Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? (6162 Views)

Bowen University Jokes About ASUU Strikes / Our Leaders No Longer Bother About ASUU Strike But 2023 Elections – NANS / UTAS: 5 Things You Should Know About ASUU’s Preferred Payroll System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Uyi168: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Their twitter handle is as silent as a graveyard
ASUU nor get any Twitter handle....
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Drlateef94: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
ceejeck:
Though I don't trust the source but what it said was that FG set up a Panel to listen to the issues concerning IPPIS

FG is so useless!

well even if they call of strike, it safely first before any other thing.

#endpolicebrutality
#endbadgovernance
#endnigeria
God punish federal govt.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Victor20206: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
what ever me sef I no care again....all level na level.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:

How many then?

I'm not sure. But if majority had agreed to the government's proposal, then the strike would have been called off after the NEC meeting. But instead, their industrial action waxed stronger.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omoolami100:
Dialogue is about to resume.
But wait o, if them call off the strike where you go pass go your school? grin
grin grin ;DYeye.... It seems you are enjoying home bah?
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Godiula19(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
ASUU meeting adjusted to 31 October 2020

2 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Doradorwa:
grin grin ;DYeye.... It seems you are enjoying home bah?

Na fact I dey talk now. Where you go pass go your school?
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omoolami100:

I'm not sure. But if majority had agreed to the government's proposal, then the strike would have been called off after the NEC meeting. But instead, their industrial action waxed stronger.

They started the meeting by 3p.m today already, we are still awaiting the result.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Facidio: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Eazie351 post=95173294]you really think they'd hold a meeting amidst this?

FG's balls is right in ASUU's hand right now and trust ASUU to twist it well[/quote
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by ksly24(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Godiula19:
Huh!?
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Hannania(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:

They started the meeting by 3p.m today already, we are still awaiting the result.
I don't think any meeting was held today
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Angelacruz: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
no school
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:

The ongoing meeting is between the FG and ASUU's negotiating committee.
The meeting that held on Monday and yesterday was an internal one(within the union itself).
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Drlateef94: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Godiula19:
for every soul stagnating our resumption,they and their family will never move forward. U will remain stagnant for live.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Drlateef94: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
I am frustrated guys

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Bisiebae(f): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Drlateef94:
I am frustrated guys
God will comfort us during this trying times
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Drlateef94:
I am frustrated guys
Go hug transformer
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
I don't know if the dialogue has ended but I am certain it isn't going well. So no too reason resumption.
I hope they can find a middle ground and just call it off.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omoolami100:
I don't know if the dialogue has ended but I am certain it isn't going well. So no too reason resumption.
I hope they can find a middle ground and just call it off.
I hope so too
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Aquilapriscilla: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
https://wn.nr/4WTvKg
You can win an iPhone 12
Try your luck
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Aquilapriscilla:
https://wn.nr/4WTvKg
You can win an iPhone 12
Try your luck

iPhone 97 ni
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by DrNefaruis: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Godiula19:
thanks so much for this
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by DrNefaruis: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
okay
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by tot(f): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrNefaruis:
same here bro as age sef isn't on my side anymore

Hahahaha cheesy grin grin Your frustration just started oh. You will never see outside the 4 walls of a university. See your sorry life. Shame shame shame!

Time he should use to better his life, he is cloning accounts up and down.

Cc:
folake4u, Xixtie, DrNefarius, DrNefeNefe

5 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by DrNefaruis: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
ok

2 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by tot(f): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
DrNefaruis:
you edited my quote and typed in that trash, i never said such and besides i ain't even a student and the year i graduated i from the university i doubt you were even born sef

Shut up. The screenshot is there as evidence before you edited it.

Again, I am telling you, you will not see outside the 4 walls of a university and your frustration has just started.

3 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Hannania:
I don't think any meeting was held today

It has been postponed.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Omoolami100:

The ongoing meeting is between the FG and ASUU's negotiating committee.
The meeting that held on Monday and yesterday was an internal one(within the union itself).
It has been postponed.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Dreamliner787:

It has been postponed.
Yep. No fixed date yet tho
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Aquilapriscilla: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Omoolami100:

iPhone 97 ni

Haha you did not click the link you are already condemning
If it doesn't interest you ....just keep scrolling down
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Yukwa: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Omoolami100:

Meeting wey don start
People can lie in this country walahi
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 11:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Yukwa:

People can lie in this country walahi

Oga na fact I dey tell you.
The only setback they encountered was that many members of the committee couldn't make it there due to the situation of the country right now, hence the need to reschedule.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In University Of Ghana / 2016/17 UNIZIK Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark, Departmental Marks / The American Math Team That Beat The Chinese Team - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.