Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. (4187 Views)

Jagaban Challenge Trending In The North - Tinubu Is So Popular / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Tejuri(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2020
This is my personal opinion of what I think is going on right now. First of all, the end is very near for Ahmed Tinubu, it has been mistake after mistakes all in his quest to be in the good books of the powers that be from the North.

The Lekki massacre was a perfectly orchestrated plan to weaken BAT. There was a prison break and civil unrest in Edo state, Obaseki wasn’t called out and no army battalion was sent to the street, the parts of Lagos with no business connections to Tinubu also suffered unrest and soldiers weren’t sent there either, but a peaceful group of protesters at the Lekki toll gate, widely rumored to be part owned by a Tinubu controlled company gets a visit from an army battalion and people where killed.

So here is what I think happened: Tinubu was tricked into agreeing to allow soldiers be used to disperse the protesters at the toll gate, probably with assurances it will be properly executed but those who reached out to him with this plan do not care about dispersing the protesters, their plan was to go there, kill a few people, injure many and let the people turn on the man who’s interest they think the army was there to protect. A man of Tinubu’s wealth can’t be affected by losing a few millions due to the toll gates closure for a few days but due to Tinubu’s eagerness to always be in the good books of the North he eagerly agreed with them and an attack was carried out on his own people.
Now his businesses interests are being attacked, his popularity among his own people is at an all time low, and considering he isn’t exactly popular anywhere outside the SW, if he loses Lagos like those who keep leading him on from Abuja are planning, his political dynasty is dead and buried, he had a good run though.

The consequences of all this is that once again outside forces have used Yorubas to destroy one of their own. An Army battalion who are not answerable to anyone but their commander in chief who is the president attacked a group of protesters and somehow a man who has held no political office for decades is somehow being regarded as the primary culprit. The Northerners are sitting this out at least publicly like the sly strategists they are but the Easterners are cheering on publicly and calling for Tinubu’s properties to be burnt down while CSP Nwafor who killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river is still roaming free, Peter Obi who was governor of that state at that time is their preferred candidate for president and the angel who for them will turn Nigeria into heaven, they are quick to criticize the Yoruba’s and their leaders but shield theirs even when they commit the most brazen of crimes.

Yoruba’s slandering Tinubu remember when your enemy is cheering you on when you’re doing something, you should probably stop and rethink what you’re doing. I drop my pen.

10 Likes

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Limitednow: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2020
tongue grin
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Righteousness89(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2020
You had a Great Summation but the Moment you went tribal you spoilt the whole thing..

How does Igbo or Yoruba cheering the events come into play?

My Brother you are a Major cause of the problems in Nigeria..

Take Responsibility for your actions..
Stop looking for who to blame..
Unarmed youths were shot and you Here calling Yoruba and Igbo or Hausa..

The Matter has Nothing to do with tribal Whatever..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by limeta(f): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Aboki leave talk

7 Likes

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Tejuri(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
You had a Great Summation but the Moment you went tribal you spoilt the whole thing..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Everything in Nigeria is tribal wether you like it or not.

I am not saying Tinubu doesn’t deserve all this, he is a bastard who sold out his own people for some imaginary goal the North will never let him reach but Yoruba’s are standing up to their oppressor, the Igbos should stand up to theirs too and stop cheering for Tinubu’s destruction, face their own oppressors and together we will all be free. Find CSP Nwafor, Peter Obi was complicit too, stop selling him to us as an angel!

4 Likes

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by EasternActivist: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2020
You have indeed lost focus, who is shielding a murderer of a beast by name nwafor the retired blood sucker with a bounty on his head, the criminal of a person has been on the run with his family and has went underground.

He is just like a walking dead in the east right now.

Whether peter obi has anything to do with this or not, the fact is that there is no evidence he is a murderer. Dear our very crop of politicians are very selfish.

Guy just stay focus, we are all in this, else we loose it all and go back to the times when politicians divide us by tribe and the preachers divide the youths by religion.

Aluta continua, the blood of youths fallen during this protest will never be in vain.

#BlackTuesday. Injustice to one, is injustice to all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2020
Doesn’t matter. Tinubu has to go anyways. He is of no benefit to his fellow countrymen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Amarabae(f): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Generational Cowards. tufiakwa, no wonder Dahomey women defeated them. tueh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Righteousness89(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Tejuri:

I am not saying Tinubu doesn’t deserve all this, he is a bastard who sold out his own people for some imaginary goal the North will never let him reach but Yoruba’s are standing up to their oppressor, the Igbos should stand up to theirs too and stop cheering for Tinubu’s destruction, face their own oppressors and together we will all be free. Find CSP Nwafor, Peter Obi was complicit too, stop selling him to us as an angel!

My Brother, like I said earlier you had a Reasonable Summation but you completely Deviated...
The unarmed youths massacred are Nigerians. ( Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, efik, ibibio,etc)

Somebody ordered the Army to do that..

The People killed Have blood like u and me..

There are Consequences for our Decisions ( Directly and Indirectly)

Delete that Tribal Stuff! It makes no sense..

4 Likes

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by deboysben(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
What on earth is wrong with some yorubas.
For christ sake why turning this tragedy into tribalism?
Nigeria govt under buhari command is killing innocent people all you could do is to turn it into tribal war between west and east.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by abu12: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2020
With this southwest will take over 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by austine4real(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2020
He might not have a hand in it just to kill his political career by our brothers from the north

He might have also have a hand in it due to his prolonged silence

Brethren be the judge
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by deboysben(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Anybody using this massacre to do politics will die a painful death.
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Tejuri:
This is my personal opinion of what I think is going on right now. First of all, the end is very near for Ahmed Tinubu, it has been mistake after mistakes all in his quest to be in the good books of the powers that be from the North.

The Lekki massacre was a perfectly orchestrated plan to weaken BAT. There was a prison break and civil unrest in Edo state, Obaseki wasn’t called out and no army battalion was sent to the street, the parts of Lagos with no business connections to Tinubu also suffered unrest and soldiers weren’t sent there either, but a peaceful group of protesters at the Lekki toll gate, widely rumored to be part owned by a Tinubu controlled company gets a visit from an army battalion and people where killed.

So here is what I think happened: Tinubu was tricked into agreeing to allow soldiers be used to disperse the protesters at the toll gate, probably with assurances it will be properly executed but those who reached out to him with this plan do not care about dispersing the protesters, their plan was to go there, kill a few people, injure many and let the people turn on the man who’s interest they think the army was there to protect. A man of Tinubu’s wealth can’t be affected by losing a few millions due to the toll gates closure for a few days but due to Tinubu’s eagerness to always be in the good books of the North he eagerly agreed with them and an attack was carried out on his own people.
Now his businesses interests are being attacked, his popularity among his own people is at an all time low, and considering he isn’t exactly popular anywhere outside the SW, if he loses Lagos like those who keep leading him on from Abuja are planning, his political dynasty is dead and buried, he had a good run though.

The consequences of all this is that once again outside forces have used Yorubas to destroy one of their own. An Army battalion who are not answerable to anyone but their commander in chief who is the president attacked a group of protesters and somehow a man who has held no political office for decades is somehow being regarded as the primary culprit. The Northerners are sitting this out at least publicly like the sly strategists they are but the Easterners are cheering on publicly and calling for Tinubu’s properties to be burnt down while CSP Nwafor who killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river is still roaming free, Peter Obi who was governor of that state at that time is their preferred candidate for president and the angel who for them will turn Nigeria into heaven, they are quick to criticize the Yoruba’s and their leaders but shield theirs even when they commit the most brazen of crimes.

Yoruba’s slandering Tinubu remember when your enemy is cheering you on when you’re doing something, you should probably stop and rethink what you’re doing. I drop my pen.

At a point I almost agreed with you till I remembered he also supported the killing of IPOB. Brother, was Tinubu supposed to support it?? Was he?? Would the North support such against a state in the North?? See, it high time southern Nigeria unite...We all saw this coming so believe me I agree with all your analysis...but pls he got played.

7 Likes

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by History555: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wonderful. So lgbos told people to destroy properties. It's obvious lgbos are the main target of your post. Other issues about tinubu is just to mask your real intentions

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by plessis: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is not about tinubu.

This is to show you the bloodthirsty barbarians we have in power.

They will not hesitate to sacrifice the lives of a few youths for power. Afterall, they sacrificed millions of igbos to keep Nigeria together.

Southerners must all come together and resist the sokoto caliphate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by MagicBishop: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Tejuri:

[/s]

If the unfolding rapid events have not made it clear to you that all the protests from EndSars to the agberoes on rampage is not part of the plot to roll out a drastic change in Nigeria then you are a naive idiot.

Your Tinubu controls all the thugs in Lagos and whatever losess he has witnessed at their hands is similar to how the Jew Larry Silverstein blew up the WTC in 9-11.

Tinubu can not be exmpted from this chaos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Tejuri(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
plessis:
This is not about tinubu.

This is to show you the bloodthirsty barbarians we have in power.

They will not hesitate to sacrifice the lives of a few youths for power. Afterall, they sacrificed millions of igbos to keep Nigeria together.

Southerners must all come together and resist the sokoto caliphate.

It is about Tinubu. The only person who can give an order to the army is the commander in chief. Lagos is burning but the real perpetrators are in Abuja sipping kunu. The Lagos state government was complicit don’t get me wrong, but the man who sent a killer is a bigger threat than the killer.
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Tejuri(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
EasternActivist:
You have indeed lost focus, who is shielding a murderer of a beast by name nwafor the retired blood sucker with a bounty on his head, the criminal of a person has been on the run with his family and has went underground.

He is just like a walking dead in the east right now.

Whether peter obi has anything to do with this or not, the fact is that there is no evidence he is a murderer. Dear our very crop of politicians are very selfish.

Guy just stay focus, we are all in this, else we loose it all and go back to the times when politicians divide us by tribe and the preachers divide the youths by religion.

Aluta continua, the blood of youths fallen during this protest will never be in vain.

#BlackTuesday. Injustice to one, is injustice to all.

Cmon lets get real Peter Obi was Governor, admit you have a soft spot for him, nothing wrong with that. Hundreds of dead bodies show up in a river and you tell me the governor of that who state sanctioned nobody has nothing to do with it. If we found hundreds of dead bodies in the Lagos lagoon you wouldn’t be this kind to sanwo olu.
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by EasternActivist: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tejuri:

Cmon lets get real Peter Obi was Governor, admit you have a soft spot for him, nothing wrong with that. Hundreds of dead bodies show up in a river and you tell me the governor of that who state sanctioned nobody has nothing to do with it. If we found hundreds of dead bodies in the Lagos lagoon you wouldn’t be this kind to sanwo olu.

You have lost it, you have soft spot too to politics and tribalism.
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Tejuri(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
deboysben:
What on earth is wrong with some yorubas.
For christ sake why turning this tragedy into tribalism?
Nigeria govt under buhari command is killing innocent people all you could do is to turn it into tribal war between west and east.

All I am saying is if we want to burn buildings, that should be done in Abuja, we are burning our homeland when the real perpetrators of this heinous crime are elsewhere. How the hell does Tinubu get a worse rep than the commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic. Make it make sense.

The grievances of the people are right but destroying and burning buildings? Cmon, that isn’t right at all.
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Ranoscky(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Unarmed youths were shot and you Here calling Yoruba and Igbo or Hausa..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Last price!!!

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Tejuri(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
ejibaba:

At a point I almost agreed with you till I remembered he also supported the killing of IPOB. Brother, was Tinubu supposed to support it?? Was he?? Would the North support such against a state in the North?? See, it high time southern Nigeria unite...We all saw this coming so believe me I agree with all your analysis...but pls he got played.
The chances of the south uniting is quite slim sadly. It’s a pipe dream, so much distrust between us.
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by MagicBishop: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tejuri:

It is about Tinubu. The only person who can give an order to the army is the commander in chief. Lagos is burning but the real perpetrators are in Abuja sipping kunu. The Lagos state government was complicit don’t get me wrong, but the man who sent a killer is a bigger threat than the killer.

Tinubu controls the thugs that were sent to cause havoc and chaos to justify the use of the military on the benign EndSars protesters.

Now that is the real picture of things and if you can not see that tinubu is coordinating the clampdown then you are
irredeemable

1 Like

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by MagicBishop: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tejuri:
The chances of the south uniting is quite slim sadly. It’s a pipe dream, so much distrust between us.

It is now you know southern unity abi,?

Where was your southern unity in 2015?
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Advision: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tejuri:

Tinubu was foolish to stay on the fence this longbon several issues that bothered on the safety and welfare of his people all because he wants to please those who he assumes will hand over power to him.

It is becoming clear to him, that these people are likely not going to hand over power to him and he has lost credibility before the people from whom true power comes from

1 Like

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by hotwax: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tejuri:

Tinubu even boasted of how he rigged osun election including MC oluomo.

Tinubu was the sole cooker of his own failure.

You op cook up your consiracy..this Yoruba boy from osun saw what power hungry tinubu did in osun with MC oluomo.

My curse on him will never depart him. Tinubu is part of political class. He is not my father.

That God father must die. A new age for the youth has come

3 Likes

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tejuri:

It's not sir...
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Advision: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

Tinubu controls the thugs that were sent to cause havoc and chaos to justify the use of the military on the benign EndSars protesters.

Now that is the real picture of things and if you can not see that tinubu is coordinating the clampdown then you are
irredeemable

I honestly don't see how the violence benefits Tinubu, and he is smart enough to realise there would be a backlash like this. I think his problem is he decided to play second fiddle and now he is being blamed for every and anything going wrong
Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Tejuri(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

It is now you know southern unity abi,?

Where was your southern unity in 2015?

Here we go again, Goodluck was a disaster! Why do you guys love this guy so much, he promised you a Niger bridge, he did nothing, his reign was at a time when the oil price was so good we had so much money as a country but he still did very little.
We made a mistake with Buhari but no one can predict the future, if GEJ had more control of things no one will consider a former dictator.
By the way GEJ was also sucking up to the North, did a whole lot of things for them, all to please them and did nothing in the south west. If there was southern unity at least he will have shown his fellow southerners across the confluence river some love too.

1 Like

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by MagicBishop: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Tejuri:
Here we go again, Goodluck was a disaster! Why do you guys love this guy so much, he promised you a Niger bridge, he did nothing, his reign was at a time when the oil price was so good we had so much money as a country but he still did very little.
We made a mistake with Buhari but no one can predict the future, if GEJ had more control of things no one will consider a former dictator.
By the way GEJ was also sucking up to the North, did a whole lot of things for them, all to please them and did nothing in the south west. If there was southern unity at least he will have shown his fellow southerners across the confluence river some love too.
[/s]

Oga, you voted Buhari .

We in the ND are proudly 5,%

Face the tyrant yourself and leave us out of your nonesense ..

Happy karma by the way.

2 Likes

Re: The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. by Tejuri(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Advision:

Tinubu was foolish to stay on the fence this longbon several issues that bothered on the safety and welfare of his people all because he wants to please those who he assumes will hand over power to him.

It is becoming clear to him, that these people are likely not going to hand over power to him and he has lost credibility before the people from whom true power comes from
Very foolish is an understatement. A class captain who is just doing classroom politics shouldn’t be making the kind of rookie mistakes he keeps making. How did he get to where he is with this actions of his of late. Maybe its just a case of whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 96 Naira Per Litre From 12th Sept, 2021 / Wife To Ebubeagu Man Burnt Alive In Imo State VIDEO / Military Raiding Lagos And Arresting Hoodlums

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.