Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki (45037 Views)

Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by abidem4real: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://thecable.ng/un-asks-fg-to-investigate-attack-on-endsars-protesters-in-lekki
They are asking a thief to be a judge in his own case? That's funny
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by ivieeseosa: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Is this a joke. Please, be serious. How can FG investigate itself.

We want an independent body to carry out the investigation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Earnonline7: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Good
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by 6digitscomrade: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://thecable.ng/un-asks-fg-to-investigate-attack-on-endsars-protesters-in-lekki
dem go still call diz yahoo apologist now.. make I just dey look
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by 6digitscomrade: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:

e go hard una because In Nigeria we lie before we pray and lie immediately after we av prayed the best thing to make a Nigerian honest is either through extreme violence or use hunger.. any other tactics will be fruitless and futile.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by kiddkash(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
jirehUB:
I HEARD SOME PEOPLE MISSED A.K.A ILOVEDEMMANNA

I PRESENT HIM TO YOU

please visit him on Facebook and show him some love. He loves romantic messages too grin
Text him or chat him up on WhatsApp.
I am disappointed. not a single picture of him with dead cats
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by harmony75: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
zombie soldiers they never use rubber bullets, teargas to disperse protesters as other army from other countries do during protest. but to use life animations to kill innocent souls.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by jcross19: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
jirehUB:

I PRESENT HIM TO YOU

please visit him on Facebook and show him some love. He loves romantic messages too grin
heyah the guy life no settle self!!!!!!!! is hustling for his daily food maybe how many times he praises buhari determine how much he will be paid.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Rovly: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
We must be careful not to go the way of Libya. The UN and world powers supported the regime change sighting gross human right abuse. Where is Libya today? Where is the UN and the world powers who propagated the change. Libya has become the headquarter of all terrorist organisations in the world with no hope on sight for the return of order or any form of civil rule. Nobody laments about human rights abuse anymore as it has now become an acceptable way of living. Constructive engagement with the government remains the best option if Nigeria must avoid the Libya model, and the blockage of major high ways and disruption of economic activities in states can never be the way forward.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by LadySarah: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
zoedew:
About time the government is called to account. I have noticed overtime President Buhari thinks much about the International Community especially because that’s the fora where he comments on National affairs. I’m in the hope he listens and restructures the country to have six geopolitical regions and a weak Centre at Abuja- reduce the cost of governance by slashing the sinful allowances of the legislature.

is this too much?
Is there a congent reason why they shouldn't implement it?
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by zoedew: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
LadySarah:

is this too much?
Is there a congent reason why they shouldn't implement it?
The now no longer monolithic North of Nigeria would appear to not like the idea. Meanwhile politicians of the Southern extraction who look forward to succeeding Buhari are being careful to not speak in favour of restructuring so as not to fall out of favour with him. Self seeking politicians they are!
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by doggedfighter(f): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
jirehUB:

I PRESENT HIM TO YOU

He sells bathroom slippers?
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Beast of no Nation
Egbe kegbe.

ÚN is now a big clown.
Just like asking a thief to investigate his thievery
Lolz...but that's how it's supposed to be.
Until buhari answers to the International Court
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by munezo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
I knew it, that UN is useless
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Huxlebeast77: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
jirehUB:

I PRESENT HIM TO YOU

Wait ooh na the guy be this?
If na him, he looks so unkept haba!
So na madman people dey respond to ever since angry
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by dukeaugustus(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
UN am disappointed with you guys. How can you tell a murderer to investigate his victims. It’s only God that will help us in this situation.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by akdjr(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who and who unite for United Nations?

Wetin Unite for United Nation?
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Mulisana: 2:37am On Oct 22, 2020
The latest research shows that the coronavirus began to spread in the New York area in mid-February. This was a few weeks before the first confirmed case. The virus was mainly brought to the area by travelers from Europe rather than Asia.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Mercygaga: 5:32am On Oct 22, 2020
FG can't be a judge in their own case. They will manipulate everything.
Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by Omezif(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
How can sane some one advice killers to investigate killers it, can't be possible. Can government count themself out and say their hands are not there while they are the one that sent troops ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos / Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) / Female IPOB Member On Horse Leads "No Election In Anambra" Campaign (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.