Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze (87849 Views)

Hoodlums Clash In Ile-Epo, Lagos, Set Market On Fire (Photo, Video) / Hoodlums Attack TVC Studios In Lagos (Video) / Man Murdered And Set Ablaze In His Farm In Delta (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by IJOBA2: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
HARMYMY:

Idiot
MORAYO IS THAT YOU shocked LZAA IMHOTEP ADAIBEKU.

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by mrkings84(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
tooth4tooth:

Na my moniker be your hash tag ?

One mind bro......
We are together in this....
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Judolisco(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
HeadShot:
Tinubu have lost it....

This is him proving to the meyatti Allah that he wasn't sponsoring any protests against the Fulani regime....

By Allowing Killers into your backyard to kill your citizens...
Another angle
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by strangest(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Now, you see where your hypocrisy is? Obiano engaged Nwafor as his SSA...and you are here telling me he did not order it.

And Tinubu, being the CInC of the armed forces and president, Federal Republic of Nigeria ordered the military to kill the protesters.

Y'all reek of hypocrisy so bad.

Nwafor days are obviously numbered, yes Obiano knew he will get it hotter and that is the reason why he disassociated himself from Nwafor

It's a TOLL GATE... The protesters are blocking his business and shown the way out... He sent a message like that in his previous statement. That's what made him a target... Tinubu has an history of bad news.... NO HYPOCRISY
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Christistruth00: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:
The people I pity most in this are the Yoruba youths also partaking in the destruction of Tinubu's property and call for his death. The Ibos are wise, we have not heard of any attack on any of their leaders and properties.

By the time this ends, the Ibos would have achieved their aim. Destroy Tinubu and the west would be completely destabilized. If you think the Lekki killing was responsible for the destruction of Tinubu's property and calls for attack on him, you are living in lalaland. These people had been looking for an opportunity to do this for quite a long time.

Yoruba youths, a word is enough for the wise.

Ibos are itching for Tinubu's death. But will only be possible if you lend them a hand.

I even suspect foul play to divide the South .
Why was a SE Brigadier F O Omata ordered to fire on protesters in lekki ,Lagos if not to destabilize the South. Remember there are already armed Islamic fundamentalists Waiting in the Souths Forests

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by srclark: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartPolician:
No, this is not right

TVC has always been pro-protesters

From Arise to Channels to TVC, they always have commendations for the #EndSARS movement
now so many people will join the battalions of unemployed people out there
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by zoedew: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
James4358:
This is nt even enough considering lives of innocent citizens lost! Tinubu & buhari shuld be gun down as well if possible! I wish sum1 can hire me! Am so mad right nw!
A Tale of Two Cities - by Charles Dickens should tell our story shortly. Guillotine cuts paper.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by openmine(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
tamdun:
Is Tinubu the only politician in Nigeria, why single out him alone?
i may be wrong but there was a feeling from hoodlums that he had something to do with the genocide at lekki due to the sudden power outage and the removal of cctv cameras before the carnage!
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by oranget(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
The government should stop accusing people anyhow and stop spreading fake news. What thugs are they talking about, It was dragon that set the TV station and the governor's family house on fire.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Soldiercole(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
James4358:
This is nt even enough considering lives of innocent citizens lost! Tinubu & buhari shuld be gun down as well if possible! I wish sum1 can hire me! Am so mad right nw!
You are hired go pinish them
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by victons(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

I understand you bro. I'm also appalled by the shooting and in due course, all of them will pay for this heinous act. But singling Tinubu out for attack reeks of hypocrisy. Tinubu is not the president for God's sake.

I've read all the claimed Tinubu said and nowhere in his statement does it show that he ordered the attack. So, why are people now using that statement as a basis for attacking him and calling for him to be killed, burned, lynched and all the rubbish?
Tinubu alone isn't taking the blame.
But I believe his name have been on everyone's lips because his TV has remained dumb even in the midst of the deaths in his backyard.
it is also believed that Tinubu's controls the LASG, therefore,he and The current governor of Lagos State needs to answer some query on the uninstalling of the cameras and offing of street lights just before the attack.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by wingmanIII: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Peter Obi/Willie Obiano employed the services of Nwafor and killed hundreds of Ibo youths and threw them in the river, have their houses been burnt? Has Nwafor's family been touched?

You are free to go and burn their houses. BTW, keep Peter Obi out of this.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by wingmanIII: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Christistruth00:

I even suspect foul play to divide the South .
Why was a SE Brigadier F O Omata ordered to fire on protesters in lekki ,Lagos if not to destabilize the South. Remember there are already armed Islamic fundamentalists Waiting in the Souths Forests

Who told you he's from SE? No Igbo name or word like omata.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by wingmanIII: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

That is why we need to start burn major markets starting from Alaba immediately so that everybody can go back to their villages without delay

Why don't you lead your thugs to go and burn the markets. Do it in broad daylight not cowardly at night.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Greatlee54: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Shove that up your ass.

Peter Obi/Willie Obiano used Nwafor (FSARS) to kill hundreds of Ibo youths. No attack has come upon Peter Obi and Willie Obiano. They are still there breathing fresh air. Nwafor's family are also cooling off somewhere.

Now, tell me why the attack on Tinubu? Is he the president? Does he have power over the military?
keep regurgitating!
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
victons:
Tinubu alone isn't taking the blame.
But I believe his name have been on everyone's lips because his TV has remained dumb even in the midst of the deaths in his backyard.
it is also believed that Tinubu's controls the LASG, therefore,he and The current governor of Lagos State needs to answer some query on the uninstalling of the cameras and offing of street lights just before the attack.

Since that toll gate belongs to the state government, it would be in order for them to answer questions on the removal of CCTV camera
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
strangest:

Nwafor days are obviously numbered, yes Obiano knew he will get it hotter and that is the reason why he disassociated himself from Nwafor

It's a TOLL GATE... The protesters are blocking his business and shown the way out... He sent a message like that in his previous statement. That's what made him a target... Tinubu has an history of bad news.... NO HYPOCRISY

Okay, Obiano's words dissociating himself from Nwafor is acceptable. But Tinubu's words dissociating himself from the army shooting is not acceptable. I hear you loud and clear bro. Thank you for educating me.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by blaqtom(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Your family will mourn you this year. Truth is bitter. We have see through your smokescreen. Is Tinubu the president? Weyrey!
I wish you same your reply just proved u still a child probably still under your parents roof...if the deaths that have been recorded don’t soften your wicked heart may you suffer the same fate...my support to my fellow Nigerians in Lagos....
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by victons(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Since that toll gate belongs to the state government, it would be in order for them to answer questions on the removal of CCTV camera
exactly, that's why he's taking the blame, cos he's obviously shown he single handedly handles Lagos State Government.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by FuckOsuPigs: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
blaqtom:

I wish you same your reply just proved u still a child probably still under your parents roof...if the deaths that have been recorded don’t soften your wicked heart may you suffer the same fate...

Why would anybody be happy with the killing of innocent youths? Why?

I responded the way you brought it. You started with a curse...and it was returned to you in equal measure.

Tinubu is being targeted for attack but Peter Obi and Willie Obiano, the two associates of Nwafor the vampire are walking free in Anambra. It was easy to accept that Willie Obiano did not order the killing of the hundreds of Ibo youths killed and thrown into the river by Nwafor's SARS but the explanation that Tinubu did not order the killing of the youths at Lekki toll gate is not acceptable, no be so?

We see through your smokescreen.

And for the records, I live in my own house, built with my sweat 7 years ago.

All your curse will go back to you in manifold.

1 Like

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by Kindledlight(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emekaonline:

You are the most foolish bastard in our land. Only bastard conspired to be a mole. How many of such hatred have you seen in other stinking land. I dont care if you claim to be Yoruba or not. So many bastards are within us and we know. Even in a family, there bastards, so stop the crap the son of belial. Omokomo

As in so many bastards

I wonder why some yoruba youths can’t see beyond their nose that this is beyond SARS or police brutality but politics of bitterness.
Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by strangest(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Okay, Obiano's words dissociating himself from Nwafor is acceptable. But Tinubu's words dissociating himself from the army shooting is not acceptable. I hear you loud and clear bro. Thank you for educating me.

Well issorite

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by RuggedSniper: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
SmartPolician:
No, this is not right

TVC has always been pro-protesters

From Arise to Channels to TVC, they always have commendations for the #EndSARS movement
WORD!

1 Share

Re: TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze by RuggedSniper: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
James4358:

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.