Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Makoko Police Station On Fire - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makoko Police Station On Fire (54461 Views)

Hoodlums Kill 2 Policemen In Aba, Set Station On Fire (VIDEO) / Akesan Market Fire: Angry Mob Sets Fire Station On Fire / Thieves Caught And Tortured In Makoko (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Xchristain(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
MoneyTrees:
I'm trying to think of what harmful substance you took that's causing a sky-rocketed degradation of ya brain cells to produce this kind of reasoning.

A sadist is usually known by his statements
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Sadists are known to insult without stating facts.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Xchristain(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Laboni:
So the Lekki- toll gate they went and started shooting peaceful protesters yesterday evening, I guess they were perpetuating criminal acts abi?

Those protesters were not peaceful.Watch the videos online
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Xchristain(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You are presenting a reaction as action by denying the part of the govt in this. Can PDP sponsor men in SUV and jeeps to be moving thugs around ABuja the capital?

Yes most definitely, APC could have done it as well.The problem nobody knows who's actually responsible.

This protest has already been hijacked by outside forces thus it could have been anyone.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Xchristain(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
who started the violence? If your position is right, then why is nobody supporting you?

check the comments again,please
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Xchristain(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
freemi:
soldiers can use all kind of force without real bullets. That what we sensible people r trying to say.

Did you watch the clip? if not lemme give you a recap;

1-soilders asked the protesters to leave,they didn't.

2-they shot bullets in the air,yet the protesters didn't move.Infact this made them more violent towards the military men
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by freemi(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

2-they shot bullets in the air,yet the protesters didn't move.Infact this made them more violent towards the military men
very naive n stupid trying to defend shooting of unarmed youths. .i dnt blame u
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's still taxpayers's money (OUR MONEY) that they'll use to rebuild those government properties. If we keep destroying private properties belonging to innocent citizens, it'll be counterproductive. People need to calm down o. It's still the citizens that'll suffer it.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Yes most definitely, APC could have done it as well.The problem nobody knows who's actually responsible.

This protest has already been hijacked by outside forces thus it could have been anyone.
PDP ? Capable of trying but can never succeed. Only APC has the grip on society to pull this off.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by jasedge15(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
That is why there is civil defence unit and man o war. They handle issues like these not the army.
Xchristain:

True they are trained for war. However, we the protesters don't respect the police. In protest grounds we've chased many of them away and outrightly threatened some.

Plus the protest was getting violent anyway thanks to the touts taking over.

The best solution would have been to retreat and give government a little time to implement the demands but if they don't, WE MOVE !
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Earnonline7: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Corona22: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Weldone..I saw the video of the Nigerian army shooting upwards to disperse the protesters, yet they didn't heed. This further resulted in a confrontation by the protesters.

Further more, the state was under curfew thus why were the protesters out at that time?

Wow
So cold hearted....
But I will educate you.
Firstly , the video of the soldiers firing upward was taken by a soldier ( check the angle the video was taken from) and if the soldiers were shooting upward kindly explain how 75 people are confirmed dead and every single hospital along Lekki-Epe is full.
Secondly, The curfew was extended to 9’clock from 4 and the shooting started around 6:30-7 so your point is dead on arrival.
Lastly , Answer me this , why , and who disabled the CCTV cameras and the street lights ? Why did they do that if not for their nefarious intentions.
You are either mocking me , or you are extremely uninformed or you are just plain stupid for this your opinion.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Corona22: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Are you crazy !!!!
Where you there ?!
The whole world was watching on Dj Switch Live stream on Instagram !
Foolish and bastard you that’s reading Vanguard newspaper is bringing your daft and extremely insensitive opinion to the gathering of good people. I am a good person else I would have wished your brother or sister or family member died yesterday evening
Stupid cretin. angry
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
The problem is not about the protest or destroying police stations, going around doing whatever you want to do, It is about the bad evidence video and photos, you know that this protest will eventually come to an end and all these pictures, videos floating around the internet they will be used later in fact they will even employ a kind of unit, that will care of that, going about catching those that are involved in destroying government property, it will be called destroying government property at that time it will not be called protest because everything has calmed down at that time so that is why anybody that is in involved in protesting or doing whatever he wants to do, he should make sure that he does not show his face in the video or photos because it will be extremely dangerous for people when it eventually comes to the internet because internet does not forget anything, that is how it would look like in the future so the police and authorities involved will be very happy at that time because they will just be arresting different kind of people, Good luck Nigeria youths have been protesting and use your brain
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Xchristain(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Corona22:

Are you crazy !!!!
Where you there ?!
The whole world was watching on Dj Switch Live stream on Instagram !
Foolish and bastard you that’s reading Vanguard newspaper is bringing your daft and extremely insensitive opinion to the gathering of good people. I am a good person else I would have wished your brother or sister or family member died yesterday evening
Stupid cretin. angry

show me 1 picture of a person that died yesterday
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Xchristain(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Corona22:

Wow
So cold hearted....
But I will educate you.
Firstly , the video of the soldiers firing upward was taken by a soldier ( check the angle the video was taken from) and if the soldiers were shooting upward kindly explain how 75 people are confirmed dead and every single hospital along Lekki-Epe is full.
Secondly, The curfew was extended to 9’clock from 4 and the shooting started around 6:30-7 so your point is dead on arrival.
Lastly , Answer me this , why , and who disabled the CCTV cameras and the street lights ? Why did they do that if not for their nefarious intentions.
You are either mocking me , or you are extremely uninformed or you are just plain stupid for this your opinion.

75 people were never confirmed dead,infact not a single person has been comfirmed dead.

I believe you're one of those who love jumping into conclusions without getting their facts straight.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Corona22: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

75 people were never confirmed dead,infact not a single person has been comfirmed dead.

I believe you're one of those who love jumping into conclusions without getting their facts straight.
I have nothing else to say to you but a heartfelt wish that I meet you face to face before the week end
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Corona22: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

show me 1 picture of a person that died yesterday
No worry
I have nothing to say to you. If you want to see a video or a picture , go to Twitter , search #lekkiprotest or #endsars or go to Instagram and check instablog
I will never reply you again
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Heavance(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:
For those asking why soilders are deployed to protest grounds,well here's your answer.

The police just can't handle these violent protesters who use this opportunity to perpetuate criminal acts.

If soilders appear and start target practicing, we'll call it a massacre abi?

You better not allow people come for you.
Have you been to the protest ground at lekki before? So you want to justify military coming to meet unarmed civilians with riffle, firing at them for reciting the national anthem.
Don't even let me change this cool tempo, you have never been to the offline protest and you are here talking in the rubbish.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by nerd004: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

True they are trained for war. However, we the protesters don't respect the police. In protest grounds we've chased many of them away and outrightly threatened some.

Plus the protest was getting violent anyway thanks to the touts taking over.

The best solution would have been to retreat and give government a little time to implement the demands but if they don't, WE MOVE !

I doubt if the person dat wrote dis rubbish ever did "Peace and Conflict Resolution" in school.....

soldiers ain't supposed to be unleashed on civilians during protest no matter the level of provocation ....it is barbaric and its shows how uncivilized we are....

I believe this country is pregnant and it must deliver A NEW NIGERIA..

I appeal to my fellow yuts to calm down,stop destroying Govt properties...

A NEW NIGERIA IS COMING
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by DAVE5(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:
For those asking why soilders are deployed to protest grounds,well here's your answer.

The police just can't handle these violent protesters who use this opportunity to perpetuate criminal acts.

The army escalated an already volatile situation when they opened fire on youth in the lekkimassacre gate

Or have you not been following what’s going on since
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by pacespot(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xchristain:

Go to Twitter and watch how police are killing people, there was this footage of a guy who was already bleeding to death from shooting, some policemen got there and shot him more. They now carry the corpses of their dead victims so that people won't know how many they have killed. They raided hospital where people are being treated for gun shots, the nurses and doctors had to climb fence to run for their lives.
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
Why do these guys keep exposing their faces to cameras.

Because they have nothing to lose
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Aylife1010: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
I blame ignorance on the part of the Yorubas for allowing strangers to destroy their land in name of protest while the north are laughing
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by ogbonti: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:
Why do these guys keep exposing their faces to cameras.

THEY DONT CARE ANYMORE angry
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Asadujames202:

Go fight your booko haram first

And allow another boko haram from another region to emerge abi?
Re: Makoko Police Station On Fire by luvyaself95(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
seunmohmoh:
How come no one is talking about ejigbo own?? We've also been hearing gunshots. Who has updates?

Is like ejigbo is going to have journalist very soon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.