Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings (57882 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Kyase(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wole
Make every body go calm down abeg
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by dapsoneh: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gbajabiamila should shut the Bleep up if he cant tell us who ordered the shooting
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by bewla(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ut
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by favour32(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
The lifeless president from shithole country will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Sammyblack87: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
They've all been speaking out before now.

But bad eggs like you and your ilks on the social media supporting Buhari and his atrocities refused listening the voices of wisdom from Obasanjo and Soyinka, calling them names like “Divider-in-Chief”.
so fayose and gbajabiamila are now saints and angels from your village?

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by mmsen: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
They've all been speaking out before now.

But bad eggs like you and your ilks on the social media supporting Buhari and his atrocities refused listening the voices of wisdom from Obasanjo and Soyinka, calling them names like “Divider-in-Chief”.

Let me remind you that Soyinka came out in support Buhari's presidential bid.

Everybody seems in a rush to forget that.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Royalfurnitures: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gbajabiamila, Soyinka, what have you to say? You are part of the evil people that brought us where we are today

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by raddyworld: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Whether we have it completely this time around or not pls let the youth of this country form a political party and we should all channel all our effort as we did to the protest u will realise that we will fill all the NASS to correct nigeria. Truly we may not be able to correct all even when we win this battle bcus there are more to it.

1.Those old men and woman filling our federal and state office just as the politicians are recycling our office when they ought to retire
2. Reviving our refinery
3. CONTROL of price in Nigeria
4. Implementation of those right policies.

When we are there it is easy to bring in the change we the youth want.
Make sure u get your voters card ready

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Sleekfingers: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
There is another unconfirmed reports that some hoodlums are looting at burna boy and ighalo's house in lekki
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Davinzo: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
God will judge you all for killing nigerian youths
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by LekkiG: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
iLUCID:
Please what’s the president saying? I’m really mad at his deafening silence

How do u expect someone that doesn't know how to speak English to say something without reading from paper
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by zoedew: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gbajabiamila’s middle name must be Janus! He is here making a political statement in response to a very serious issue which has so far been left undebated in the National Assembly as if it meant nothing serious to them. He lives in yesterday. He should soon be rudely awakened from his self-induced slumber!!! I doubt very much he has read “A Tale of Two Cities” by Charles Dickens. It should be the story of Nigeria unless Gbajabiamila and his co-travellers in the National Assembly restructure Nigeria to provide for a six geopolitical regional governments and a weak centre. That is the only way to deal with the imbalance, injustice and misgovernance that presently ravages Nigeria. It won’t continue for long!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lekki toll gate massacre: staged event with no known source of the order as a subtle and remorseful means to quench the hot fire of the protests..
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by IamDavid(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bodexman:
My question is who sent this men, I mean the security forces to shoot the protesters?

Who? who? Who?
Who else?
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
24 hours later the president have not said anything... Seems like he is not aware of what is happening in Nigeria
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by obicmag(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
figure007:
Fayose ? To hell with him ...gbajabiamila ? To hell.with you all ,in as much you are a politician definitely you are part of our problem ,what of the NDDC case ? Whats gbajabiamila doing about it ? Nothing !!!!! The case is closed..corrupt bastards

NDDC corrupt case has been swpet under the carpet. Buhari i hail ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by zudozz: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
addexx:
No more words. Let the flames rise angry

''Let the flame rise''. Hope u re not posting from the comfort of ur bedroom?
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by 4tomandchi: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
When I look at how protesters have been treated in the USA, Thailand, Hong Kong, Argentina the list goes on I want to weep for my country Nigeria.

All our leaders can think of as solution is to crack down on protesters with soldiers and hire tugs to kill peaceful unarmed protesters. Shutting down cities and stars at this critical time is unlawful and undemocratic the killing of citizens ungodly.

The imposition of these restrictions is a sign of fear or defeat.

We must not relent in our quest for a better country and only us can shape that future.

Seeing the police and army protect and not arrest armed tugs only point to the fact that the government is the sponsors of this miscreants with no future.

Please I call on all protesters to always protest where and when it is safe the government is already caged and heading for doom.

RIP to our brothers and sisters who's lives had to be sacrificed for the liberation of our country you are martyrs.

#LetsLiberateNigeria
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Carloslehder: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
If you won't give us our rights you won't know peace
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by AnanseK(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Indeed a sad day
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by charlesucheh(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
y'all are same..
like I always say and would reiterate, any public office holder that takes his child or wards to enjoy the public facilities of other countries, is a BASTARD!!!!

All public office holders should be compelled to patronize the public facilities of their own country so as to ascertain the level of development in those spheres. ahbi nah

una never see anything. we will undergo a total formatting of the present political structure. the Ghanaian master plan of how they did theirs is still under study.

you all can keep sharing stupid sympathetic solidarity.
#cleanNigeriaoffdirtypoliticians.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by addexx: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
zudozz:

''Let the flame rise''. Hope u re not posting from the comfort of ur bedroom?

Hope you lost your sister in the shootout?
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by luluman: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Why are they speaking out now?

Or perhaps they just returned from Jupiter
You talk without control, You don't even know what your problem is.
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Why are they speaking out now?

Or perhaps they just returned from Jupiter

Gameover bitch! Fulani has finally destroyed the zoo.
Meanwhile jagabandit is now on the run.

Uncircumcised terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
we need to move.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Wisestoner007(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
However, the sad reality we must face now is that the current situation in our nation is as result of allowing a clearly incompetent man to ascend to the highest office in the land. I saw all these coming and I warned Nigerians. You can’t wear a white robe on a pig.

Well said
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Seriousgbege: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
fatymore:
Please and please...

Everyone should call themselves to other.

We shouldn't destroy more properties and lives.

Edakun.

The Hoodlums are taking this too far.

We shouldn't allow them to turn southwest(Lagos State especially) undesirable for living.

Please...Call your people to order.

Yoruba Eronu. Southwest is one of the peaceful parts of Lagos. Don't let them change it overnight for us. Edakun
Don't allow some unscrupulous media hogwash from the northern oligarchy brainwash you.

They are very many on this forum called Nairaland. They like to use DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS to divide we southerners.

They are the same people who rejoiced at military force being used on peaceful protesters at lekki..

They are mostly of northern extraction but very good at disguising as Yorubas and Igbos

Do not allow them
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by fatymore(f): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
Don't allow some unscrupulous media hogwash from the northern oligarchy brainwash you.

They are very many on this forum called Nairaland. They like to use DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS to divide we southerners.

Do not allow them

I swear

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Ategberoson(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nigeria youths please listen to the Elders, leave the streets, stop burning properties

give room for dialogue
Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by Seriousgbege: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:

They are the same people who rejoiced at military force being used on peaceful protesters at lekki..

They are mostly of northern extraction but very good at disguising as Yorubas and Igbos

Do not allow them
Please share this my comments as much as you can , they have infiltrated Nairaland and other social media sites .

God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings by fykes(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
iLUCID:
Please what’s the president saying? I’m really mad at his deafening silence
Don't be mad...all the man cares about now is that he has d backing of his military.
The moment military or ex military retired generals and top officers begin to side with the people, he will go or be removed via a coup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.