Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. (2550 Views)

Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite / APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Face of an hypocrite. This is a guy that opens minimum of 2 posts per day on Tinubu with his many monikers. See the ethnic bigot worshipping his Obi shamelessly. How can the country be great when anti-corruption fight have ethnic colouration?

To other guys following this guy in his show of shame, hope you understand better now that he is just like the people he speak bad of. A shameless paid agent.
RuudVanNistroy:
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answer every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

With the current realities I think he is the best candidate to run the country after watching the interview. He is the best of the evils in the fold of APC and PDP.

16 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues
NGpatriot
benuejosh
seunmsg

LegendHero
TinubuAdvocate
simplyleo
Terrence99

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Naijanascam: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Counter all that he said with facts and get yourself some dignity and respect if you ever have one........

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by BigSarah(f): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Check his threads, since the Pandora leak he also attacked Peter Obi repeatedly... he's rather objective..
He made his comments based on Peter Obi's rebuttal..
I'm sure if Tinubu made same Rebuttals successfully you'll find a satisfying comment from him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kayyy:

Today you have been revealed and ousted as a tribalist , and bootlicker, it's obvious all your anti-corruption threads here on nairaland is means to an end , people like you are plenty on here who have been bought and paid for and doing the biddings of your paymasters, only time will tell and reveal all, coming to national TV and dancing around answers and using stories , parables does not make Peter Obi guilt-free, now I am saying this not as someone who hates him but someone that actually believes and still believes he is amongst the best we have around now my only issue with him is that working with Atiku could dent his image, but for you someone who has spent the last 2-3 years crying about how terrible politicians have destroyed this country and and for all you have revealed on many politicians on here, holding brief for a particular politician based on answers that had no head or tail shows you have an agenda here and you are only a tool of some sets of politicians as well.

PDPdestroyer:

You really saw through RuudVanNistroy and his thin-veiled attempts to assume a high moral ground by going hard on Tinubu to gain followership on nairaland. He followed that up with subtle attempts at criticizing Obi when the news first broke out but any intelligentsia would have seen through his half-hearted attempts and known that it was only a matter of time before he backtracks grin
But for me, I never for once fell for his gimmicks because I knew it's just a matter of time before his true intent and character got revealed. Thank God nairaland opinion and sentiments doesn't win elections, otherwise, Atiku would have been President grin

Allow me to defend myself against the allegation of been a paid agent, ethnic bigot and bootlicker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by LegendHero(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:
Check his threads, since the Pandora leak he also attacked Peter Obi repeatedly... he's rather objective..
I'm sure if Tinubu made same Rebuttals successfully you'll find a satisfying comment from him.

Lol. It’s just normal deception.

It is to make him look like he’s not being partial but sensible people know his true intention.

But he’s just wasting his time tho because the real voters are not on Nairaland. So if his paid sponsors are thinking the name calling of Asiwaju by this guy daily on Nairaland will amass to anything then they are deluded.

Obi Pandora is too light a politician, what we even want is PDP to field him so it can be a walkover for Asiwaju/Osinbajo.

13 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by BigSarah(f): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:

It is to make him look like he’s not being partial but sensible people know his true intention.

But he’s just wasting his time tho because the real voters are not on Nairaland. So if his paid sponsors are thinking the name calling of Asiwaju by this guy daily on Nairaland will amass to anything then they are deluded.

Obi Pandora is too light a politician, what we even want is PDP to field him so it can be a walkover for Asiwaju/Osinbajo.

Whether he's neutral or not that's his own, I enjoy his constant Tackling of Crooks.. And those who feel he is partial should tackle the people he's neglecting..
Opinions on Nairaland are personal that's obvious..
But his Threads aren't false either. if he's getting paid better for him if he's not getting paid still good...

Asiwaju or Osinbajo, kia wahala e no dey tire some Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by LegendHero(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Whether he's neutral or not that's his own, I enjoy his constant Tackling of Crooks.. And those who feel he is partial should tackle the people he's neglecting..
But his Threads aren't false either. if he's getting paid better for him if he's not getting paid still good...

So besides Asiwaju/Osinbajo, can you tell me your candidate that have the muscle to win election that we should vote for?

Awaiting your response.

7 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Here is my response to all those who claim I am a paid agent,biased,bootlicker and ethnic bigot:

- I have been on nairaland since the days legends like Becomrich held sway and have had several different monikers over the years. I follow the rules of the forum of maintaining only one account and never had more than one account at any time.Also, I have never collected one kobo from any political party or politician, this is just a hobby for me.

- Since the days of Becomrich, I have remained consistent in condemning the fantastical corruption that has destroyed the country and turned it to the poverty capital of the world. You have thousand of youths risking their lives through Sahara Dessert and Mediterran Sea, due to the fact $600 billion dollars been looted since 1960, with 99% of the culprits getting away with their crimes.

- In an ideal world the likes of Amina Mohammed,Bianka Ojukwu and Akin Adewumi without any corruption blemish will hold the highest position in the country. However, that will only happen in fantasy land, that is not how things work in the third world especially in Africa. There are many factors and power blocks that come into play to reach the highest office and you have to be heavily compromised and grease some palms and overlook certains things to get there.

- I have always gone hard against Peter Obi and other politicians because I still hold the belief that 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are fantastically and unrepetantly corrupt. I stated I believe he is the best of the evils in APC and PDP, that will determine who sits in Aso Rock in 2023. Nigerians youths have been unable to galvanise and mobilize a third force to take over power, despite been 70% of the nations population.

- I watched the interview with Peter Obi on Arise TV and like I stated in the original thread- I didn't believe he was been 100% truthful, he couldn't claim ignorance to certain provisions having attained the height of Chairman of Fidelity bank. The journalists at Arise TV didn't do their work throughly and go through Premium Times report with the fine detail I expected. There were still several questions that remained unanswered from the report they failed to ask.

- Half of the interview was questions relating to the report from Premium Times and the other part of the interview was his views regarding the economic policy and direction the country is going and I was impressed by his answers and understanding of micro and macro economics.

cc
bobowaja
Kayyy
PDPdestroyer
Chinkoalhaji34
LegendHero

3 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by BigSarah(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:

So besides Asiwaju/Osinbajo, can you tell me your candidate that have the muscle to win election that we should vote for?

Awaiting your response.

That has the muscle to win election? That's the only criteria you're out for?

Well truthfully the persons I have in mind don't have the criteria you seek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:
Cheers...I have always been objective.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:
He can trick people like you with his deceptions. Not people like me. I did psychology and I laugh when people think they can play silly games.

4 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:

Bad for them, voters ain't online. He should keep up with his shameless show.

5 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

I have seen your posts around here. I know where your loyalty lies. Keep it up as well. He is getting paid for it, but you ain't. Better ask him for some in the shameless cut.

7 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
LegendHero:

Awaiting your response.
Peter Saint Obi pandora cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobowaja:

Bad for them, voters ain't online. He should keep up with his shameless show.
Read my rebuttal.

Like you said majority of voters aint online and can be bought with groundnut oil and bag of rice. There is a reason bullion vans are brought to personal residences days before elections.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by sapientia(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
Here is my response to all those who claim I am a paid agent,biased,bootlicker and ethnic bigot:

- I have been on nairaland since the days legends like Becomrich held sway and have had several different monikers over the years. I follow the rules of the forum of maintaining only one account and never had more than one account at any time.Also, I have never collected one kobo from any political party or politician, this is just a hobby for me.

- Since the days when Becomrich I have remained consistent in condemning the fantastical corruption that has destroyed the country and turned it to the poverty capital of the world. You have thousand of youths risking their lives through Sahara Dessert and Mediterran Sea, due to the fact $600 billion dollars been looted since 1960, with 99% of the culprits getting away with their crimes.

- In an ideal world the likes of Amina Mohammed,Bianka Ojukwu and Akin Adewumi without any corruption blemish will hold the highest position in the country. However, that will only happen in fantasy land, that is not how things work in the third world especially in Africa. There are many factors and power blocks that come into play to reach the highest office and you have to be heavily compromised and grease some palms and overlook certains things to get there.

- I have always gone hard against Peter Obi and other politicians because I still hold the belief that 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are fantastically and unrepetantly corrupt. I stated I believe he is the best of the evils in APC and PDP, that will determine who sits in Aso Rock in 2023. Nigerians youths have been unable to galvanise and mobilize a third force to take over power, despite been 70% of the nations population.

- I watched the interview with Peter Obi on Arise TV and like I stated in the original thread- I didn't believe he was been 100% truthful, he couldn't claim ignorance to certain provisions having attained the height of Chairman of Fidelity bank. The journalists at Arise TV didn't do their work throughly and go through Premium Times report with the fine detail I expected. There were still several questions that remained unanswered from the report they failed to ask.

- Half of the interview was questions relating to the report from Premium Times and the other part of the interview was his views regarding the economic policy and direction the country is going and I was impressed by his answers and understanding of micro and macro economics.

cc
bobowaja
Kayyy
PDPdestroyer
Chinkoalhaji34
LegendHero

It's good you defended yourself

You already knew they don't care about the truth, yet you cleared yourself same way Peter obi did.

Just know that the post he quoted must have hit home to have resulted in a thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

Read my rebuttal.

Like you said majority of voters aint online and can be bought with groundnut oil and bag of rice. There is a reason bullion vans are brought to personal residences days before elections.

Same way Peter pandora shared N500 to some to win elections. Same way some eastern states took kerosine to vote in a failure a second time.

So yes, they are all same. But trying to say your Obi scam is better than others is a joke taken too far. He is just like them, even worst cos he hypocritically tried to wash himself clean as a saint despite the fact that he is made of mud.

Promote your scam and let others promote theirs instead of shamelessly parading yourself here as a patriot.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by BigSarah(f): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobowaja:

I have seen your posts around here. I know where your loyalty lies. Keep it up as well. He is getting paid for it, but you ain't. Better ask him for some in the shameless cut.

cheesy grin
If it's talk about loyalty... I'm more interested in Tinubu's Boli and pomo, maybe you can give me a cut grin
Lagos money sweet pass...
Wahala cheesy

I'm a spectator

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

cheesy grin
If it's talk about loyalty... I'm more interested in Tinubu Boli and pomo, maybe you can give me a cut grin

Wahala cheesy
There will be many bullion vans to share from than from stingy Obi that will give you N500 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by BigSarah(f): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobowaja:

There will be many bullion vans to share from than from stingy Obi that will give you N500 cheesy

Abi na....
Maybe if I recieve 0.00780% of one bullion van I can run for councilor in my state grin

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
bobowaja:

Same way Peter pandora shared N500 to some to win elections. Same way some eastern states took kerosine to vote in a failure a second time.

So yes, they are all same. But trying to say your Obi scam is better than others is a joke taken too far. He is just like them, even worst cos he hypocritically tried to wash himself clean as a saint despite the fact that he is made of mud.

Promote your scam and let others promote theirs instead of shamelessly parading yourself here as a patriot.
What makes him better is that he feels he is accountable to the public, cares about his name and bring evidences each time. In this instance he brought minutes from a board meeting, Black Card from America and Express Card from England from the 80's that showed he has always been wealthy.

This is Nigeria were by all extents fantastical corruption is perfectly legal. Peter Obi didn't need to defend himself, after all this is a country were $600 billion has been looted and 99.9% of the culprits are walking free. He could have chosen to remain silent like the rest because he knows he can never be touched or end up in jail.

The same country were a governor was caught on camera collecting $5 million dollars in bribes and even the President defended him by saying he doesn't know what technology was used and flew into his state and campaigned for his re-election.

No one is claiming Peter Obi is a saint that never benefitted from government money or contracts and only collected salary as governor and left. One thing everyone will agree with is that is the better of any of the evils in PDP and APC.

Watch the last 5 minutes of the interview (44:25-48:25) he brought out evidences to at least show he has been wealthy since the 80's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA

2 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

cheesy grin
If it's talk about loyalty... I'm more interested in Tinubu's Boli and pomo, maybe you can give me a cut grin
Lagos money sweet pass...
Wahala cheesy

I'm a spectator

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

What makes him better is that he feels he is accountable to the public, cares about his name and bring evidences each time. In this instance he brought minutes from boarding meetings, Black Card from America and Express Card from the 80's that showed he has always been wealthy.

This is Nigeria were by all extents fantastical corruption is perfectly legal. Peter Obi didn't need to defend himself, after all this is a country were $600 billion has been looted and 99.9% of the culprits are walking free. He could have chosen to remain silent like the rest because he knows he can never be touched or end in jail.

he same country were a governor was caught on camera collecting $5 million dollars in bribes and even the President defended him by saying he doesn't know what technology was used and flew into his state and campaigned for his re-election.

No one is claiming Peter Obi is a saint that never benefitted from government money or contracts and only collected salary as governor and left. One thing everyone will agree with is that is the better of any of the evils in PDP and APC.
He feels the need to keep up with the show of Saint. Not that he is accountable.

My children don't have cars but they have millions of dollars in their names.

I wore only one wristwatch. But many were seen on him.

Opened offshore accounts 4yrs into his governorship. But claimed billions don't matter.

Kept the billions away from public eyes until pandora dug it up.

Obi is not accountable. He just have this unexplainable penchant for telling lies to look clean than his colleagues.

6 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Abi na....
Maybe if I recieve 0.00780% of one bullion van I can run for councilor in my state grin
Ask Obi for that. He will rather take his own bullions to offshore and keep it in his kids names than share it to you. cheesy

Now, you should get the joke.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Abi na....

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by globemoney01: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

What makes him better is that he feels he is accountable to the public, cares about his name and bring evidences each time. In this instance he brought minutes from boarding meetings, Black Card from America and Express Card from England from the 80's that showed he has always been wealthy.

This is Nigeria were by all extents fantastical corruption is perfectly legal. Peter Obi didn't need to defend himself, after all this is a country were $600 billion has been looted and 99.9% of the culprits are walking free. He could have chosen to remain silent like the rest because he knows he can never be touched or end up in jail.

The same country were a governor was caught on camera collecting $5 million dollars in bribes and even the President defended him by saying he doesn't know what technology was used and flew into his state and campaigned for his re-election.

Watch the last 5 minutes of the interview (44:25-48:25) he brought out evidences to at least show he has been wealthy since the 80's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA
Which Nigerian politician was not rich before politics. Has politics in Nigeria ever been a poor man’s game. You are making no sense.
You can say he is a smarter theif than the rest not that he is better. Nothing better between him and Tinubu. While he plays smart to hide his loot, Tinubu doesn’t that’s the difference

8 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
globemoney01:

Which Nigerian politician was not rich before politics. Has politics in Nigeria ever been a poor man’s game. You are making no sense.
You can say he is a smarter theif than the rest not that he is better. Nothing better between him and Tinubu. While he plays smart to hide his loot, Tinubu doesn’t that’s the difference
No one is claiming Peter Obi is saint, he might even be the smartest thief in the country as you claim.

However, what no one can dispute is that he is accountable and a good money manager which makes him stand out from the rest of the evils in APC and PDP.

Another difference which he mentioned in the interview with Arise TV is that he like to save money and that can be confirmed in his handover note to Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by globemoney01: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

No one is claiming Peter Obi is saint, he might even be the smartest thief in the country as you claim.

However, what no one can dispute is that he is accountable and a good money manager which makes him stand out from the rest of the evils in APC and PDP.

Another difference which he mentioned in the interview with Arise TV is that he like to save money and that can be confirmed in his handover note to Obiano.
Again this is fraudulent. Gov Obiano has severally denied this but he continues to use this to deceive the gullible with this unofficial document.
Peter Obi is well known for his lies than truths so I wonder why people still insist on believing him
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obiano-denies-obis-n75bn-handover/amp/

5 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by bobowaja(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

@bolded. It is good now that you have started campaigning for your own scam. Henceforth, you should stop your hypocritical posts here and face whitewashing your scam called Obi.

As for the uploaded letter. Obiano have debunked this lie countless times. Obi just have this urge to look clean and chase clout when no one really care. Who asked him about his wristwatch before he started blabbing? No one did. But he still went ahead to lie about it.

I won't be surprised if this man have bastards out of his home. Him too lie

7 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by Perkins2018: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:

Rebuttals about what? Someone that tried in a court of law and acquitted should make a rebuttal just because hateful igbos accuse him of stealing their destiny?

5 Likes

Re: Face Of A Political Hypocrite. Interesting. by globemoney01: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

Check tls of Peter Obi denying stolen money.
His aide was once caught in Lagos as gov trying to launder his 250m cash abroad, he denied.
As governor it was revealed he was building the biggest mall in Abuja.. He denied.
He invested $30m state funds in family business.. denial
Tried to bribe senators to be confirmed SGF.. Denial
Osbourne luxury flats .. denial
Enugu mansion discovery… denial
Pandora discovered… Denial… etc
All available on the internet. Which other politician has more corruption allegations but somehow they are still packaging him as a saint

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Has Been Appointmented As MD Lagos State Newly Formed Agency / If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose / Poverty Rate In Nigeria By Geo-political Zone, According To NBS Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.