Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya (1115 Views)

Bandits Turn Villagers Into Slaves In Katsina - Bashir Kurfi / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Just watch this heart breaking video.

God Bless these Libyan troops

God punish Igbo human traffickers and their generation. It will never be well for them.

God punish Yoruba human traffickers and their generation. It will never be well for them.

God punish Edo human traffickers and their generation. It will never be well for them.

God punish any other Nigerian human trafficker and their generation. It will never be well for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_vpHc65Wkk

1 Like

Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by Daveambition(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2021
YouWillNeverWin
Even in ur afterlife

Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Daveambition:
YouWillNeverWin
Even in ur afterlife

God punish supporters of human traffickers and their generation. It will never be well for them.

2 Likes

Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
Thank God you started your prayer with "God punish Igbo human traffickers"

I hate and detest ALL CRIMINALS irrespecitve of tribe, race or culture and I wish them all HELL !!!

cool
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by TossTos: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2021
Amen ...
Nigeria is the best country in the whole wide world but Nigerians leaders are the worst in the entire universe .

Rhetorical Questions stay far away .!!!
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by Daveambition(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

God punish supporters of human traffickers and their generation. It will never be well for them.

Immature fellow

Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Daveambition:

Immature fellow

Criminal
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by OnionBandit(f): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

I hate and detest ALL CRIMINALS irrespecitve of tribe, race or culture and I wish them all HELL !!!

cool

You are gradually becoming wise.

One trailer load of onions for you...

Come to Auchi to claim your gift..
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by BKayy: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Black people have a slave gene
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
The slave gene is embedded deep in the negro brain!
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by Daveambition(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Criminal

1 Share

Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
BKayy:
Black people have a slave gene
that is the only thing their brain can come up with
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
OnionBandit:
You are gradually becoming wise.

One trailer load of onions for you...

Come to Auchi to claim your gift..

I do not need ethnic bigots like you to commend me, I am a wise man and always have been.

Auchi ? Haven for kidnappers ? god forbid cheesy
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by OnionBandit(f): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

I do not need ethnic bigots like you to commend me, I am a wise man and always have been.

Auchi ? Haven for kidnappers ? god forbid cheesy
I am no ethnic bigot. I love all the ethnic groups in Nigeria, though unequally...which I don't have power over. Well, I want to believe you are not referring to me @ the bolded angry

Auchi is peaceful, man. We don't do kidnapping anymore. Come fess, abeg. You deserve something big
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by FarahAideed: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nothing in the videos says they are NIGERIANs

1 Like

Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by kayusely70(m): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Man's inhumanity to fellow man!
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by IgweOfNnewi: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ndi-criminals
Re: Gallant Libyan Troops Rescue Ghanian And Nigerian Slaves In Libya by owobokiri(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
I must go to Obodo Oyibo!
That's the reason for all these..

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Leave Our Schools Alone, FG Appeals To Bandits / Yoruba Nation Rally Held In New York At The UN HQ Ipob Too Joined / Anambra Elections, IPOB And Sit At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.