Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki (45016 Views)

Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Seriousgbege: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
jirehUB:
I HEARD SOME PEOPLE MISSED A.K.A ILOVEDEMMANNA

I PRESENT HIM TO YOU

please visit him on Facebook and show him some love. He loves romantic messages too grin
Text him or chat him up on WhatsApp.
I said it before that most of these guys who go around peddling lies to divide the southerners on Nairaland are of northern extraction.......

Look at the dead vulture griller for example and so many other monikers are hired media thugs of the BMC and the northern oligarchy .

Their plan is to use the media as a divide and rule tactics by spreading rumors and fake news ...

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING.....

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY

1 Like

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
#EndSars
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Vulcan24(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Great Nigerian Youths !!!

With heavy heart we mourn our gallant boys and girls cut down by the bullets of this tyrannical government.

We commiserate with their parents and we doff our hats to the mothers who breasted them for the nine months this irresponsible government ended with impunity

The boys and girls at Lekki Tollgate will be remembered for their gallantry, their selfless service and commitment to this nation and Lagos State

Now to the government and security agencies and their affiliates denying and counter reporting the movement. Nothing happens without your knowledge, and nothing happens without your permission!

I wish you nothing but baduck in the battle you just started, the monster you made and provoked and the giant you disturb his sleep.

I am tempted to preach peace but I prefer JUSTICE
I am tempted to preach dialogue but I prefer EQUITY
I am tempted to say "stop the violence" but I prefer WE STAND AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS

The Executive Governor of Lagos State, we urge you in the strongest possible terms to fish out these killers and coup plotters who stormed and massacre the peaceful assembly at Lekki Tollgate on the 20th of October' 20

Nothing short and simple as this!

Godbless The Nigerian Youth.

1 Like

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:
How can the people that carried out the attack be the ones to investigate it

Benefit of doubt even though the UN and nobody is stupid. Let’s them first investigate or explain what has happened. It’s totally in order as a 1st step.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Toosure70: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Do us good by dividing this country
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Osada2: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Lapex post=95172522][/quote]

You're right and that's to some extent because if we didn't fight, let's vote and have 10000 and let them have only 50 voters, they will still be the winner, we can only make things happen now, the reforming should be now and we should do constitutional amendment, the constitution should be review and as soon as you get 55, you don't have to contest for an Elective Positions
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Ajsmart(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Brilliant post. The more of us that understand this, the better we can solve our problems on our own and by ourselves because the white man who created the template for these terrible conditions benefits from our problems.

dasparrow:

These supranational bodies as you called them work in unison to keep the African Continent oppressed and underdeveloped. Most African leaders work hand in hand with Britain, Europe, US and the likes to ensure that we Africans remain poor and our nations remain in a sorry state. That is just the truth of the matter.

The white man can never solve Africa's problem because he created it to begin with when he created artificial countries on the African Continent and forced several African ethnic groups who have little or nothing in common to share a country.

Lugard and his country England knew what they were doing when he chose to merge the northern and southern protectorates against the wish and will of the people. Colonialism is the real reason we are in this mess today.

#STAYWOKE
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Bella223: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
jirehUB:

I PRESENT HIM TO YOU

please visit him on Facebook and show him some love. He loves romantic messages too grin

Hahahaha nairalanders please show mannabbqgrils somelove ooo..he needs it right now
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by dasparrow: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Armanipounds:
Is the UN Secretary General mad or he is just being mischievous? How can a criminal be a judge in his own case? So the Federal Republic should investigate itself abi? I think the UN has become a political tool used by some few powerful people in global politics! I reject any investigations coming from the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Make no mistake about it. They don't care although UN, US, UK and Co will pretend like they care. They are all part of the matrix and collaborate with the oppressive Nigerian government to keep Nigerians oppressed. Have you wondered why these Western powers have not stopped giving visas to our corrupt abusive government leaders? That's because they are all part of the same group of people that want to keep Nigerians oppressed.

#STAYWOKE

2 Likes

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Mckhala80(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Samyj247:
Don't listen to them AU has failed us US has failed us Our destiny is in our hands...
#KillPolice #KillSoldiers #KillPoliticians #BurnHousesofPoliticians Destroy their investments #RestructureNigeriaNow #BackToRegionalism #CutSalariesOfLegislatorsNow
#BuhariMustResign #EndSARSNow
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by duality(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Samyj247:
Don't listen to them
UN has failed us
AU has failed us
EU has failed us
US has failed us

Our destiny is in our hands... if we don't take it now, forget about it. Naija will be jagajaga forever.
take it now

#KillPolice
#KillSoldiers
#KillPoliticians
#BurnHousesofPoliticians
Destroy their investments

If we wait for UN they won't do anything. We have to show this old men that we are tired and are not cowards

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#BackToRegionalism
#CutSalariesOfLegislatorsNow

#BuhariMustResign
#EndSARSNow

Hope you are typing this crap from the streets.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
UnaToto:
The FG should investigate themselves then.

UnaToto
this boy, you no go kill person with laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Owologbo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
jirehUB:

I PRESENT HIM TO YOU

He's even more of a tount. He looks exactly like his crap utterances here.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by euniselfyahoo: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu should be held responsible
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by sylve11: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
jirehUB:

I PRESENT HIM TO YOU

you are just wicked! shocked grin cool
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Nchenches: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
The UN, you continue to allow colonial masters’ crude oil business interests in the Niger Delta stop you from organizing a deserved REFERENDUM ON NIGERIA.

Our ancestors were not consulted before colonial master forced the north and south of British Protectorates in West Africa to become Nigeria.

More than 3 million lives have been lost over the impossible one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Nchenches: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Ask the UN.

See how crude oil in the Nigerdelta turns truth upside down.

Once northern Nigeria is in charge of Nigeria, foreign oil companies in Nigeria are satisfied.

1 Like

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by fefenoble88: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
UnaToto:
The FG should investigate themselves then.

UnaToto
Toto lord....
I Dey with u,we dey find soldiers 4 upper we nor see ooo. The soldiers 4 here now na our friends oooo we dey find d 1 wey nor go b our friends

1 Like

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lovelies1:
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!
Bleep UN !!!!!!

Those of believing in UN
Better understand this people don't give a Bleep about you

And you think Buhari will resign, you are living in dreams

Better start chanting South Nigeria republic every where instead of all this destruction of property

Better separate from the north now than never

Warning

Separate now!!!!
Separate now!!!

You idiotic tribalist, foolish tribalist
Keep your sentiment aside and accept

South Nigeria republic

Or face more blood to spill irresistibly in the coming years

Foolish tribalist should not be allowed to swallow this moment

South Nigeria republic
Best bet any given day.

1 Like

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Nmezor(f): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm, so the UN can't help, that's serious
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by realchy: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
UN and its hypocrisy,how can the guilty be the judge,prosecutor and defense counsel at the same time and still be fair with its judgement.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by kayjay69(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's like asking the cat you kept some fish with to look into why the fish disappeared. Even as you see fish remains all over the cats mouth.

If they could abandon Sudan, Rwanda, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Congo and Angola, mschetwww, then I am I they'll just grab popcorn and watch us tear ourselves to pieces.

The day we realise that we are black people are alone in this mess and all these meaningless petitions we sign online will never help us, is the day we start to set ourselves free.

1 Like

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by kayjay69(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's like asking the cat you kept some fish with to look into why the fish disappeared. Even as you see fish remains all over the cats mouth.

If they could abandon Sudan, Rwanda, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Congo and Angola, mschetwww, then I am I they'll just grab popcorn and watch us tear ourselves to pieces.

The day we realise that we are black people are alone in this mess and all these meaningless petitions we sign online will never help us, is the day we start to set ourselves free.

F_c_u_k the United Nations.

1 Like

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by rollandben(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Those body mention above are all dead cells to Nigeria. They cant do nothing
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by TheCork(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm, so the U can't help, that's serious

baby, i will help u. Dont worry i have moiney *& we will discuss marriages
Babes am ready to spend moiney for our date in a expensive resturant..... Can i buy u Rice n beans? cheesy
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
I thought the useless UN is no longer hearing the voice of agitations.

The useless UN has been silent for many years while unarmed innocent IPOB citizens were being massacred on daily basis by terrorist Nigerian authorities.

Shame on UN.

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Staro: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by berrystunn(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Scam
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
the force behind his control arr doing justice to govt properties and his family house now. good luck
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by zwonder: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2020

[left][/left]
Samyj247:
Don't listen to them
UN has failed us
AU has failed us
EU has failed us
US has failed us

Our destiny is in our hands... if we don't take it now, forget about it. Naija will be jagajaga forever.
take it now

#KillPolice
#KillSoldiers
#KillPoliticians
#BurnHousesofPoliticians

If we wait for UN they won't do anything. We have to show this old men that we are tired and are not cowards

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#BackToRegionalism

#BuhariMustResign
#EndSARSNow
Samyj247:
Don't listen to them
UN has failed us
AU has failed us
EU has failed us
US has failed us

take it now

#KillPolice
#KillSoldiers
#KillPoliticians
#BurnHousesofPoliticians

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#BackToRegionalism

#BuhariMustResign
#EndSARSNow
Samyj247:
Don't listen to them
UN has failed us
AU has failed us
EU has failed us
US has failed us

take it now

#KillPolice
#KillSoldiers
#KillPoliticians
#BurnHousesofPoliticians

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#BackToRegionalism

#BuhariMustResign
#EndSARSNow

i hope you are not on your bed White Typing this
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
I told many gullible the only role UN can play amidst war.
1. Step one: Advise
2. Step 2: Sending emissaries to dialogue
3. other steps are food and medical support and may be if we're short of security they'll help govt with foreign forces.
It's only when u things are hard ppl will know how ignorant they were.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.