Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew (2147 Views)

Why Should Obasanjo Be Envious Of Tinubu? (picture) / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Lagos has been vandalized .....who loses Yoruba people ....this your shining light state ,this your source of wealth.....use your brain.....not vandalizing,stop scaring investors there is long term effect....enemies of Lagos progress are happy ...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Indeed

Here come the propagandarists.

Lagos being destroyed by ignis and the likes

We're the people who sat on the floor at Lekki toll gate only non yoruba people

Was it Lagos properties and wealth that are targeted at or affiliates of the FG and like properties.

Continue with your purist propaganda

Continue with the narrative of how you're an igbo but against anything that suggests a wrong against the FG for your selfish reasons

Leave people to decide their positions on issues oga

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by zionmde: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2020
exactly why I said Igbos should stay away from d protests in lagos

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
zionmde:
exactly why I said Igbos should stay away from d protests in lagos

Op na igbo.

Anything slight issue, he has a devious way of dragging igbos to it to ascribe himself as an higher purist

The attacks were reprisal attacks by Nigerians collectively against the onslaught at Lekki and has nothing to do with yoruba, igbo or south South

People should learn to stop being mischievous

I stay in Lagos. Trained atleast 300 yoruba persons under my program and associate with people of different tribes. No non-yoruba has the slightest interest in hurting SW or their interests

Human beings reacted based on mistreatment. Simple. Let selfish and mischievous people stop promoting their hateful and mischievous agenda

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by zionmde: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Op na igbo.

Anything slight issue, he has a devious way of dragging igbos to it to ascribe himself as an higher purist

The attacks were reprisal attacks by Nigerians collectively against the onslaught at Lekki and has nothing to do with yoruba, igbo or south South

I stay in Lagos. Trained atleast 300 yoruba persons under my program and associate with people of different tribes. No non-yoruba has the slightest interest in hurting SW or their interests
u dont reason like a thug
if they could threaten Igbos not to vote, wat cant they do
abstinence still remains d best

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by GeneralStan(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Continue spitting Trash !!!
Bigoted Coward...
Your country men and women are dieing,
Stop being a fool !!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
zionmde:

u dont reason like a thug
if they could threaten Igbos not to vote, wat cant they do
abstinence still remains d best

I agree. But I won't allow anyone reduce this to a tribal stunt. It's our generation that's been mistreated not tribe

I don't reason along clannish lines and the onus lies on me to call out a full when I see one

I have several videos of violence from Orire to Igando name it. With tons of persons killing a soldier and engaging in different violent acts.

All speaking in those videos spoke yoruba

SO how he's managing to twist the narrative to other tribes is what I'm point out. The hypocrisy of an hypocrite.

I've lived on yoruba soil for over two decades. As a non native I will never join hands or engage in any attack against the land that supports the one living on it. This is the position of many non yoruba natives

But these kinds keep spreading hatred

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by History555: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Op is not lgbo. Go to investment section and read his posts. He is from kano

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2020
History555:

He spent plenty time in the north and assumes himself the demigod of right policies
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
If u destroy Lagos u destroy yoruba race source of wealth ....this how kano was destroyed with religious riots in 1993 and still paying heavy price for those blunders 2000 factory closed up and zero investment into kano
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by History555: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

He spent plenty time in the north and assumes himself the demigod of right policies

You are wrong. He is active in investment section and everyone knows he is from the north. Those who have met him in trucking business knows he is from the north
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2020
History555:

You are wrong. He is active in investment section and everyone knows he is from the north. Those who have met him in trucking business knows he is from the north

I see. No wonder

1 Like

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
If u destroy Lagos u don't yoruba race source of wealth ....this how kano was destroyed with religious riots in 1993 and still paying heavy price for those blunders 2000 factory closed up and zero investment into kano

Go to hell

No one hates the yoruba or is against them
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Lagos is the current envy of all states with a igr of 30bn =25 state .......if u destroy this the greatest loses will not be hausa or ibo or ijwas but yoruba and southwest .....kano was destroyed by religious fanatics in 1990 ,warri was destroyed by thuggery now Lagos .....by who envious crew ...how can musicians that same Lagos bless so much want it destroyed ....p square and co

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Go to hell

it a warning note.....we all have our peaceful state to move to how about Lagosian ? Buhari from katsina how doest burning brt buses affect him ?
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
it a warning note.....we all have our peaceful state to move to how about Lagosian ? Buhari from katsina how doest burning brt buses affect him ?

Get. Lost. It's an humanity issue not a tribal issue.
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Op na igbo.

Human beings reacted based on mistreatment. Simple. Let selfish and mischievous people stop promoting their hateful and mischievous agenda
who owns the properties been destroyed.....gtb bank,oriental,tvc brt houses
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Get. Lost. It's an humanity issue not a tribal issue.
why not burn properties in inewi,Anambra abi sars wasn't operating there?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
who owns the properties been destroyed.....gtb bank,oriental,tvc brt houses

How is GTB yoruba.

Is it not sustained by share holder funds

Is it only yoruba money that's in GTB. Full

Bigotry will not allow you reason logically
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by SalamRushdie: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Lagos has been vandalized .....who loses Yoruba people ....this your shining light state ,this your source of wealth.....use your brain.....not vandalizing,stop scaring investors there is long term effect....enemies of Lagos progress are happy ...

You are silly for trying to teibalise this ..take your problem to the Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Go to hell

the most notorious sars office is in Anambra why are they burning yoruba own properties in Lagos while non in Anambra ? Please answer

1 Like

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
why not burn properties in inewi,Anambra abi sars wasn't operating there?

They've realised your tint

No need responding to you. Full
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

How is GTB yoruba.

Is it not sustained by share holder funds

Is it only yoruba money that's in GTB. Full

Bigotry will not allow you reason logically
there a diamond bank there why did they spear it ...
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by demmie1: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Ibo owns 90% of Lagos, how come the people killed are only Yoruba?

Imbeciles everywhere
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
there a diamond bank there why did they spear it ...

Nice try

We hear you. All gtb funds are yoruba people money. Oode. Why am talking with a full
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Nice try

We hear you. All gtb funds are yoruba people money
what have been destroyed in Anambra where SASR is most brutal.
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

Nice try

We hear you. All gtb funds are yoruba people money. Oode. Why am talking with a full
the founders are yoruba guys
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by zionmde: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2020
JokeAdeleke:

I agree. But I won't allow anyone reduce this to a tribal stunt. It's our generation that's been mistreated not tribe

I don't reason along clannish lines and the onus lies on me to call out a full when I see one

I have several videos of violence from Orire to Igando name it. With tons of persons killing a soldier and engaging in different violent acts.

All speaking in those videos spoke yoruba

SO how he's managing to twist the narrative to other tribes is what I'm point out. The hypocrisy of an hypocrite.

I've lived on yoruba soil for over two decades. As a non native I will never join hands or engage in any attack against the land that supports the one living on it. This is the position of many non yoruba natives

But these kinds keep spreading hatred
until u start hearing they want to destroy our land because they are envious bla bla bla. already in kano some Igbo people are being targeted because they thought Igbos are d ones clamouring to unseat buhari

wisdom demands being very careful during this period

I understand but it's very reasonable every tribe protest and show strength in their own region
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by nero2face: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
OP ur a big disgrace...shame on u...spit

1 Like

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by JokeAdeleke: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
zionmde:

I understand but it's very reasonable every tribe protest and show strength in their own region

It's nonregional bro
Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by ahiboilandgas: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Everbody should fight in it region .....Hausa people Burn should Kano ,yoruba Lagos ibo Anambra ijaws river then we know it collective.....but burning down only Lagos is SARS only in Lagos ....how come o.c sar Anambra the allege killer properties is not yet Burned

1 Like

Re: Lagos Been Destroyed By Envious Crew by Yujin(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
History555:
Exactly. It's the fulanis age old mode of fighting. They try to create division among the targeted people to weaken them further. We must debunk all their lies and stand together.
Freedom is near.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Armed Robbers Invade Aso Rock, Empty Buhari’s Chief Of Staff .. . Gaz / Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho – Guru Maharaji Ji / What Lord Frederick Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.