Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! (1497 Views)

Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) / Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Proeast2: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Can a Southern president try the sort of nonsense these terrorists did in Lagos to Kano and go free?

Even if such person was suicidal enough to try it, by now there would have been a 100% anger by Northerners but it is baffling and shocking to see some Yorubos still supporting this murderous regime.

I don't know if this is due to cowardice, lack of self respect, Stockholm syndrome or what

Such a shame!
Big shame!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Xammie001(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2020
They Are Not Prepared for what will happen next

1 Like

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Goldencheese(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
The south have no balls. Was it not done in the East when they killed IPOB youths and the rest of the south kept mute?
Proeast2:
Can a Southern president try the sort of nonsense these terrorists did in Lagos to Kano and go free?

Even if such person was suicidal enough to try it, by now there would have been a 100% anger by Northerners but it is baffling and shocking to see some Yorubos still supporting this murderous regime.

I don't know if this is due to cowardice, lack of self respect, Stockholm syndrome or what

Such a shame!
Big shame!!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by helinues: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2020
You guys should stop all this nonsense.

A curfew was imposed in Lagos Yesterday, was there any curfew in Kano?

And who da hell are the protesters to defy state curfew orders?

That sense wey una lost long time, una go receive am by force this time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by iboboyswag(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Stop all these tribalistic nonsense... You want your Biafra, stick with your script and leave us be.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Even if there's curfew, can any Southern President do this in a northern state and go free?

Can u answer that since you have no shame?

13 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by CodeTemplar: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2020
Proeast2:

Such a shame!
Big shame!!
You have not even seen names of casualties and you are already building your stupid arguments on it.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by jansonn(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

May God forgive you sir, I won't curse you o, you've already cursed yourself and the generations that will come through you.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by MichaelDuf: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2020
iboboyswag:
Stop all these tribalistic nonsense... You want your Biafra, stick with your script and leave us be.

Coward

1 Like

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Yujin(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Proeast2:

Such a shame!
Big shame!!
No name calling at times like this. What is required is encouragement. Fulanis are really daring. This is just the beginning though.

1 Like

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Rugaria: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2020
Proeast2:

Such a shame!
Big shame!!

We gave the fulani so much respect in this country. The fulani that is struggling to produce the first fulani president in Guinea their ancestral home are the ones acting God and killing at will here in Nigeria? The Ghanaian don't take rubbish from the fulanis in Ghana. It's only in Nigeria that they have become some sort of imperialists..

8 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by helinues: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Awol1:

Even if there's curfew, can any Southern President do this in a northern state and go free?

Can u answer that since you have no shame?

Seriously, I dislike hypocritical people..

Didn't GEJ send army out during Subsidy protest?

How many people were killed? ( That's not a justfitication though except if GEJ is a Kanuri man)
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Kyase(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2020
Obj did worst to the Tiv people
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Proeast2: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Goldencheese:
The south have no balls. Was it not done in the East when they killed IPOB youths and the rest of the south kept mute?

Yes, the South has no balls I agree with you. However, when IPOB youths were killed, Igbos unanimously condemned it and it was other Southerners that mocked them. Now, contrast that with what is happening now and how some so-called omoluabis are still supporting the murderous regime?!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by ArewaWife(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2020
The only way Buhari can partially redeem himself is to resign and hand over to the VP but I know he will never do that. The only way Osibanjo can redeem his image is to resign, but does he have the courage to do so?

Buhari should have been prepped by his handlers to give a press statement but I wonder what they are waiting for. This is not the case of northerners that keep quiet while bombs go off everytime around them.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Proeast2: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:
Obj did worst to Tiv people

Stop comparing apples with oranges!
OBJ never and would never have tried such rubbish anywhere in NW and go free!!
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Kyase(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Proeast2:

Stop comparing apples with oranges!
OBJ never and would never have tried such rubbish anywhere in NW and go free!!

Oh oh oh,so we are the oranges now ba.
So na us the rubbish fit happen to ba
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Proeast2: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
I repeat that no Southerner would dare unleash in Kano, the sort of mayhem that was unleashed in Lagos and go free?!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Passionate888: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Proeast2:

Such a shame!
Big shame!!
If to say na Jonathan dey power, you for see say Nation newspaper and tvc for report am 24)7

2 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by OneDollarSalary(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:
But Buhari promised change. Where's the chanji then

1 Like

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Passionate888: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:
Tiv na Kano?

1 Like

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Goldencheese(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Proeast2:

Yes, the South has no balls I agree with you. However, when IPOB youths were killed, Igbos unanimously condemned it and it was other Southerners that mocked them. Now, contrast that with what is happening now and how some so-called omoluabis are still supporting the murderous regime?!

But you saw what I wrote, I said the rest of the south not the East.

1 Like

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by loveth360(f): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2020
Proeast2:

Such a shame!
Big shame!!
But when protest were killed in East,you yorubas and your northern brothers rejoiced.
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
shatap

3 Likes

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by PlayerMeji: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Oga, go and check the names of those who died... It had Yoruba, Igbos and other names there...

Proeast2:

Such a shame!
Big shame!!
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by OneDollarSalary(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Proeast2:
I repeat that no Southerner would dare unleash in Kano, the sort of mayhem that was unleashed in Lagos and go free?!
Tell them.
If not that I have human sympathy I could have cursed people like helinues who is still without no shame to comment.

Go to Facebook and Twitter and see how this abokisz are laughing at the dead protesters shot by the army.

1 Like

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by OneDollarSalary(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Passionate888:
Tiv na Kano?
Leave kyase the sai barbarian chanter.

Fulani dey show him people shage for benue

1 Like

Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by Proeast2: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2020
Kyase:

Oh oh oh,so we are the oranges now ba.
So na us the rubbish fit happen to ba

TIVs are a minority group and they obviously does not have what it takes to mount a serious challenge. I'm talking about a direct comparison between major ethnic groups.

The mayhem that was unleashed in Lagos by a Northerner and yet some so-called omoluabis are still supporting the perpetrator, if the reverse were to be the case against Kano, will that Southern president go free?
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by OneDollarSalary(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

Seriously, I dislike hypocritical people..

Didn't GEJ send army out during Subsidy protest?

How many people were killed? ( That's not a justfitication though except if GEJ is a Kanuri man)
You have no shame.

When Gej declare state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa because of BH insurgency the govs of the above states oppose him.

When Gej send the army to finish BH, your demi god Buhari says it was an attack on the north.

Kiss the truth
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by helinues: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
OneDollarSalary:

You have no shame.

When Gej declare state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa because of BH insurgency the govs of the above states oppose him.

When Gej send the army to finish BH, your demi god Buhari says it was an attack on the north.

Kiss the truth

That confirmed the notion of GEJ being a clueless ex president..

Thanks for confirming that
Re: Can A Southern President Do To Kano What Was Done To Lagos?! by obonujoker(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:

So you support killing of the youths because if cursed politicians whose end is hell??

Will American soldiers kill their citizens like this??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Country Should Be Saddled With A Lifeless Like You - Sowore Blasts Buhari / Victor Mbarika, A Lecturer Of ICIT Carolina University Forged Letter For Ganduje / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.