Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests (63095 Views)

Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network / Lagos Policemen Respond To Distress Call Two Hours After Robbery / Lagos Policemen Collect N50,000 For Bail, Seize Phone Over N20,000 Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 6digitscomrade: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
AnanseK:

I will not be surprised if that turns out to be true.

It is Nnamdi Kanu dictating the agenda, everything is now going according to his commands in his last interractive session.

He said all Policemen should be killed .

The escalation of arson and criminal vandaization of specific targets in Lagos is an orderer from him.

I am surprised that Nigerian Youths genuine protest has being taken over by IPOB.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
are u insinuating that almost all Nigerian states are controlled by ipob? U are a dunce go Benin go mention diz nonsense if ur mum will not mourn u in whisk that is if u av one because I doubt if a competent woman can raise an idiotic person preaching hate like diz..

Use ur brain for once God gave u for a reason engage ur brain if it’s defective or refuse to cooperate with ur head cut it off or sue it for lack of cooperation ����

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by nairaman66(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.
But on the other way round, I pity lagosians that are allowing themselves to be used by one "particular people" to destroy their own state. They will regret their actions after the crisis. We all know the intentions of those "particular people" towards this country for long. They are on social media always creating tension and fake news so as to achieve their evil agender. Two wrongs can't make a right.

The pity is on you since you can’t name the people!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Franzinni: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jostoman:
good one
y'all get off my dick !!!

I don't give a 4ck !!!!
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Blackking98(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
It's not the southerners , it's the paid media thugs of the northern oligarchs who will stop at nothing to make sure the south is divided
God will expose them and shame them, them and their paymasters and collaborators will never know peace and will die violent deaths.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Jakemedg(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blackking98:

You're very stupid
The military has been doing python dance in the SE and crocodile smile in my region the SS, what did you say about it? U mocked us and claimed sophistication, now your allies have turned on you you're still being a useful southern idiot.
Currently people are dying due to this protest in the SS and SE, but your stupidity will not allow you have sense.

Maybe it was politicians from SS,SE especially fmr president Jonathan that instructed the shooting of unarmed protesters and also sponsored thugs to cause havoc in SW and not Tinubu who was fingered. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Buhari master minded the massacre in Lekki but these buharists choose to accuse SS, SE of what happened yesterday.

I just can't imagine how some people out of unnecessary hatred can be so foolish

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Seriousgbege: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
AnanseK:

It is Nnamdi Kanu dictating the agenda, everything is now going according to his commands in his last interractive session.

The escalation of arson and criminal vandaization of specific targets in Lagos is an orderer from him.

I am surprised that Nigerian Youths genuine protest has being taken over by IPOB.
Your plan to use the media to destabilize southern Nigeria will fail woefully...... You never know wassup you this media thug of the northern oligarchy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Benega9(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Free ipob peoples
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by realstars: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
jplusnaira:
OK they can never change we know
Okey Since They Can Never Cbange, We Will Change Them For Us.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by ajl: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
How is a security agency that is supposed to be filled with the best among us could be taken over by the worst human beings among us. It's like the govt deliberately fill the NPF with horrible human beings.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Hezmatosky: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.
But on the other way round, I pity lagosians that are allowing themselves to be used by one "particular people" to destroy their own state. They will regret their actions after the crisis. We all know the intentions of those "particular people" towards this country for long. They are on social media always creating tension and fake news so as to achieve their evil agender. Two wrongs can't make a right.
Let me not talk sha maybe your brain is paining you cry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Seriousgbege: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
6digitscomrade:
are u insinuating that almost all Nigerian states are controlled by ipob? U are a dunce go Benin go mention diz nonsense if ur mum will not mourn u in whisk that is if u av one because I doubt if a competent woman can raise an idiotic person preaching hate like diz..

Use ur brain for once God gave u for a reason engage ur brain if it’s defective or refuse to cooperate with ur head cut it off or sue it for lack of cooperation ����
The guy you quoted is a paid media thug of the northern oligarchy......

They are very many here on Nairaland with various MONIKERS to disguise....

They do not want unity between us southerners

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Blackking98(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jakemedg:

Maybe it was politicians from SS,SE especially fmr president Jonathan that instructed the shooting of unarmed protesters and also sponsored thugs to cause havoc in SW and not Tinubu who was fingered. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Buhari master minded the massacre in Lekki but these buharists choose to accuse SS, SE of what happened yesterday.

I just can't imagine how some people out of unnecessary hatred can be so foolish
There are two things involved behind this monickers that type like this, number one is it's Northerners hiding behind those accounts to cause disunity or it's just useful southern fools who have chosen to be slaves for a few crumbs of bread.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by zoedew: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Old habits die hard!
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 6digitscomrade: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Youthleader22:

Bros I no dey joke for social media oo. So far I no catch am. I go go kill am. Tag me and those bastard moderators. I will behead am.
baba fueko fueko onise e don do ... bad pikin get hin own good day Na d government don kill dem whilst still alive .. relax enhance ur calm .. I dey hardly reply people unless they are extremely obnoxious but usually I just pass because I have said it to get the census of bastardised people and ozuos for Nigeria over 65% go come from diz forum..
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Kazim88: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:
Please I just heard that the captured DPO in Rivers State has been beheaded by the angry mob. How true is this?

True, Rivers and Abia are both on fire.

Abia Governor might be the first governor to be eating by this uprising.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by S1MP: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Suspect33:
You can't fight a spiritual battle with knives and sticks, what's happening in Nigeria now is beyond the comprehension of the carnal mind.

Only prayer and total surrender to God can set us free

NB; Nigeria is merely a religious nation
All The prayers we have been praying for the past 60 years nko?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by nonhuman(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
Not true
Nazgul:
Please I just heard that the captured DPO in Rivers State has been beheaded by the angry mob. How true is this?
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by bewla(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=95176535]This is a more reason why I dont have pity now for the police.The impunity and lawlessness by these cursed black-uniformed men will never stop.Injustice begat injustice.[/quote I think they are only thought Two things at thier training

One extortion
Two biting and killing
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nazgul: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
AnanseK:

Please don't tribalize this issue...lagosians are angry because of the lekki shooting, and worse of all how the governor came on air to tell people mourning their loved ones that no deaths was recorded.

Rivers State has been a hot spot right from Yaradua's days...all they needed was a push.

Both has nothing to do with Nnamdi kanu so please avoid spreading lies before you start what you can't finish

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by GreaterFuture(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Suspect33:
You can't fight a spiritual battle with knives and sticks, what's happening in Nigeria now is beyond the comprehension of the carnal mind.

Could you pls Expatiate, I want to understand you and see where you are coming from
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by BigBashiru: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH

What these policemen have done is black men for you...... the most wicked race.... that's why they were made BLACK
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Celebsnews2: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why this?

Meanwhile, Seun Kuti Blames Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for Lekki tollgate Massacr£...reveals several hidden secret on what happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C19L_lGEtkw
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Youthleader22(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
6digitscomrade:
baba fueko fueko onise e don do ... bad pikin get hin own good day Na d government don kill dem whilst still alive .. relax enhance ur calm .. I dey hardly reply people unless they are extremely obnoxious but usually I just pass because I have said it to get the census of bastardised people and ozuos for Nigeria over 65% go come from diz forum..

Is this the time to play politics or tribal nonsense?? Very anyhow somebody...
person wey I go trace... Me!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Elan83(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.
You're a criminal idiot! is it not happening everywhere? God punish you imbec!ile

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by jplusnaira: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
realstars:
Okey Since They Can Never Cbange, We Will Change Them For Us.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by EndYahoo: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH
The journalists are not your enemies. EndSars protesters have given cover for hoodlums to cause serious anarchy
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Demons
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 6digitscomrade: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
The guy you quoted is a paid media thug of the northern oligarchy......

They are very many here on Nairaland with various MONIKERS to disguise....

They do not want unity between us southerners
are u kidding me? Na waooooo it had to degenerate to diz? Anyway they bribe and corrupt minds at will haven destroyed the educational system and held the nation hostage with poverty and retrogression..

It’s plausible I can agree with u putting into cognisance what I see and read here since 2015 it has changed my mind about a lot of things.

Thanks for the info anyway I will watch out for riffraffs
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by uniqueman(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Suspect33:

Nonsense! What has prayer achieved all these years? With all the churches and pastors (and the mosques and imams) in Nigeria all these years, why have things gotten worse and not better over the years? With all the praying and fasting, retreats, night vigils, prayer vigils, crusades, and so many other religious activities that take up an enormous amount of our people's time, why have things been getting worse in Nigeria?
So prayer is not the solution, but action is. The ongoing protests will achieve more than prayer has ever done or will ever do.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Suspect33(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
S1MP:

All The prayers we have been praying for the past 60 years nko?
religious prayer and prayer from a heart that's intimate with God are two different things

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by ZoneBslayer(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nazgul:

Please don't tribalize this issue...lagosians are angry because of the lekki shooting, and worse of all how the governor came on air to tell people mourning their loved ones that no deaths was recorded.

Rivers State has been a hot spot right from Yaradua's days...all they needed was a push.

Both has nothing to do with Nnamdi kanu so please avoid spreading lies before you start what you can't finish
That moniker is well known here and it’s stock in trade is tribal slurs...e be like say you new for nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.