Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (53326 Views)

Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of Another 30km road In Abia North / Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Whiteangel1234: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Thousands of #endsars Protesters are currently on a 30km walk from Awka to The Notorious Awkuzu SARS Office to shut it down

250 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by dokie: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
O Se ti go.

It will take a miracle for James Nwafor to escape prison at this rate. If i were him, na to jaakpa go guinea. But no matter where he runs to, the time to pay for his crimes have come.

But beyond James Nwafor, a new era beckons in Nigeria where the youths would strive by all means to get a country that we all would be proud of; where our dreams and aspirations can be fulfilled. A country that would work for all of us. A country that we would be comfortable to live and raise our kids in knowing that they too can actualize their dreams in it and have prosperous lives.

But its still a long way off and requires commitment because these old vultures that have domiciled our future in their pot bellies would not want that to happen. They will fight us by all means known to them so that they can continue to corner the wealth of the land for themselves and their own children.

But with tenacity, focus, and above all the help of God, we will succeed. They will "vomit our future" by fire by thunder.

Lets keep the tempo up. If you can be on the streets very good. If na behind keyboard your liver fit carry, type without fear for that too is very useful.

May the good Lord preserve us to see with our own eyes that which we all hope for.

495 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by georgen2u(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
wow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by gidgiddy: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by seunmsg(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
Endorsed. Considering the kind of atrocities that were alleged to have been committed by one James Nwafor and others at the station, it won’t be bad if the place is shut down.

267 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by MajesticKris: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nice.. All SARS officer's are killer's.. they are meant to be Jailed..

They caused more problem than, the main purpose they where formed for....

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by DaddyRochie1642: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
Beautiful,

Indeed we have Fearless Warriors in Our Youths.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by CodeTemplar: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
. . .
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Mutemenot(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
Anambra on the beat cool Maybe they can locate my Cousin's grave who they (SARS) kidnapped about 5 years ago.
May his soul rest in peace cry cry

294 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by austinsmat(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
I love it SARS ndi ochi

16 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by pacino26(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
We are getting somewhere. It took so long but a new dawn is not by sunrise only.

Should they gain access into the premises believe me when I say this protest will take a new dimension because of the horrors they will see.

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by okeyglm: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2020
they should pull down awkuzu sars

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Nbotee(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
I am so proud to b called a Nigerian Youth right now... Every single Nigerian have dumped sentiments aside to unite against a common enemy... Politicians are going to b so jittery come 2023

237 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by ufuosman(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
D spirit is high, d government will bliv that dis youths are up to something... Kudos to you all

29 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by ACxxxMAN: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
We are making Progress. End Police brutality End Police intimidation End Police extortion End SWAT

25 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Freestainworld(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
James Nwafor your time is now

86 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by kingk(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
The government must obey.......the youths trying to set things right, enough is enough.

#End Sars joor
#End Swart joor
#End police brutality joor
#Revolution now
#End political immunity.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by dododawa1: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
30km
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Webmannigeria: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Way to go....May God be with you all...Go in peace and return in peace......#endswatnow #endsars #endpolicebrutality #persecutejamesnwafor #restructurenigeriaNOW

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by loveth360(f): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sars are enemy of the people.

#Endsars
#Endnigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Sunnycliff(m): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
I wish I could join them.
So proud of my generation for once

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by mushystuff: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
They should also get to SARS Neni, that place is another death zone! This awakening is long overdue and I thank God for it!

63 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by IDENNAA(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
James Nwafor should be set ablaze before the watching eyes of the public!

Shut Awkuzu station down !!

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Linagold(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
This action is long overdue, I am indeed proud of all Nigerian youths, it shall be well with you all. I wish am a youth
#end bad government

52 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by UncleHaba22: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
G
Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by kambili999(f): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
I have just been happier than usual these few days cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by HAccord: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
CSP James Nwafor rtd always said 'nothing will happen' after butchering people extrajudicially. Let us see if he was right.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by MrImole: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is real guys

8 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Xixtie(f): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
I'm beginning to not understand where these youths draw strengths for these protests from, despite the attacks from these hoodlums.

30 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by EyezofGod120: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin nice one mean while that's me

14 Likes

Re: Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra by Geofavor(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Thousands of #endsars Protesters are currently on a 30km walk from Awka to The Notorious Awkuzu SARS Office to shut it down
chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.