Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? (5984 Views)

Bowen University Jokes About ASUU Strikes / Our Leaders No Longer Bother About ASUU Strike But 2023 Elections – NANS / UTAS: 5 Things You Should Know About ASUU’s Preferred Payroll System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Drlateef94: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
They are suppose to resume deliberation today.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dialogue is about to resume.
But wait o, if them call off the strike where you go pass go your school? grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Cloetrish(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lolz
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dididrumz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
It's like the meeting scheduled for today did not hold.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Eazie351(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
you really think they'd hold a meeting amidst this?
FG's balls is right in ASUU's hand right now and trust ASUU to twist it well

10 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dididrumz:
It's like the meeting scheduled for today did not hold.

Meeting wey don start
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dididrumz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omoolami100:

Meeting wey don start

Ok, thanks.
Then hopefully they'll call of the strike today.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by NairalandSARS: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

Ok, thanks.

How many universities voted for call off?

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dididrumz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
NairalandSARS:

I don't know about that oo, And it still Depends on how branches we have heard of.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Saintinoo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Eazie351:
you really think they'd hold a meeting amidst this?

FG's balls is right in ASUU's hand right now and trust ASUU to twist it well
FG met SSANU and NASU yesterday, what will stop them from meeting today.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Saintinoo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
NairalandSARS:

Forget those votes, ASUU might suspend the strike conditionally, FG will pressure them to suspend the strike for national interest, FG needs students to go back to school to reduce the protest.

4 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by felix00(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Saintinoo:

FG met SSANU and NASU yesterday, what will stop them from meeting today.

Eh. I don't know. Maybe the lekki genocide last night or the burning of govt properties today or the public shooting of citizens in surulere.

2 Likes

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by sinkhole: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Saintinoo:

Forget those votes, ASUU might suspend the strike conditionally, FG will pressure them to suspend the strike for national interest, FG needs students to go back to school to reduce the protest.
hmmmm, nothing is actually impossible but the negotiation is now even more complicated! FG just announced that 40bilion was not just given to ASUU but also to include NASU, SSANU and NAAT! FG seems to be playing hanky-panky with ASUU embarassed

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Saintinoo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
sinkhole:
hmmmm, nothing is actually impossible but the negotiation is now even more complicated! FG just announced that 40bilion was not just given to ASUU but also to include NASU, SSANU and NAAT! FG seems to be playing hanky-panky with ASUU embarassed

That is one thing i wanted ASUU to understand, just as FG do not care much about this current protesters demand is same way FG can never meet the demands of ASUU fully, FG will continue dribbling them till the end of time.

ASUU should take what ever is presented to them and suspend the strike.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by sinkhole: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Saintinoo:

That is one thing i wanted ASUU to understand, just as FG do not care much about this current protesters demand is same way FG can never meet the demands of ASUU fully, FG will continue dribbling them till the end of time.

ASUU should take what ever is presented to them and suspend the strike.
That is what I am thinking too but the problem is just that there will be another strike next year if ASUU accepts anyhow thing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by PHOTSEE(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
ASSU, Way no dey budget

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omoolami100:
Dialogue is about to resume.
But wait o, if them call off the strike where you go pass go your school? grin

Guyy.. I cannor laff grin grin grin ..please head dey pain me..
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

Ok, thanks.

How do you know it has started?
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Drlateef94:
They are suppose to resume deliberation today.

If the meeting didn't hold today, we should all understand the reason is because of safety, they are also humans like us
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

Ok, thanks.

I doubt, but nothing is impossible. Most branches voted to continue the industrial action till all their demands have been implemented.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dididrumz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:

How do you know it has started?

Me I don't know oo, ask the person I quoted cuz I I did not see anywhere they said the meeting has started.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omoolami100:

I doubt, but nothing is impossible. Most branches voted to continue the industrial action till all their demands have been implemented.
Out of 74, only 8 disagreed, so tell me how that is a doubt..
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

Me I don't know oo, ask the person I quoted cuz I I did not see anywhere they said the meeting has started.

Their twitter handle is as silent as a graveyard
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Or perhaps ASUU want to do surprise for us grin grin grin
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Out of 74, only 8 disagreed, so tell me how that is a doubt..

Only 8 disagreed? Abi u dey jonz? grin
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Omoolami100: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Or perhaps ASUU want to do surprise for us grin grin grin

Soldier surprise ni grin grin
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Omoolami100:

Only 8 disagreed? Abi u dey jonz? grin

How many then?
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dididrumz(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Their twitter handle is as silent as a graveyard

maybe nothing is happening and it would be understandable due to the crisis upandan
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dreamliner787(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

maybe nothing is happening and it would be understandable due to the crisis upandan

Exactly bro, that's what I'm saying too. They can't put their lives in danger all because of one meeting
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Dididrumz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Exactly bro, that's what I'm saying too. They can't put their lives in danger all because of one meeting

True.

Let's just pray and hope we get good results out of all these strikes and protests.

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by Drlateef94: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
If u listened to nationwide news on NTA,the newscaster said something about ASUU and other bodies within our universities.
Re: Good Afternoon Nairalanders,any News About ASUU And Govt? by ceejeck(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Though I don't trust the source but what it said was that FG set up a Panel to listen to the issues concerning IPPIS

FG is so useless!

well even if they call of strike, it safely first before any other thing.

#endpolicebrutality
#endbadgovernance
#endnigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D Best University In Nigeria In Terms Of Structure And Architectural Masterpiece / Lasu Par-time Result Is Out! / Do You Know The Meaning Of These Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.