Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) (671 Views)

Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) by DebbieBianca(f): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
A man claiming to be a Nigerian soldier has come out to condemn the shooting of protesters by military men.

In a video that has gone viral, the man who did not give his name and neither did he hide his face, said he cannot stand by and watch as people kill his brothers and sisters whom he left behind to fight Boko Haram.

''You can't be killing my brothers and sisters. I left them behind to find Boko Haram. You can't be killing them and you want me to have joy. I don't have joy in this country. Whatever the youths are doing I am in support of them.

I am a soldier but I can't support bad thing'' he said

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9LOwPgEtaQ

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) by RomanianNinja: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
The young military men may aid the peaceful protesters
Re: Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tinubu will pay for spilling the bloood of innocent protesting youths .

The idiot must pay with his life for playing part in the massacre of unarmed young Nigerians protesting for a better Nigeria .

The bastard must be grabbed by the collar and dragged all over Lagos for sniffing life out of the future leaders of this country .

You cannot run away from justice Tinubu .
Re: Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) by MagicBishop: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
He will be arrested by general brukutu worwor face
Re: Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Buhari,buratai, Tinubu,Sanwo iku all of una generation go suffer 600years

Re: Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) by softset: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
New method to be posted out of sambisa, guard room with the hope of release and dismissal is better than death by bullet in war front.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) by Racoon(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
'You can't be killing my brothers and sisters. I left them behind to find Boko Haram. You can't be killing them and you want me to have joy. I don't have joy in this country. Whatever the youths are doing I am in support of them.I am a soldier but I can't support bad thing''
Re: Nigerian Soldier Publicly Condemns Killing Of Protesters(video) by SilentVboy: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Mixed feelings and division, even among the army.

(1) (Reply)

- / Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has Nothing To Do With Workers Dispute In Capital Oil / Lekki Shooting:cnn Carried Out Hatchet Job On The Army–international Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.