying every public property the way forward?

You can't correct a wrong with a wrong. You guys claimed your protests are peaceful, but you are also blocking roads, stressing citizens etc. That's not the way to go. . And you expect govt to fold hands. .

These properties belongs to us all, are these the youths that are asking us to over our Commonwealth to them?

Please tell me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Sammyblack87: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry pls tinubu is the main target,,,they should stop attacking banks or supermarkets,, let go to government house and co
wetin tinubu do u? Na him be d governor? I no understand this tin again
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
majamajic:
This is what should have stopped with 3 mins address if we truly have a president, but instead he was watching , he should continue watching
You've said it all. Visit to the scene and addressing them even if it's 2 minutes of his time would have helped stem the tide.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
dalass:

Why na?
it's owneed by tinubu...your view women were screaming that hoodlums were at their gate
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Jostoman: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
ignis:
I am sure the killing of the protesters yesterday agreviated this.
they kill two people today for that area.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Abudu2000:
at least he's doing something, i protest both online and offline and I each day alome i buy 3gig of data

Lots of these niggars are at home,too scared to leave mommy to go outside and protest.

I'm at the protest ground now, with lots of police presence and shooting. Can you imagine that dûnce screaming that we should destroy everything,as if we went there to destroy stuffs? That insensitive statement annoyed me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
This country needs to be put on pause mode. This evil should not be ignored. We cant just carry on with business as usual as tho nothing happened

Let's include #boycottnigeriancrude in the trend
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by mamotalk: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
freshMallam1122:
make we devide simple.. politicians playing our brain since 1990...Tb josehua prophecy am ...u no believe am
yes but not at the detriment of South West. everything has limitations.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
ivolt:
Peaceful protesters burn down BRT buses.

Soldiers safeguard lives of citizens at lekki toll gate by killing them...think about that too
uptimum123:

Enough of this anarchy

Those soldiers were meant for your family and your loved ones beyond
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
luminouz:

Yet you are not part of those protesting... Just an e-warrior.
how did you know he is not protesting? Haven't you seen pictures of protesters with phone also fighting on social media?
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by ivolt: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
DominusPrime:

Soldiers safeguard lives of citizens at lekki toll gate by killing them...think about that too
Stop lying.
The alleged dead people are all alive.

1 Like

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Enough of this anarchy

The soldiers will kill one of your family in Jesus name, so you can understand the pains of the ones who have died, dirty fowl, your useless buhari that should have used speech of 5 mins to calm everyone down couldn’t
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by eejo(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba must stand up and defend lagos. If you allow Hoodlums to destroy lagos and turn it to Borno State it is the people that will suffer. I continue to preach peace because war bring Deaths, poverty and misery.

1 Like

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by adontcare(f): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:
You see why I've been saying it is no longer a protest but civil unrest? Infact it legally ceased to be a protest the moment curfew was imposed.

It's unfortunate that the situation has reached this level. However, Nigerian army acted within the ambience of the law.

Section 33 sub 2 of Nigerian constitution has justified their act:

The section states;
(2) A person shall not be regarded as having been deprived of his life in contravention of this section, if he dies as a result of the use, to such extent and in such circumstances as are permitted by law, of such force as is reasonably necessary –

(a) for the defence of any person from unlawful violence or for the defence of property:

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained; or

(c) for the purpose of suppressing a riot, insurrection or mutiny
wetin u dey yarn sef.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Jostoman: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Canalmind:
For those looking for MANNABBQGRILL... na him be this "ILoveDemMANNA".

#busted!
he want to run away abi
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by WizzyVine: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Kingdemu:
You see why I've been saying it is no longer a protest but civil unrest? Infact it legally ceased to be a protest the moment curfew was imposed.

It's unfortunate that the situation has reached this level. However, Nigerian army acted within the ambience of the law.

Section 33 sub 2 of Nigerian constitution has justified their act:

The section states;
(2) A person shall not be regarded as having been deprived of his life in contravention of this section, if he dies as a result of the use, to such extent and in such circumstances as are permitted by law, of such force as is reasonably necessary –

(a) for the defence of any person from unlawful violence or for the defence of property:

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained; or

(c) for the purpose of suppressing a riot, insurrection or mutiny

Take away your unreasonable quote.

The Youths killed yesterday were unarmed and were not violent in any way.

The hoodlums that were paid by politicians to unleash violence in the city were protected by security agents and there was nothing done to them.

Peaceful protesters gathered at Lekki with no weapons and no violence. Soldiers attacked and shot at the defenseless youths after switching off the lights to cover the truth.

If you quote this nonesense with your distorted view of the said constitution on the streets, angry youths would not hesitate to give you what you deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by ivolt: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
ignis:
I am sure the killing of the protesters yesterday agreviated this.
Do you trust these peaceful protesters to be in charge of your street or house?
How many protesters were killed?
Stop falling for lies.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Basicend: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
After they have finished destroying the future of youths? Have you ever been to Benin Republic before and see how comfortable they are in spite of being a poor country? I don't want to talk of south Africa, our fellow African country cos you fit faint and never cone back to life again of you visit there.

Do you see these youths as carrying anything meaningful for the future?

The future is built through productive and rational minds, not destructive.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Kingscee:

Those soldiers were meant for your family and your loved ones beyond

You are a fool.. idiot
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
luminouz:

Lots of these niggars are at home,too scared to leave mommy to go outside and protest.

I'm at the protest ground now, with lots of police presence and shooting. Can you imagine that dûnce screaming that we should destroy everything,as if we went there to destroy stuffs? That insensitive statement annoyed me.
i agre with u but this fight is for us all and we shouldn't discourage others by calling them cowards instead we encourage them to join the peaceful protest which will benefit us all. The independence we enjoy today ppl died for it, the whites didn't wake up one morning to abolish slavery, ppl fought and paid with their blood. If we continue to endure this corruption it will remain for as long as the ppl keep shut. I morn all out heroes who sacrificed their lives for this they will forever be remembered. I will rather die for something than live for nothing!!!
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
what a peaceful protest
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Jostoman:
thunder fire you there.

Thunder fire your generation
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
babtoundey:

What's lovely in this news? That the state properties (People's properties) are being destroyed by mindless political touts is lovely.

No matter which side we belong we should always be bold enough to condemn vices in whichever guise it appear.

This is stupid and destructive and should not be condoned.
you are very wicked and heartless. If the whole Lagos burn down is it worth a soul that went down at Lekki last night?
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by freshMallam1122: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Why will you set things on fire?

These people are evil
stealing our future an our wealth to enrich them selves an entire house hold is not eveil abi...an yet we are jobless in our own country dats why the called us lazy youth
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Godkillbuhari(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

Enough of this anarchy

Na ogun go kill you and your generation to come
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by Jostoman: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
ivolt:

Do you trust these peaceful protesters to be in charge of your street or house?
How many protesters were killed?
Stop falling for lies.
thunder fire you there.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry pls tinubu is the main target,,,they should stop attacking banks or supermarkets,, let go to government house and co
... they will eventually wake up.
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
eagleonearth:
how did you know he is not protesting? Haven't you seen pictures of protesters with phone also fighting on social media?
Someone protesting online is advising protesters offline to DESTROY??

That makes sense to you abi? Do we look like animals without control? Is destroying lives and properties our goal? undecided

A dude with me was shot this morning while peacefully protesting and that dûnce is advising us to go ahead and destroy everything? undecided undecided undecided
Re: BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) by uptimum123(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
DominusPrime:

He has started doing something already. The peaceful protesters at lekki were killed. He will kill more so you'll be happy...

You think any reasonable Government will watch while the country is being put into anarchy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State / Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.