Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze (87848 Views)

Hoodlums Clash In Ile-Epo, Lagos, Set Market On Fire (Photo, Video) / Hoodlums Attack TVC Studios In Lagos (Video) / Man Murdered And Set Ablaze In His Farm In Delta (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
victons:
Just look at you.
I am Igbo and I don't support jungle Justice of any form including burning Tinubu's properties.
But ruling out Tinubu's hands in this will be quite difficult. Even the silence of TVC located just in Lagos State.

Peter Obi/Willie Obiano employed the services of Nwafor and killed hundreds of Ibo youths and threw them in the river, have their houses been burnt? Has Nwafor's family been touched?
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Greatfullheart: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
James4358:
This is nt even enough considering lives of innocent citizens lost! Tinubu & buhari shuld be gun down as well if possible! I wish sum1 can hire me! Am so mad right nw!
we are on the same path, i dont nee to be sent i just need someone that will me a sniper gun and protection after wiping buhari and his entire generation also those wicked politicians.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
femo007:
thnder will strike u and ur generation down where talking about life lost u talking rubish what tribalism got to do with what is happening in Nigeria now ? Omo ale jati jati

Peter Obi/Willie Obiano used Nwafor (FSARS) to kill hundreds of Ibo youths. No attack has come upon Peter Obi and Willie Obiano. They are still there breathing fresh air. Nwafor's family are also cooling off somewhere.

Now, tell me why the attack on Tinubu? Is he the president? Does he have power over the military?

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nweike190:

You are a mad man... What business has the Ibo got in killing of youths in Lekki.. You are � mad. Don't forget before the shooting the driver that was shoot dead that the Governor of Lagos went to visit was an Ibo person... When the igbos were killed in Nnamdis house by the army who carried that news... Useless post and an idiotic mind. Join hands with the Intelligent and productive Igbosere to fight the useless Nepotic Notherners.. The true enemies of the State. Useless man.

Peter Obi/Willie Obiano used Nwafor (FSARS) to kill hundreds of Ibo youths. No attack has come upon Peter Obi and Willie Obiano. They are still there breathing fresh air. Nwafor's family are also cooling off somewhere.

Now, tell me why the attack on Tinubu? Is he the president? Does he have power over the military?
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Greatlee54:
you are such a fool and tribal bigot. I was born in Lagos almost four decades ago, I live, work ,own a house and am married to the most wonderful lady on Earth; who's from a lovely family and happens to be Yoruba and Nigerian. I'm on ground here and I have my best friends here who are sensible and objective omoluabis. Shame on you!

Shove that up your ass.

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by victons(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Peter Obi/Willie Obiano employed the services of Nwafor and killed hundreds of Ibo youths and threw them in the river, have their houses been burnt? Has Nwafor's family been touched?
As I said, I don't support jungle Justice of any form.
But if you want to know, CSP Nwafor has been sacked and currently on the run. Obiano and Peter Obi were dragged.
Obiano was also dragged when some IPOB members were killed few years ago, you don't know because you don't really show interest in our well being.
Okorocha and Uzodimma have also been persistently attacked here on nairaland too even at cases of appointing an emir in imo.
well, you can still go the tribal way even when your own kinsmen are attacked.

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
strangest:

Go and sit down... Obiano would have received more if he had ordered the killings like tinubu

Now, you see where your hypocrisy is? Obiano engaged Nwafor as his SSA...and you are here telling me he did not order it.

And Tinubu, being the CInC of the armed forces and president, Federal Republic of Nigeria ordered the military to kill the protesters.

Y'all reek of hypocrisy so bad.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Onlinesmart: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
James4358:
This is nt even enough considering lives of innocent citizens lost! Tinubu & buhari shuld be gun down as well if possible! I wish sum1 can hire me! Am so mad right nw!
hire yourself.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
victons:
As I said, I don't support jungle Justice of any form.
But if you want to know, CSP Nwafor has been sacked and currently on the run. Obiano and Peter Obi were dragged.
Obiano was also dragged when some IPOB members were killed few years ago, you don't know because you don't really show interest in our well being.
Okorocha and Uzodimma have also been persistently attacked here on nairaland too even at cases of appointing an emir in imo.
well, you can still go the tribal way even when your own kinsmen are attacked.

I understand you bro. I'm also appalled by the shooting and in due course, all of them will pay for this heinous act. But singling Tinubu out for attack reeks of hypocrisy. Tinubu is not the president for God's sake.

I've read all the claimed Tinubu said and nowhere in his statement does it show that he ordered the attack. So, why are people now using that statement as a basis for attacking him and calling for him to be killed, burned, lynched and all the rubbish?
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Godwin2am(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
You are hired
Start work immediately
James4358:
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
35824L:
And when the station closes down permanently because of their stupidity, they will come here to lament that there is no job in the country. That's why our leaders take their investments abroad.

that is why i love china for one thing - the Communist Government forces businesses to invest in China no matter how small. hate china for all you can, her economic prowess is to be admired. No company is providing jobs - that is part of dong business, they are converting and shipping dollars abroad. CHINA,Lebanese, India and South Africans - even Glo, MTN and Dangote are doing the same - the evils of capitalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Aguogba(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Mheen! I hope nobody got trapped in there.
there goes the russia fulani bots dividing the South
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by TheAviator: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
embarassed undecided

Proud Boys( Military Officers) , Stand back and Stand by

Hmm, you really watched the first presidential debate lol grin
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by notoriousbabe: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Masses 1-0 Tinubu
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by EMMY76: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is what you get when you decide to dine with the devil himself.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by notoriousbabe: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
James4358:
no worry na small small we go take do am

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by JONSYN7154: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
They should set NTA ablaze too. That's government property too.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by HARMYMY(f): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
IJOBA2:
MORAYO AFOLABI-BROWN IS OFFICIALLY JOBLESS JUST LIKE HER FELLOW CRETINS ON nairaland

Idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.