Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? (8482 Views)

Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by Youngmaster0(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Miracle2020:
They said Peter Obi is not responsible for the killing of 40 youths in Anambara but they blame Tinubu for the killing in Lagos.
Yoruba open your eyes

You said Peter Obi is responsible and yet absord Tinubu of the killings in lagos

1 Like

Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by nairanaira12: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
what crime did the oba of Lagos commit.

Oba of Lagos and tinubu are ilks. Did you hear that food for covid-19 palliative was found in his house?
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by Prompto: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2020
He did already with at least 2 different phone conversations.

nairanaira12:

Even tinubu can't claim he didn't have a hand in the massacre. Tinubu dare not defend himself, but here you are acting as a useful idiot.

Let's take tinubu to Ilaje to go and swear with Ayelala that he didn't have a hand in lekki massacre. If he can swear, then attacking him is wrong. But if he can't, then his hands are stained with blood.
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by NairaHercules(m): 12:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by big7: 1:24am On Oct 22, 2020
divide and rule tactics by the north to continue dominating and enslaving us here in the south in collaboration with tinubu is a a very unfortunate thing...we youth in the south holds ourselves the responsibility to remain united as they know a united south will bring an end to norther domination down here...we need to be smart and focus in this struggle together to gain total and absolute freedom from this lot....a united south is a prosperous south...we stick together we get very formidable
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by nairanaira12: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Prompto:
He did already with at least 2 different phone conversations.

He should coman do it in front of Ayelala in Ilaje cheesy
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by Firstpage: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
superior1:

He is more than a political office holder in Nigeria, he is a king maker, you and I know this.

I am close to issuing you some curses but I will hold it, if you mention me to defend Tinubu again, I will have to give you what you will be worshiping till your near end.

You sound very dumb! Your hatred for Tinubu will consume you. Watch it.
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by superior1: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Firstpage:

You sound very dumb! Your hatred for Tinubu will consume you. Watch it.

Baba re dumb ke?? no wonder he sired a mumu
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by Firstpage: 4:02am On Oct 23, 2020
superior1:

Baba re dumb ke?? no wonder he sired a mumu

Mumu goat. Swerve.
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by Cherez: 4:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
Peter Obi was the governor when 40 youths where killed and their bodies were thrown in Ezu river. Up till now nobody is blaming him.
Oba of Lagos what is his crime?
Yoruba open your eyes.
I just don't understand
Who said nobody blames him?
People do, I've also personally attacked him Twitter for not even supporting the #Endsars protest
I'm � against the looting at the Oba's palace till I saw Covid-19 palliatives. Not like I still support the lootings but our leaders should do right
These burning and chaos are also happening in Anambra & Abia state; right now Obigbo, Rivers state is on fire
Ok, agreed make everyone go home cos this tribal sentiments
I'm not even in support of any Igboman joining this protest from day 1 cos I dey fear Una well for this kind sabotage
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by Cherez: 4:07am On Oct 23, 2020
seunmsg:

How did you all come to the conclusion that Tinubu ordered the shooting that took place at the Lekki tollgate yesterday? What does Tinubu stand to grain from killing tollgate protesters?
Hian! I am not saying Tinubu orderedooooo!
Nobody can but PMB
My issues with Tinubu is his silence
Even Sanwolu did excellently well aside the acts of the LCC & saying no lives was lost at Lekki Toll
Re: Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? by DMerciful(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Why are you guys that are hoping for Tinubu to be president just lamenting upandan? We told you guys that Tinubu gonna make a mistake, but you guys felt he is a master strategist.

The miyetti Allah accused him of sponsoring the protests because he is loosing out of the 2023 game. He wanted to prove allegiance to Bubu so he justified the use of force. That has been his undoing. He was silent even when others were supporting the protesters and when he finally spoke, he supported the govt.

Tinubu broke southern alliance; he is following the exact footsteps of Awolowo and a child who's not careful, what killed the father will also kill that child. A word is enough for the wise
seunmsg:

Too late to think. Let’s just burn everywhere. We move!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Ganduje Speaking For North - Pro-Tinubu Group Chides Yerima Shettima / Nobody Can Do What Oshiomhole Did For Edo North - Wife Of Olokpe Of Okpe (Video) / Lagos To Build Inner City Roads This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.