Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. (894 Views)

#NorthIsBleeding: Group Calls On Southerners To Join Protests Against Banditry / How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Many northerners here are opening thread upon threads trying to put divisions among southerners. Everybody in respective of our difference must come together and fight,we southerners are not defeated people. Enough is Enough.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by JokeAdeleke: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2020
You think some persons in the south will listen

1 Like

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Afolabimills(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Shame on buhari shame on the northern fools who choose to cause harm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
I was never a supporter of southern unity but with what is happening now I am fully in support of southern unity.

Sammy07 and thatfairguy1 let's put our differences aside and fight this together for betterment of our unborn childrens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by zionmde: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
south is only SS we have East we have west
So dont worry, southerners are already in unity
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
You think some persons in the south will listen
they're minority now

their opinion doesn't count

1 Like

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by JokeAdeleke: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Afolabimills:
Shame on buhari shame on the northern fools who choose to cause harm

They don't see Southerners as their own. We keep telling you guys but you assumed wrong. They hardly send the army to swoop in on their own cause of how they feel theirs is theirs however bad. The same logic isn't applied when handling the south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
This killings can't happen in north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by JokeAdeleke: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
zionmde:
south is only SS
we have East
we have west

So dont worry, southerners are already in unity

cheesy
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by selemo: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
I support my Guy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=zionmde post=95161677]south is only SS
we have East
we have west

So dont worry, southerners are already in unity[/quote][/s]Another northern man
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Nwanyiogwashi:
I was never a supporter of southern unity but with what is happening now I am fully in support of southern unity.

Sam.my07 and thatfa.irguy1 let's put our differences aside and fight this together for betterment of our unborn childrens.

[/s]

NO UNITY, WE SHOULD RATHER SPLIT. We can't stay together that's the bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Many northerners here are opening thread upon threads trying to put divisions among southerners. Everybody in respective of our difference must come together and fight,we southerners are not defeated people. Enough is Enough.

Together for what exactly?

Are we not already in Nigeria?
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Afolabimills(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

They don't see Southerners as their own. We keep telling you guys but you assumed wrong. They hardly send the army to swoop in on their own cause of how they feel theirs is theirs however bad. The same logic isn't applied when handling the south
it's just so sad I share a country with this northern fulani hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=95161778][s][/s]

NO UNITY, WE SHOULD RATHER SPLIT. We can't stay together that's the bitter truth[/quote][/s] Go outside the street and protest don't be coward. I have been on the street for five days now.
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by JokeAdeleke: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Afolabimills:
it's just so sad I share a country with this northern fulani hypocrites

Kind yoruba te te ronu

A SW regional head will never send the army in such manner to kill her children. Lai lai

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Afolabimills(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Kind yoruba te te ronu

A SW regional head will never send the army in such manner to kill her children. Lai lai
honestly my heart bleeds right now
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=95161778][s][/s]

NO UNITY, WE SHOULD RATHER SPLIT. We can't stay together that's the bitter truth[/s] Go outside the street and protest don't be coward. I have been on the street for five days now.
I don't participate in senseless protest. Those burning down properties in Lagos now should be dealt with
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=95162032]
I don't participate in senseless protest. Those burning down properties in Lagos now should be dealt with[/quote][/s]
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

My beloved sister, you are the unpatriotic element trying to cause division among the major tribes of Nigeria, hiding under the guise of "southern unity", to unleash your hatred for the Northerners.

Do you have any proof that Northerners are creating threads to destabilize Nigeria? Please, my sister, let's promote love and unity, instead of sowing the seed of disunity.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by JokeAdeleke: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved sister, you are the unpatriotic element trying to cause division among the major tribes of Nigeria, hiding under the guise of "southern unity", to unleash your hatred for the Northerners.

Do you have any proof that Northerners are creating threads to destabilize Nigeria? Please, my sister, let's promote love and unity, instead of sowing the seed of disunity.

God bless Nigeria.

Would the FG do to the north as was down with Lekki. Just answer a simple yes or no question
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Would the FG do to the north as was down with Lekki. Just answer a simple yes or no question

My brother, the FG has done nothing. Stop creating issues where there's none.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by JokeAdeleke: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, the FG has done nothing. Stop creating issues where there's none.

God bless Nigeria.

YOU are irredeemably stvpid. I'm sure it's my great grandfather that controls the army. Full

1 Like

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by BigSarah(f): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Impossible
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Yujin(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Don't mind them. As long as fulani in with you in Nigeria, forget about equality.
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

YOU are irredeemably stvpid. I'm sure it's my great grandfather that controls the army. Full

My brother, again, the FG has done nothing wrong. Stop creating issues where there's none.. If hoodlums like, they should continue unleashing chaos, burning public and private properties, looting, killing innocent law enforcement officers, raping girls, destroying things, and perpetuating all manner of atrocities, they'll be dealt with, and legally so, with all ruthlessness.

However, that some unscrupulous elements in the security unit decide to vent their anger on harmless protesters, doesn't necessarily mean they were government commissioned. Those responsible for violating the law and code of conduct of their respective rules will be dealt with in accordance with the law.

This is what we should be after, and not creating threads and publishing fake and concocted stories just to tarnish the image of the FG, simply because it's headed by a Northerner, which you don't like.

Nigeria will be great.
Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by JokeAdeleke: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, again, the FG has done nothing wrong. Stop creating issues where there's none.. If hoodlums like, they should continue unleashing chaos, burning public and private properties, looting, killing innocent law enforcement officers, raping girls, destroying things, and perpetuating all manner of atrocities, they'll be dealt with, and legally so, with all ruthlessness.

However, that some unscrupulous elements in the security unit, decide to vent their anger on harmless protesters, doesn't necessarily mean they were government commissioned. Those responsible to have violated the law and law of conduct of their respective rules will be dealt in accordance with the law.

This is what we should be after, and not creating threads and publishing fake and concocted stories just to tarnish the image of the FG, simply because it's headed by a Northerner, which you don't like.

Nigeria will be great.

Na so. Aboki

When the referendum is initiated. Stop it. Oode

1 Like

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by zionmde: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=zionmde post=95161677]south is only SS
we have East
we have west

So dont worry, southerners are already in unity[/s]Another northern man
keep deceiving urself
u think a westerner will politically align with u
u are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by 7lives: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]

NO UNITY, WE SHOULD RATHER SPLIT. We can't stay together that's the bitter truth

Thank you.
South cannot unite to destroy Lagos.
Every man for himself, God for all of us.
Let everyone go and burn their states simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time For All Southerners To Come Together. by ThatFairGuy1: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
7lives:

Thank you. South cannot unite to destroy Lagos. Every man for himself, God for all of us. Let everyone go and burn their states simple.
Senseless Yorubas doesn't know this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Woes Military & Police With Benefits To Resign & Join The Revolution / Top John Hopkins Economist And Professor Calls Buhari "Sleepy Buhari" / Tacha Defends Buhari, Tackles Other Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.