Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Has Anyone Use Ashietu Adams Bitters To Treat Staph And Feritility Issues? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anyone Use Ashietu Adams Bitters To Treat Staph And Feritility Issues? (991 Views)

This Is What You Need To Treat Staph And Yeast Infection / Which Is The Most Effective And Safest Herbal Bitters To Use In Nigeria Today? / What Is Wrong In Using Bitters To Cure Premature Ejaculation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Use Ashietu Adams Bitters To Treat Staph And Feritility Issues? by Ajakaiye83: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
A friend introduced me to it last week about its efficacy.

Do we have previous users here?

Can I take it during my period?
Re: Has Anyone Use Ashietu Adams Bitters To Treat Staph And Feritility Issues? by customizedme: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

A friend introduced me to it last week about its efficacy.

Do we have previous users here?

Can I take it during my period?

Treatment for staphylococcus? I don't know about that but can be used for infertility.
Quite effective in detoxing the whole body system and yes the best time to use it most is during period.stick to the dosage n I hope u got the original

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Use Ashietu Adams Bitters To Treat Staph And Feritility Issues? by Ajakaiye83: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
customizedme:

Treatment for staphylococcus? I don't know about that but can be used for infertility.
Quite effective in detoxing the whole body system and yes the best time to use it most is during period.stick to the dosage n I hope u got the original

Thanks for your response.

I bought from their distributor in Agege
Re: Has Anyone Use Ashietu Adams Bitters To Treat Staph And Feritility Issues? by customizedme: 1:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

Thanks for your response.

I bought from their distributor in Agege

Wow! That's good.How much did u get it?
If u TTC,don't use it during ur ovulation (fertile period) n after but if u not trying for that cycle u can use it all through
Re: Has Anyone Use Ashietu Adams Bitters To Treat Staph And Feritility Issues? by Ajakaiye83: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2020
customizedme:

Wow! That's good.How much did u get it?
If u TTC,don't use it during ur ovulation (fertile period) n after but if u not trying for that cycle u can use it all through

N500 only.
Location is around Isokoko police station, by Mobil filling station Agege

(1) (Reply)

How To Soften Your Mattress / if U Have your Menstral Period In Between your Actual Normal Period? / Flourescent Green Glowing Pig: So Much For Cloning & Genetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.