Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) (25356 Views)

UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by joelag: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Archbishop is a bastard, the man that arranged Chatham House for Buhari to decieve Nigerians to power.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by asobo: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bishop go and sleep. We don't need your statement. The beast of a president holds you in high esteem and to that regard, what have you done to caution the genocides against Christians in the north. cool

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by asobo: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
zoedew:

Exactly my point! He didn’t feel it was necessary to speak up when Nigerian Christians were being targeted and killed up North of Nigeria! It shows where his interest really lay! That is my point. You just underscored my point!!
Buhari holds him in high esteem.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by zoedew: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
asobo:
Buhari holds him in high esteem.
Red herring! That is not the point here! That’s beside the point.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by zoedew: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
joelag:
The Archbishop is a bastard, the man that arranged Chatham House for Buhari to decieve Nigerians to power.

Bishops who deny the Virgin Birth! Career Clergy and Cows of Bashan!! They will have God to contend with!

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by eagleu: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Justin Welby has been a criminal friend of Buhari, and has been instrumental in Buhari's suppression of southern Christians.

Some even thinks that Welby leads the Buhari UK public relation efforts for a significant pay back.

We're not fooled.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by Ndumyke(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stay indoor for now youths.
We will win this war.

Some of our demands...

STRIP EX-GOVERNORS AND ALL ELECTED AND APPOINTED PUBLIC SERVANTS OF ALL BENEFITS AFTER OFFICE.

INCREASE SALARIES OF OUR DOCTORS, NURSES, TEACHERS, POLICE, MILITARY OFFICERS, AND CIVIL SERVANTS

NAME AND SHAME LOOTERS AND MAKE CRIMINAL OFFENDERS, AND LOOTERS FACE TRIAL IN THEIR HOME STATES AND VILLAGES TO SHAME THEM AND THEIR FAMIL

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by Brushstrokes20: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
The redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by aaronjoshua(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
He is rehearsing his speech...
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by wholesaleprize(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
breaking news!
I heard Nigerians have surrounded the 5 star hotel that Tinubu lodged in France.

I pray they catch him alive!
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by eddyslim(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
If there is no Justice for the people, there will be no peace for the government
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by charlesm91(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
EmekaMD:
Buhari is a bad boy.

On a serious note.. Tinubu is still hiding in France.

One thing Buhari presidency can teach us is that we must never elect again any leader that sees himself as more powerful than the people.

This is a clarion call the end Tinubus presidential ambitions before he even get started..
If Tinubu ever needed any confirmation well i guess this is it for him. Bye bye 2023
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by JoeEeL(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
oloriLFC:
Buhari is deaf, dumb and blind.

Buhari is dead.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by Onepeople: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
One of the people that gave Buhari.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by Betty101: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
kochila:
This is disheartening cry
What's keeping PMB from addressing this mayhem in the country?
Until thousands die undecided
The man is Harden and loves blood sharing
They said he is presently in France ..

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by asobo: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
zoedew:

Red herring! That is not the point here! That’s beside the point.
You didn't get the message I was trying to pass across. I meant he is in a good position to call out or advice Buhari because the "beast of a president" holds him in high esteem.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by hammerP: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
JoeEeL:

Buhari is dead.

NOTICE, WE DONT HEAR PRESIDENT ANYMORE.

WAT THE SAY IS PRESIDENCY.

MEANING NO PRESIDENT BUT BUHARI PRESIDENCY IS CONTINUING WITHOUT BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
hammerP:
BRITISH GOVERNMENT IS OUR NUMBER ONE PROBLEM, THEY STILL THINK NIGERIA IS A COLONY.

NOTICE TINUBU STARTED TALKING NONSENSE , AS SOON AS THE BRITISH CRIMINALS AND THEIF VISITED HIM.

U DONT UNDERSTAND BRIATIN IS USING FULANI TO STEAL OUR RESOURCES.

IN CRIMINAL LAW IT IS CALLED, JOINT ENTERPRISE.

BOTH FULANI AND BRITAIN ARE INVADERS AND COLONISERS.

THEY ARE FOREIGNERS.

WE MUST TAKE OUR COUNTRY AND CHASE THEM AWAY NEVER TO RETURN.

WE JUST LOST SOME OF OUR VOICES TONIGHT, SOME OF US FRIENDS, SOME OF OUR BROTHERS, SISTER, MOTHER, FATHER AND CHILDREN.

WE CANNOT ALLOW FULANI AND BRIATIN TO GO SCOT FREE.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by zoedew: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
asobo:
You didn't get the message I was trying to pass across. I meant he is in a good position to call out or advice Buhari because the "beast of a president" holds him in high esteem.
I get your drift. I sincerely hopes the seemingly conscienceless one listens. Nigeria surely deserve better than the present goings on. I can tell anyone who cares to listen for free that most Nigerians in Diaspora would prefer to be home making their worthy contributions than out there slaving it out to be tolerated!
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
#Recolonization Voluntary colonialism.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by hassana45502: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
He is rehearsing his speech...
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by Earnonline7: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
IamSalt:
His condemnation follows series of coordinated attacks across the country by thugs and security operatives on citizens.

Justin Welby, the Archbishop of Canterbury, has condemned the killing of peaceful protesters in Lekki, Lagos, and other parts of the country.

His condemnation follows series of coordinated attacks across the country by thugs and security operatives on citizens.

In a post on Twitter, Welby said, “I condemn in the strongest terms the reported deliberate shooting of unarmed protesters in #Lagos and other parts of #Nigeria. 

“I have urged President @MBuhari directly to ensure that lives are protected - and I say that again now. 

“I mourn for Nigeria. May God save Nigeria.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/21/archbishop-canterbury-condemns-killing-peaceful-protesters-nigeria

Wetin concern you, when thousand people were killed on daily basis by boko haram nd bandits where were you?? Abeg shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / Great/famous Women From Your State / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.