Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State (7829 Views)

APC Primary Turns Bloody In Benue As Angry Members Beat Up State Party Chairman / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) / Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
pls if u are in rivers state, this is a video of Rivers state militants armed to the teeth, ready to fight any Nigerian govt and thugs. about 12 speed boats with men in it.
wike pls come out and address the State.

pls let's just stay safe, since NL won't allow us post videos, I'll just screenshot and post.

we youths better know how to deal with the issues too, Rivers state shooting is not just any kind of shooting biko, I've experienced it countless times (2003, 2008 and 2019) and I'm worried.
They are leaving and we don't know where to, its scary cos they are not politically sponsored, when militants here are fighting for themselves and not for a political party, it doesn't always end well. me I deh fear, cos someone I knew died in 2019 election right in front of me. until u experience am once, u go always feel say na Rambo film person deh explain to u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2020
ok, everyone stay safe and let's pray it doesn't get out of hands here

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by daddy001: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
pls if u are in rivers state, this is a video of Rivers state militants armed to the teeth, ready to fight any Nigerian govt and thugs.
wike pls come out and address the State.

pls let's just stay safe, since NL won't allow us post videos, I'll just screenshot and post
ok

1 Like

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Franzinni: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Please o
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by christejames(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2020
And it's getting out of hand but the unfortunate thing is the government is steal turning a deaf ear...

Buhari and his cohorts, it won't be well with you and your families, you won't suffer for 600years but for 6 excruciating years before you and your families will be dropping down like deceased flies one after the other.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by SilentBang(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2020
SilentBang:
Wonderful
what part of this is wonderful? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew

Ana amachaghari..
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew

Ana amachaghari..
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by austine4real(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Fotoshop
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Yujin(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Mtcheeeeeew

Ana amachaghari..
Don't mind this impostor. He's a fulani pretending to be Igbo.
Freedom is near.

10 Likes

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
austine4real:
Fotoshop
This is taken from a WhatsApp status, that's no Photoshop bro

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:

Don't mind this impostor. He's a fulani pretending to be Igbo.
Freedom is near.
I'm not Igbo my brother and I never pretended to be one, I'm not Fulani either

2 Likes

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by austine4real(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
This is taken from a WhatsApp status, that's no Photoshop bro

shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is no child play oo
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:
Don't mind this impostor. He's a fulani pretending to be Igbo. Freedom is near.
Yawns

we have heard, now next
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Old videos

There are lot of people living abroad and inciting violence and hate and also spreading rumors and fear.

Many of these people are pro IPOB

They are the ones spreading disinformation on Nairaland

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Yujin(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Yawns

we have heard, now next
I'll always expose you here for who you are so set the records straight. I've zero tolerance for impostors.
Freedom is near.

1 Like

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Old videos

There are lot of people living abroad and inciting violence and hate and also spreading rumors and fear.

Many of these people are pro IPOB

They are the ones spreading disinformation on Nairaland

is it old video? I wish to see the video on line to be sure its old, even at that, let's be safe. better safe than sorry
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:

I'll always expose you here for who you are so set the records straight. I've zero tolerance for impostors.
Freedom is near.

Yawns
we have heard naaa, you are already exposing me , so next
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by CodeTemplar: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
I hope this is a joke. When they start blowing oil installation is when govt will feel the heat.

1 Like

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by amakadlite(f): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
If only they would sail to NPA and and NNPC and take over their resources from those Fulanis sucking bloods
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by yoruba1914: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Eyoh01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
god save us
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
yoruba1914:
Fake news
I hope so, I just saw the video and its ok to be worried
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Along ikwerre road, close to mile one market, thugs and protesters attempting to burn down a police station. everywhere is now deserted from mile 3 to education bus stop.

Nigerian police men firing live ammunition to disperse protesters.

Protesters burning tires along ikwerre road.

2 Likes

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
is it old video? I wish to see the video on line to be sure its old, even at that, let's be safe. better safe than sorry

The pictures are snaps from documentary of old niger delta agitations

1 Like

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by boyfrank: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
what part of this is wonderful? undecided

me sef dey ask

1 Like

Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The pictures are snaps from documentary of old niger delta agitations
hmmm, I wish it is
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by GallantDuke(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilentBang:
Wonderful
What is wonderful in the post
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by QueenEstherh(f): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Y
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by GallantDuke(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
SilentBang:
Wonderful
What is wonderful in the post
Re: Things Are About To Turn Bloody In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
hmmm, I wish it is

Which you wish. That is the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Population Statistics Of Christians & Muslims In Northern Nigeria / List of State that has produce Nigeria No.1 (Head of state, President) / EFCC To Arraign Akpobolokemi And Emmanuel Atewe For N8.5bn NIMASA Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.