Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

#end_sars But Nigerians Are Hypocrites! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #end_sars But Nigerians Are Hypocrites! (345 Views)

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed / Kaduna Islamic School Of Torture: Is Outraging, But Nigerians Are Not Outraged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#end_sars But Nigerians Are Hypocrites! by alaribe1992(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
We all have seen what is happening right now in our country and how heartless and greedy our politicians are. Sometime in 2017, the Nigerian govt labelled IPOB a terrorist group, they launched a military attack on armless civilians in the south east of the Nation with the name OPERATION PYTHON DANCE, I could remember vividly the Yorubas and Hausas supporting the killings of the Southern Easterners by the Nigerian Army. Now the Army is doing same thing against peaceful protesters and everybody is crying foul. I hope y'all know how it feels right now!. Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians!
Re: #end_sars But Nigerians Are Hypocrites! by thesicilian: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
alaribe1992:
We all have seen what is happening right now in our country and how heartless and greedy our politicians are. Sometime in 2017, the Nigerian govt labelled IPOB a terrorist group, they launched a military attack on armless civilians in the south east of the Nation with the name OPERATION PYTHON DANCE, I could remember vividly the Yorubas and Hausas supporting the killings of the Southern Easterners by the Nigerian Army. Now the Army is doing same thing against peaceful protesters and everybody is crying foul. I hope y'all know how it feels right now!. Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians!
When the army was shooting at lekki tollgate, did they leave out the any particular tribe? I'm sure you have been paid not more than #2k to help spread division among the obviously united youths.

2 Likes

Re: #end_sars But Nigerians Are Hypocrites! by alaribe1992(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
thesicilian:

When the army was shooting at lekki tollgate, did they leave out the any particular tribe? I'm sure you have been paid not more than #2k to help spread division among the obviously united youths.

Not bringing any division, but why do people support evil when it doesn't affect them but criticize same evil when it affects them?
Re: #end_sars But Nigerians Are Hypocrites! by Kondomatic(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
thesicilian:

2k to say the truth? They killed Igbos and were supported.

The massacred shites and were encouraged.

Now they're killing anyone in sight and you're crying, why? Because it may get to you.

If this shooting is happening down east, I am sure some nairalanders will be very happy that IPOB miscreants are being dealt with

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Falz Reviews Nigerian Secret About #ENDSARS Protest To The World Via CNN / Senate Chief Whip, Kalu Serenades Wife On Her Birthday / 3 Years Old In South Africa Protest On End Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.