Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota (1115 Views)

Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu / Pictures:The Buhari Of 1984 Is The Same Buhari Of 2020 and 2021 / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by MagicBishop: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.

We will be taking-,off at 0930 to Ojota intl airport . Weather report at Ojota is good and we will be cruising at an altitude of 33,000ft. Flight time is 55mins . Kindly comply with all safety procedures and adjust your seatbelt. The overhead luggage compartment is provided for any lugages you have with you.

On behalf of Karma Airlines and the entire flight crew we thank you for your patronage . Sit back and enjoy the flight.

Thank you
Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by naija4life247: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.

We will be taking-,off at 0930 to Ojota intl airport . Weather report at Ojota is good and we will be cruising at an altitude of 33,000ft. Flight time is 55mins . Kindly comply with all safety procedures and adjust your seatbelt. The overhead luggage compartment is provided for any lugages you have with you.

On behalf of Karma Airlines and the entire flight crew we thank you for your patronage . Sit back and enjoy the flight.

Thank you

Why do psychiatric doctors allow psychiatric patients to use smart phones while at the psychiatric hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by Yujin(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2020
naija4life247:

Why do psychiatric doctors all psychiatric patients to use smart phones while at the psychiatric hospital?
Exactly. Why?

1 Like

Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by MagicBishop: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
naija4life247:

Why do psychiatric doctors all psychiatric patients to use smart phones while at the psychiatric hospital?

Sir you need to calm day fck down or we throw you off this flight .

1 Like

Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by jplusnaira: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Hahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by BigSarah(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
You create expository thread which I agree with sometimes, but don’t be a tribalist ....
Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by anungangampu: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
NO karma here bro, same mistake the south has been doing from time to time, "undermine thesmelves"Obviously they have dealth with IPOB now dealing with End sars, The carnage is againt the south not against personality. Those that died has a better country in mind. This wont end in lagos, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by MagicBishop: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
BigSarah:
You create expository thread which I agree with sometimes, but don’t be a tribalist ....

Where is the tribalism?

This is a karmatic thread and not a tribalistic one.
Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by BigSarah(f): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

Where is the tribalism?

Okay if you say so.
Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by MagicBishop: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
anungangampu:
NO karma here bro, same mistake the south has been doing from time to time, "undermine thesmelves"Obviously they have dealth with IPOB now dealing with End sars, The carnage is againt the south not against personality. Those that died has a better country in mind. This wont end in lagos, trust me.

Southern unity my ass.

The revolution war will be fought independently so as not to suffer betrayals .

You handle your sh!t and I take care of mine.

This is a war for restructuring and decentralization and so will be fought on those terms.

You can't defeat the fulani colonialists ? Too bad... You remain a colony of arewastan .

As for the ND, we have experience and leverage unlike you in the waste and yeast.

Fight your fight and don't count us as your personal army .

1 Like

Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by anungangampu: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

Southern unity my ass.

The revolution war will be fought independently so as not to suffer betrayals .

You handle your sh!t and I take care of mine.

This is a war for restructuring and decentralization and so will be fought on those terms.

You can't defeat the fulani colonialists ? Too bad... You remain a colony of arewastan .

As for the ND, we have experience and leverage unlike you in the waste and yeast.

Fight your fight and don't count us as your personal army .

you see this statement.. It comes from a defeated mentality and you should know how about stockholm syndrome and i expect less from whoever that is suffering from such,

we must fight together and hope it favour us, fighting divided wars will never bring any victory

2 Likes

Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by MagicBishop: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
anungangampu:

you see this statement.. It comes from a defeated mentality and you should know how about stockholm syndrome and i expect less from whoever that is suffering from such,

we must fight together and hope it favour us, fighting divided wars will never bring any victory

Fck your unity.

The little gains we have gotten we did it on our own without your help .

We never asked for neither did you offer any help during the resource control agitation and it is also on record that you have been envious of any developmental strides recorded in the ND and are quick to tell us the money we get from the FG is being wasted.

Face your struggle alone.

If you succeed, kudos,!

If you fail, at least you become another big Ilorin.
Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by TooMuchStuff: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

Fck your unity.

The little gains we have gotten we did it on our own without your help .

We never asked for neither did you offer any help during the resource control agitation and it is also on record that you have been envious of any developmental strides recorded in the ND and are quick to tell us the money we get from the FG is being wasted.

Face your struggle alone.
If you succeed, kudos,!
If you fail, at least you become another big Ilorin.
Not a brilliant idea at all.
For now we need to forge a common front to achieve the same target which is Fulani supremacists agenda powered by FG and Co
Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by MagicBishop: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Not a brilliant idea at all.
For now we need to forge a common front to achieve the same target which is Fulani supremacists agenda powered by FG and Co

As I said earlier, the possibility of betrayal is very great if we align with the east or west or both.

The Igbos are already getting wet over some fake Igbo presidency so those ones can never be trusted . Same thing with their yaribanza cousins .

This is the spirit if true Confederacy.
Re: Karma Airlines Flight 1984 Is Now Boarding To Ojota by boyjo: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2020
MagicBishop:

Where is the tribalism?

Sometimes you go just dey make me laugh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Goes Into Hidden As Tension Booze Aso Rock / Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya / B-I-Z-A-R-R-E Confession: We Turn Lizards, Cats, Cows, Eat Human Flesh, 3 Kid-su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.