Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre (2760 Views)

Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by humilitypays(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kings College Lagos is under attack. The angry youths have arrived there right now burning down everywhere, trying to make sure the children of the privileged Nigerians who refused to call Buhari and the Nigerian army and Police to order feel the heat!

Watch the video live here https://twitter.com/i/status/1318862400582524929

Its getting out of control......Portharcourt is seriously under siege too!!!!

Northern Youths arise now!!! Don't be left out, its time to bring an end to Boko Haram, Banditry, kiddnappings, etc which are all done by these same old demons calling themselves politicians and army officers!!!

Don't say its a Southern problem, Buhari don't care about you Northern youths, all he cares about is his family and fellow corrupt political associates and few tribesmen he is close to! Join us now, I call on all Northern Youths to join us now!!

Nigeria must be liberated from the claws of evil men!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by Franzinni: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
King college nah tinubu get am too

Who comes up with this ideas gan na?

1 Like

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Do anything but don't hurt any student

1 Like

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by Edeyoung: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
I love the youth, the gallant youth after this war they will know what hit them, bad government must end, and Buharimust go,

I thank we the youth on nairaland am impress so much that, government dogs on this forum created so many accounts i myself cant even trace because of their numerous accounts, just to curse tribal confusion and hate amongst ourselves but we are still intact.....

Unity is really power, i repeat again this struggle is not against ethnicity or religion but for the betterment of every nigerian,
We will step on the bodies of the bad government and various government dogs, till none will be breathing

Government dogs are all unleashed here on nairaland tracing the scent of the good people of nigeria

We wont kill them with guns, but mob every one of them slowly is the remedy

3 Likes

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by humilitypays(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
If you are a youth, after watching this video of Nigerian Police killing a protester in cold blood and you are not motivated to join this raging movement, then you are a living dead.

If you think your life is precious that they won't kill you by chance or purpose, then you are deceiving yourself.

Watch and share https://twitter.com/therealsammy__/status/1318876899242815488?s=20

1 Like

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
We move.
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by nameo: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Where is the President please?

The nation is in flames. The revolution has started. He needs to address the nation so that calm can return
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by cocolacec(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
King college nah tinubu get am too

Who comes up with this ideas gan na?
I think the soldiers should capture these hoodlums before they start burning peoples homes.Mad people go to the barracks and fight your mates.

2 Likes

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by Throwback: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:
Kings College Lagos is under attack. The angry youths have arrived there right now burning down everywhere, trying to make sure the children of the privileged Nigerians who refused to call Buhari and the Nigerian army and Police to order feel the heat!

Northern Youths arise now!!! Don't be left out, its time to bring an end to Boko Haram, Banditry, kiddnappings, etc which are all done by these same old demons calling themselves politicians and army officers!!!

Don't say its a Southern problem, Buhari don't care about you Northern youths, all he cares about is his family and fellow corrupt political associates and few tribesmen he is close to! Join us now, I call on all Northern Youths to join us now!!

You call Kings College, a mere unity school as a place of education for the privileged children?

Maybe only for a nostalgic few whose father and grandfather attended such a school.

What then do we call the children attending Corona, GreenSprings, AIS, BIS, Lekki British, Atlantic Hall, Grange, Igbinedion, Bells etc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by yoruba1914: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
cocolacec:

I think the soldiers should capture these hoodlums before they start burning peoples homes.

no home will be bunt.
Except if you are a politician.
Those buildings and buses are insured
No justice no peace.
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by cocolacec(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
yoruba1914:
no home will be bunt.
Except if you are a politician.
Those buildings and buses are insured
No justice no peace.
Is a school a politician house ,these people are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by Throwback: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
humilitypays:

You call Kings College, a mere unity school as a place of education for the privileged children?

Is the term school fees at Kings College up to N100K, or the session fees up to N250K

Maybe only for a nostalgic few whose father and grandfather attended such a school.

What then do we call the children attending Corona, GreenSprings, AIS, BIS, Lekki British, Atlantic Hall, Grange, Igbinedion, Bells etc?

All the schools listed above have session fees in millions of naira.

We should stop terrorizing the struggling middle class whose parents are mostly civil servants and mid level employees in corporate Nigeria, when those whose parents are corporate titans and thieving politicians are sleeping in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by yoruba1914: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
cocolacec:

stfu it is govt owned.
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by 360degreess(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
I pity lagosians that are allowing themselves to be used by one "particular people" to destroy their own state. They will regret their actions after the crisis.
We all know the intentions of those "particular people" towards this country for long.

Why attack a secondary school where innocent young citizens are studying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by bewla(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Don't hurt people here they are youth too
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by Zooposki(f): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
It’s the city hall adjacent to King’s college that is under attack, not the school itself.

2 Likes

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Don’t touch school
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by jydo34547: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Where is the President please?The nation is in flames. The revolution has started. He needs to address the nation so that calm can return
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
I pity lagosians that are allowing themselves to be used by one "particular people" to destroy their own state. They will regret their actions after the crisis.
We all know the intentions of those "particular people" towards this country for long.

Why attack a secondary school where innocent young citizens are studying?

Years from now, when your children and grandchildren (that's if you're lucky to reach 50) see this post, they will curse their entire generation for being related to a useless idiot that has sold his conscience for a plate of porridge. You are a disgrace to your generation and humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by boyjo: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
cocolacec:

That guy you quoted is not Yoruba.
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by tinsel: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
We love.

You love what? Attacking a school where students of between 9 to 16 years are living?
Re: Kings College Lagos Under Heavy Attack By Angry Youths Over Lekki Massacre by tinsel: 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
yoruba1914:
stfu it is govt owned.
Where small kids live? Kids from all parts of the country. Are you a human?

(1) (Reply)

More On Abike Dabiri Accusation Against Isa Patanmi / Witness Narrates How Soldiers ‘packed Lifeless Bodies’ Into Vans / South Will Not Smell The Seat Of The President In This Country Again. Aminu Sair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.