Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) (1878 Views)

Hoodlums Kill 2 Policemen In Aba, Set Station On Fire (VIDEO) / Makoko Police Station On Fire / Akesan Market Fire: Angry Mob Sets Fire Station On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by chingle5(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Guys the shooting here is just too much... I can't wait to see the new change.. Please anybody with update about the situation please comment coz I am inside and only hearing the loud gunshots
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by ItsReal: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu

1 Like

Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by Yameater(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's like everywhere is on fire in Lagos
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by Xixtie(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
chingle5:
Guys the shooting here is just too much... I can't wait to see the new change.. Please anybody with update about the situation please comment coz I am inside and only hearing the loud gunshots
You are hiding in your closet and expecting updates from who exactly?

5 Likes

Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by PEguy2020: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred

No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags .......

3 Likes

Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by chingle5(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xixtie:

My sister no vex... The gunshot is just unbearable
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by UDUJ(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xixtie:

lmao cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItsReal:

Let me mess with you small. �

"Hoodlums have hijacked the protest from us."
You said protest is the right of every Nigerian.
Hoodlums are Nigerians too.
They are protesting the way they know how.
Who are "us" you're referring to?
Did you define yourselves or those eligible to join the protest?
Was it not you calling everybody to join the struggle?
Sowore even called the police to join them in the revolution.
Hoodlums, who are also Nigerians with grievances now joined, and you said they hijacked it. What is hijack?
Did they stop you from doing your own protest?
Did they redefine what you want or change the 5 abi 17 points agenda?
Part of your own agenda is to release your own fellow protesters arrested.
Part of their own agenda is to release their friends that were in prison since (they also thought they were wrongly imprisoned, or no be only them be thieves).
You had no leader, fixed group or coordination, and you called everybody to join you. Hoodlums now joined you, and you said they hijacked it from you.

Please stop the joke.

Let's even assume they've seized control of your own protest, you cannot take back control from ordinary hoodlums, and you want to take control of Nigeria from Buhari and the army? Are you dreaming?

Written by

Ogunsola Semiu
E don do.

2 Likes

Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by otokpamike(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
cucumbae:
E don do.

Please is ok enh,
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by skinny419(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
@ogunsola semiu If i see dis nosense comment on any endsars thread again eh ..na OGU go kill u animal.
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by chingle5(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
guys the shooting have started again .... this one is worst shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by Burgerlomo: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Alada market or Alade market?
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by chingle5(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Alada market or Alade market?

u r korect i no dey see road again for diz can condition.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by Elgorny(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abeg we should stop destroying individual own businesses our target is goverment property
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by GreaterFuture(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
chingle5:
Guys the shooting here is just too much... I can't wait to see the new change.. ??
If you know the kind of country we live in, you want say that last line.
New change? Really? You will see it don't worry, cos in a sense I ia still going to be a "Change" too.
If only you people read more, you should be able to envisage what is most likely to come after a while
Re: Alada Market And Police Station On Fire (shomolu) by akinlolu26624: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
:Alada market or Alade market? u r korect i no dey see road again for diz can condition....

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Scammer Today (see Chat Screenshot) / Why Did Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Successful Wife Brenda Ataga With A Student? / Japanese Serial Killer: "I Only Attack Happy Looking Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.