Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Makoko Police Station On Fire - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makoko Police Station On Fire (54405 Views)

Hoodlums Kill 2 Policemen In Aba, Set Station On Fire (VIDEO) / Akesan Market Fire: Angry Mob Sets Fire Station On Fire / Thieves Caught And Tortured In Makoko (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Seriousgbege: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rgade:

I swear this forum is a breeding ground for hate.
It never occurred to me for once that such a narrative would be spinned. On Facebook,on Twitter it's the same thing, Nigerians speaking with one voice.
But here on this evil forum the seed of hate and division has already been sown into the movement as with every other thing that ever graces this place.
I fear that my days on this forum would soon be coming to an end.
Nairaland has done nothing but attract the most vile,evil and bigoted group of people from every corner of this country and give them the anonymity to spew the most evil of agendas sprouting from their evil hearts.
Tueh. Spits.
Am glad you've been enlightened bro...... Spread the word
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Army should just take over
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Bishop4real: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
are soldiers trained for protest or they’re trained for war?

Are supposed peaceful citizens trained to destroy government establishments?
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Bishop4real: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:

Yes. The touts caused everything. But what happened to anti riot police squad ? The last thing you should resort to is brute force

Most of the anti riot squad members are the same SARS you're protesting against. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by whitedove(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
CalabarPikin:
The monster you made
will eventually consume you!
#DrFrankenstein
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by SeriouslySense(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
exactly, they have a clue, we don't need panic solutions from the government, they need to act on issues not tell stories, they are auppose to be for the people, not our lords
Colonelswitz101:
Nice one...now dey know wat it means to make the country ungovernable...
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by osazsky(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
BigBashiru:

I completely agree with you.... the problem is most Nigerians are too sentimental - deathless revolution is possible.... okay those that died at lekki has the change come?? No it hasn't. Death is not necessary to effect change. Let's think rationally devoid of sentiment please.

On hearing live ammunition being discharged, being unarmed, for the sake of your own safety, please retreat and or take cover.
my brother u are wise I cant put my life on the line for this country..I did rather do it in a saner country or when I am old..life is sweet..people don die tire for benin yet no change...the wisdom here is to try to stay alive. That's the best we can do for our families.losing someone is not easy especially a relative...but I cant put my life on the line.this face will pass and nigeria will always get worst...may the souls of the departed rest in peace though it was not worth it I feel for them
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Bobby95(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:

Yes. The touts caused everything. But what happened to anti riot police squad ? The last thing you should resort to is brute force
They are guilding rich individuals and politicans. Stupid police force. Stupid country
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Vulcan24(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
We need updates from ikotun
What's happening in the area and that notorious police post
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Celebsnews2: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na wao. God help us.

Meanwhile, Seun Kuti Blames Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for Lekki tollgate Massacr£...reveals several hidden secret on what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C19L_lGEtkw
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by TenTon(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:
For those asking why soilders are deployed to protest grounds,well here's your answer.

The police just can't handle these violent protesters who use this opportunity to perpetuate criminal acts.

If soilders appear and start target practicing, we'll call it a massacre abi?

Ask yourself, were the youths in the Lekki toll gate violent?
Did they destroy any property for the past ten days they were there?
Were they hostile in any way?
I bet you know the answer...
what stops them from deploying soldiers to places why mayhem was being caused.
why start with the peaceful protesters in lekki?
why open fire on unarmed protesters who were not even armed?
it's obvious the protesters were making them lose money and need to be taken out by any means...
i pray one day you lose someone closest to you in such a manner and your language will definitely change.
Good day!
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by loswhite(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:
For those asking why soilders are deployed to protest grounds,well here's your answer.

The police just can't handle these violent protesters who use this opportunity to perpetuate criminal acts.

you are just a big fool

1 Like

Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Pnutbota: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Ok o...please since you seem to understand this thing well , help me explain why the soldiers went to the most peaceful protest ground(no report of violence, people were fed at least 2ce a day and power provided..something our govt hasn't been able to do) and not the places that thugs had taken over
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Theboss100(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Are sodiers meant for internal conflict or protest What happened to the police anti conflict team or squad? Army are meant to be in the barracks until when faced with external issues or terrorism.
PLS BUY SENSE OF N10 FROM THAT YOUR NEIGHBOUR THAT SELL NOODLES. I WILL PAY WHEN I RETURN FROM WORK. ONLY #10 OO. U WILL MAKE USELESS OF #50 SENSE. RUBBISH AND BUHARI
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by osazsky(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bishop4real:

Most of the anti riot squad members are the same SARS you're protesting against. grin grin grin
true talk my brother..the military had no choice it will have degenerated....into another thing..since the protest is against bad policing I dont think police can do much cuz they are the target...intact if a police is seen in some areas he would be lynched...I think the ncdc and army should take over
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by robinzaga(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

SHUT UP.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by idahme(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Take a chill, where are the anti riot policemen that should have been deployed if need be to protect protesters and also avert possible riot yesterday? All these stuff going on are the reactions to the horrendous incident that occurred yesterday. You ain't truthful to yourself, .
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Dreyton36: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Ur papa na SARS abi , ogun ma pae
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by osazsky(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Theboss100:
Are sodiers meant for internal conflict or protest What happened to the police anti conflict team or squad? Army are meant to be in the barracks until when faced with external issues or terrorism.
PLS BUY SENSE OF N10 FROM THAT YOUR NEIGHBOUR THAT SELL NOODLES. I WILL PAY WHEN I RETURN FROM WORK. ONLY #10 OO. U WILL MAKE USELESS OF #50 SENSE. RUBBISH AND BUHARI
but the protest is against the police and they are the target..most police stations burnt and all their weapons carted away even their anti riot weapons including water pressure vehicle their hands are tied..if they were not the reason for the protest then the anti riot police would have been used not military
..u kill somebody and expect the person to defend u ...the somebody is a system which is d npf.i dont think they can really do much
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by CodeTemplar: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

You are presenting a reaction as action by denying the part of the govt in this. Can PDP sponsor men in SUV and jeeps to be moving thugs around ABuja the capital?
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Comedian2019: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Protesters are not the ones attacking police stations.
Protesters have specific venues and are peaceful.
You don't go to peaceful protesters in their venue to kill them for crimes perpetrated by hoodlums elsewhere.

If I may ask, are you saying we should scrap police and replace them with killers?
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Sagay212: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Unfortunately the whole thing is getting out of hand. The useless govt escalated the situation by shooting at unarmed protesters. Now everyone is going bonkers.

The only solution will be to bring in more soldiers. People have also been warned to stay at home. Ease stay in your phucking houses or you'll get a phucking bullet in your head. People can just go about burning everything all in the name of vengeance. It will get to a point miscreants and thugs will start going into people's houses to rob them. Anybody seen burning anything will be shot at. Stay in your house. How does burning cars, private businesses and attacking your fellow Nigerian change anything . What kind of madness is this. You know the people who put you in this mess, go after them and stop attacking innocent people. You know Tinubu, obasa, gbaja, and all your house of rep members and senators. Go and face them. At this point the police should not hesitate to arrest and deal with any miscreant caught destroying any property. It is enough.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Laboni: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

So the Lekki- toll gate they went and started shooting peaceful protesters yesterday evening, I guess they were perpetuating criminal acts abi?

1 Like

Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Nonsoco80(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

This is no longer peaceful protest but riots. I supported soldiers coming in.

1 Like

Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Xchristain:

[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by osazsky(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
My fellow youth the best thing is to try to stay alive now that military has come in...stay alive u fit become the next president we need u to make the change our father couldn't give us.i repeat stay alive there is wisdom in staying alive.pls dont be selfish if u dont consider yourself pls consider ur family...note I am not in support of the killings happening but 2 wrongs cant make a right..pls now that we have made our agitation known can we give our leaders some time and see what they do..its time to pause and see the reaction from our leathers...the change cant come if we continue like this..now that they are aware of the threat of the youth let's purse give them like 6 months if there are no changes we go back to protest...it called an ultimatum..u dont need to die to pass a massage..for our fallen brothers rest well...I pray ur death bring the changes we all clamour for .if it does u all will be remembered as foreign heroes kudos

1 Like

Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Sagay212: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Comedian2019:

Protesters are not the ones attacking police stations.
Protesters have specific venues and are peaceful.
You don't go to peaceful protesters in their venue to kill them for crimes perpetrated by hoodlums elsewhere.

Protesters should stop the phucking protest and go home. They have been told to do that for the sake of peace. People's properties are being burnt down and miscreants are having a filled day. Stay in your phucking houses for now. No idi.ot should be protesting at this moment whether peaceful or not. The whole state is being thrown into chaos.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Ategberoson(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
destroy the properties but don't disturb the government when they can't do roads for Years because all those things you destroys will be taken care of! how sensible

a lot of insane youths in this country, like the leaders, like their citizens

retrogressive country full of mental distress people
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Comedian2019: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bishop4real:

They're different. Don't say what you don't know.
The fact is, police has become very corrupt and lazy. Money is the only thing that interests them.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Omezif(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
A head that stir a wasp get stung.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by JoeEeL(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
hakeem4:
are soldiers trained for protest or they’re trained for war?

Don't mind him. Dullness of a zombie is what he displays. They have been so oppressed they cannot make basic differentiation between army and police duties. How will that kind of person know his rights?

He's the kind of person that his lawyer will say something like "Uhm, my client, do you know so so and so is your right?" and he'll be like "ehe-nnnnn??" shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corporal Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing & Singing To Cult Song In Ebonyi / #EndSARS: Police Officer Kills His Colleague In Abuja, Commits Suicide / #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.