Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure (16393 Views)

Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by DamnnNiggarr: 3:40pm On Apr 04
I received with shock the report of a fire outbreak in the Abuja home of the National Chairman of the Labour Party, Barr Julius Abure. I sincerely sympathize with Barr Abure and his family, who must be traumatized by now by this sad incident, while thanking God for their lives.

While we await the outcome of the investigation from the Police and the fire service on the cause of the fire incident, I thank all those whose timely intervention helped to minimize the damages. -PO
Peter Obi

Previous Post

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by DamnnNiggarr: 3:40pm On Apr 04
shocked

Until the investigation is completed,
I don't have anything to say

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by fuckJones(f): 3:44pm On Apr 04
obi the reactor

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by mekzyjoe(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04
Whala everywhere
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Surface2AirToto(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04
angry
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by inoki247: 3:50pm On Apr 04
Lol to know the truth for this country na some thing imagine a politicians that can't put CCTv in his house...

Or maybe na another sympathy game nothing wey no dey Nigeria Politicians hand.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by blamingthedevil: 3:50pm On Apr 04
"Chairman of the Labour Party, Barr Julius Abure"- Peter Obi

grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by truthfinder319: 3:50pm On Apr 04
Mr Reactor, the Hero Beer Hero of Children of hate. President of Alaba Market. We love you , yes Daddy

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by sammysmiles(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04
Nigerian leaders are always shocked by everything. Nothing Sha concern me and politicians and their political parties.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by CoronaVirusPro: 3:51pm On Apr 04
The perpetrators always react first in a way to cover-up their tracks.

Mohbad’s death is a typical example.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by LOVEGINO(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04
FG just fold hands dey look you.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Irupetepete: 3:51pm On Apr 04
Ok

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Sirseedorf(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04
Reactant, Reactor, Reactivise and Reactorant Obi cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Apr 04
LegendHero:
Police should investigate everyone including Peter Obi.

There are lot of people who are not happy with Abure and nonsense should be left untouched.

Lamidi Apapa should be restored as LP Chairman to bring discipline back to the party.
πŸ“Œ πŸ“ 🧷

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
obi the reactor
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€πŸ˜ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by tiswell(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04
Agbado miscreants have infiltrated LP.

Peter Obi should thread carefully

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:53pm On Apr 04
truthfinder319:
Mr Reactor, the Hero Beer Hero of Children of hate. President of Alaba Market. We love you , yes Daddy
Yes Daddy...... wink

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by twilliamx(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Previous Post
It took him long enough
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by LegendHero(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04

There are lot of people who are not happy with Abure and nonsense should be left untouched.

Lamidi Apapa should be restored as LP Chairman to bring discipline back to the party.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Makunahatata: 3:55pm On Apr 04
Acting class 101.. Agulu fraudster and partner are surely getting nominated for Oscar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by ElSudani: 3:55pm On Apr 04
Obidients getting physical and violent gradually.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Ofunaofu: 3:57pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
obi the reactor

While you are reacting to the reactor
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by papiwyte(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04
Notice me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Svlla: 3:57pm On Apr 04
hmmmm

For brand new 1.5HP AC (carton unit with kits)
1 HP brand new AC (carton unit with kits)
Call 08168034379
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Olatundex22(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04
So this man done collect shock style from Buhari , me too follow shock as I see the news, com to think πŸ’­ Abi this guy man want to tell story about how fire πŸ”₯ take borne the LP money inside the house. Am waiting for this part 2 story of LP money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Iykopee(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04
LegendHero:

Drug abuse no good for your health. Quit.

8 Likes

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by brainpulse: 4:00pm On Apr 04
Peter Odense Obi always reacting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Amigoss: 4:00pm On Apr 04
Wailing jus full this thread,Our lousy and noisy neighbours are at it again..

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Bbgbs23: 4:00pm On Apr 04
He never react to Bobrisky's arrest. Ooooshey reactor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Iykopee(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04
Thièfnubu's waterside puppies are wailing on this thread like some nairabet junkies. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Afamed: 4:01pm On Apr 04
Judas Iscariot has come.

The Terrorist arm of LP has done the wonders

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out / Onne Sea Port / Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.