Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Transport To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help Needed - Transport To Abuja (527 Views)

Anambra Men Speedily Shifting From Land Transport To Aviation / Warri-itakpe-ajaokuta Rail Line Completed, Ajaokuta to Abuja next Says Minister / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed - Transport To Abuja by alezzy13: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hi all

Currently trapped in Lagos, as my flight was cancelled. but I need to leave urgently. Anyone knows if night buses will operate?

Pls will appreciate any info
Re: Urgent Help Needed - Transport To Abuja by Skyfornia(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
alezzy13:
Hi all

Currently trapped in Lagos, as my flight was cancelled. but I need to leave urgently. Anyone knows if night buses will operate?

Pls will appreciate any info

Oga calm down...your life is more important than whatever you are rushing to. Relax until it is necessary to move...life no get duplicate.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed - Transport To Abuja by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
it's dangerous to travel by night please just calm down and watch how weekend will be like

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed - Transport To Abuja by alezzy13: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Skyfornia:

Oga calm down...your life is more important than whatever you are rushing to. Relax until it is necessary to move...life no get duplicate.
vikkimimi:
it's dangerous to travel by night please
just calm down and watch how weekend will be like

Thanks for the kind words of advice.

I wonder what I was thinking! In fact as I told my people, they thought I was crazy to be considering night journey at such a time like this. embarassed

Guess I was desperate as the curfew and all took me totally unawares.

Truly hope they call it off by weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Masters Applications / Anyone In Qatar / If You Have The Opportunity To Go Back To Jan 2019, What Would You Do Differentl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.